Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

10ml Vial vs. 50ml Vial vs. 100ml vial

Group,

If one had the opportunity to purchase a 50ml or 100ml vial of gear, what would it's shelf life be? 1 year? 6 months?

~discuss~

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    Group,

If one had the opportunity to purchase a 50ml or 100ml vial of gear, what would it's shelf life be? 1 year? 6 months?

~discuss~
    I have never seen a 100ML vial or is that a Mason Jar? They have 50's but I have never even seen one. My test comes in 20ML and everything else in 10ML. Shelf life if you will of AAS, if stored properly is 3-5 years or so no prob!

DanB is offline Banned
    It makes little difference, even at a trt dose it will be used before it degrades

DanB is offline Banned
    your issue may be with the rubber more then anything in a 100ml vial,

there are a few that frequent the lab section, when they see this they will be able to give a definate answer
    Last edited by DanB; 12-28-2012 at 11:48 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    How are we to know? And where did you see a 100ml vial?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    How are we to know? And where did you see a 100ml vial?
    ARL will do them, unsterile though if memory serves, think G.A.U.L.S does something similar or used to at least

Im guessing its a local a friend of a friend brewing type of job?
    Last edited by DanB; 12-29-2012 at 03:27 AM. Reason: wrong lab

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^ haha.. Afriend of a friend of a friend? What did you just say?

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^ haha.. Afriend of a friend of a friend? What did you just say?
    Haha Im guessing the OP is getting it off a guy from the gym who knows a guy who knows a guy who cooks it in his shed and can fill any size vial you want kind of thing or something similar, you know what I mean lol

So a Mason Jar would work??? Or a gallon milk jug of tren ...how kool would that be

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lunk1 View Post
    so a mason jar would work??? Or a gallon milk jug of tren ...how kool would that be
    lol.....

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    100ml jar....I smile just thinking about it. But like above said, rubber I think would go to shit before get through it all.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    You could just transfer it to smaller, pre-sterilized vials, as need be. Means you wont have to poke as many holes in the stopper.

If its homebrewed it can even come in 200ml vials..

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    30 mgs is a nice size.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I personally would never use anything over 20ml as the primary source of oil extraction due to possible contamination of sticking he stopper so much. I would buy 100ml vial and transfer what I was going to use into smaller vials.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    These are purchase options from a new source. Like you, I think it would be a good idea to transfer to smaller vials.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I've got some 50s, which really hold 60+. But after using 35 or 40ml of it the stopper is going to shit. Id say stick with 20 or 30s

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yeah the problem is the stoppers breaking and falling apart after pinning them so much. Biggest i've gone is 30ml, and even that one had the stopper on its last legs by the time I finished the vial.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ Yes. But is anyone against pre loading a few syringes to minimize abusing the stopper?

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    i usually always preload my whole.cycle theres nothing wrong with it as long as you keep the caps on. plus if your using vet grade some of the stoppers are made so they only take a few holes before leaking...

^^^^ Yes. But is anyone against pre loading a few syringes to minimize abusing the stopper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    i usually always preload my whole.cycle theres nothing wrong with it as long as you keep the caps on. plus if your using vet grade some of the stoppers are made so they only take a few holes before leaking...
    Pre loading syringes for any great length of time is not a good idea. They are hermetically sealed for a reason! The idea that the cap will keep out bacteria is silly! I would also be concerned about the breakdown of the rubber plunger over time when in constant contact with the compound!

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ Point taken. But what compound are you willingly injecting that might eat a rubber plunger? I understand what you're saying but typically AAS isn't that strong. And a sterile syringe is just as sterile as a vial or amp, right?

But, if i knowingly had a compound high in BA, i would not pre load unless i used them within days. On that point you are correct.

DanB is offline Banned
    preloading a compound containing a high concentration of EO will eat the rubber in barrell of syringe, if no EO then its I cant see a problem preloading

stpete is offline Banned
    But you would already be aware of the content, correct? Therefore, you wouldn't preload.

What's up Dan? How's life over there? Did you enjoy the 7 year scotch or did it beat you? haha....Or wait, maybe it was 12 year old...

DanB is offline Banned
    But you would already be aware of the content, correct? Therefore, you wouldn't preload.

What's up Dan? How's life over there? Did you enjoy the 7 year scotch or did it beat you? haha....Or wait, maybe it was 12 year old...
    yeah unless you got the gear from a ugl who wont give any info, not well known so not much feedback, I preloaded 10pins before, cant remember what lab, it may of been sciroxx, but forgot about the pins, found them few weeks later and they were fvcked

Life is.......... well you know yourself haha it was the 12yr, sounds expensive but aint really that much, I beat it on the night, it beat me badly the next day

There may be a rematch tomorrow night for new years.................

stpete is offline Banned
    Your pins....Was the juice kinda crashed? Like a heavier solvent on the bottom? I had that issue once. But it was tren . The one time i trusted an outside source and i lost about 20ml's. But when i brew my own i can pre load up to 23ml's w/no issues at all.

I want pics of the rematch! Tell you what. I have some good shit here as well. got it for the wife. Cost me $250.00 for this wine. While she sits around drinking, i'm going to taste it but not get silly. I'll be sitting here w/my test,gh and slin. And looking for a good carb shake to pack on some lbs! haha....

Oh, i forgot. Jack Daniels Black is my fav!

Thread Information