Thread: Watson cyp.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

Watson cyp.

I have a script for watson cyp. I actually like biotech sust MUCH better at the Same 500mg a week. I am wondering if there are any pharmacy companies that offer a sust. Or can you only get cyp with a script. Thanks dudes

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    So you mean to tell us a doctor actually wrote the brand of Test C on your prescription

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In the U.S. you will typically only be prescribed Test-Cyp or Test-E. You will not get a prescription for Sust in the U.S. as it has never been approved by the FDA...you can, however, get a script for Sust in most other countries....or even over the counter in the right country. If you live in the U.S. and get a Test-Cyp prescription it will normally be the Watson brand more often than not. The primary exception would be if you're dealing with a TRT company that has its own compounding facility.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    In the U.S. you will typically only be prescribed Test-Cyp or Test-E. You will not get a prescription for Sust in the U.S. as it has never been approved by the FDA...you can, however, get a script for Sust in most other countries....or even over the counter in the right country. If you live in the U.S. and get a Test-Cyp prescription it will normally be the Watson brand more often than not. The primary exception would be if you're dealing with a TRT company that has its own compounding facility.
    Thanks dude. Much appreciated. My script is for test cyp. Watson is just always the brand I have received from the pharmacy.

Thread Information