Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    andrewyat is offline New Member

first cycle oral steroids :)

good evening people and thanks for taking your time to read my name is andrew i have been training on and off for about 4 years now im 5 foot 5 and 23 years old, i pretty much joined this site in my interest in oral and injectable steroids as i am thinking of furthering my gains in mass and weight over the next few months using oral steroids and knowledge on what to take with oral steroids in order to help my liver ect, first of all i have heard all these different names and how good they are but no real evidence as to whats the best for my goals. i would like to put mass on i dont really mind about the bulk look thats what i want because as i have been told i can cut afterwards useing stanazol, i just dont want most of my gains to disapear after i stop my cycle from loss of water retention, so what im asking is whats the best oral steroid for my goal in mass and what is not going to be lost,

My stats are

Bench press- 3 sets 10 reps 105kg and my one max rep is 145kg
    Legpress- 350kg 3 sets 10 reps
    shoulder press 100kg 3 sets 10 reps

my diet is good i think haha
    BREAKFAST 8am - 80g bowl oats and a shake of kiwi fruit apple orange 4 eggs and milk and bananna ( a swisse mens multivitamen, one 25g zing tablet and one 150mg magnesium tablet )
    1030am- 70g of brown rice and can of tuna
    1130am- Protein shake 41g protein and 41 g carbs 30 mins before gym
    2pm- 80g brown pasta and 30g protein worth of kangaroo sausages
    430pm protein shake
    6pm- broccoli bok choy 2 small lamb steaks and 2 eggs
    930pm- small bowl of green yogurt and spoon of cottage cheese ( 150mg tablet of magnesium and one 25mg tab zink )

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    23 is a little young. Your 5'5 at what weight and what bf%?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewyat
    good evening people and thanks for taking your time to read my name is andrew i have been training on and off for about 4 years now im 5 foot 5 and 23 years old, i pretty much joined this site in my interest in oral and injectable steroids as i am thinking of furthering my gains in mass and weight over the next few months using oral steroids and knowledge on what to take with oral steroids in order to help my liver ect, first of all i have heard all these different names and how good they are but no real evidence as to whats the best for my goals. i would like to put mass on i dont really mind about the bulk look thats what i want because as i have been told i can cut afterwards useing stanazol, i just dont want most of my gains to disapear after i stop my cycle from loss of water retention, so what im asking is whats the best oral steroid for my goal in mass and what is not going to be lost,

My stats are

Bench press- 3 sets 10 reps 105kg and my one max rep is 145kg
    Legpress- 350kg 3 sets 10 reps
    shoulder press 100kg 3 sets 10 reps

my diet is good i think haha
    BREAKFAST 8am - 80g bowl oats and a shake of kiwi fruit apple orange 4 eggs and milk and bananna ( a swisse mens multivitamen, one 25g zing tablet and one 150mg magnesium tablet )
    1030am- 70g of brown rice and can of tuna
    1130am- Protein shake 41g protein and 41 g carbs 30 mins before gym
    2pm- 80g brown pasta and 30g protein worth of kangaroo sausages
    430pm protein shake
    6pm- broccoli bok choy 2 small lamb steaks and 2 eggs
    930pm- small bowl of green yogurt and spoon of cottage cheese ( 150mg tablet of magnesium and one 25mg tab zink )
    Have you read up on the possible negative side effects that can happen at your age?

sorry guys im 77kg and around 10% bodyfat, i have read some side effects such as inc hair, t being so high that e highers balls shrink but is there supps to use for all that? im thinking get dbol 10mg tabs and doing a 6 week cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewyat View Post
    sorry guys im 77kg and around 10% bodyfat, i have read some side effects such as inc hair, t being so high that e highers balls shrink but is there supps to use for all that? im thinking get dbol 10mg tabs and doing a 6 week cycle?
    first off oral cycles suck ass. And are a waste of time.
    Your really off on how stuff works. And you were worried about loosing gains and water after a cycle. Pretty much all you will get from a d-bol cycle.
    Also taking steroids shuts down your natural production of test. And your system isnt fully developed yet at 23. So you run more risk of perm-ant damage.

what cycle can i do that does just have water retention i want to keep some of my gains thats all is there any posts on good first cycles and post cycle therapies ?

what cycle can i do that does just have water retention i want to keep some of my gains thats all is there any posts on good first cycles and post cycle therapies ?
    start reading the stickies and educational threads up top

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Oral only is a no no

I just can't find it in myself to inject haha, I'm a ***** but I know I won't be able to do it

I just can't find it in myself to inject haha, I'm a ***** but I know I won't be able to do it
    then forget steroids , they arent for you then, sorry but thats a simple fact

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewyat
    Test is the base of any cycle so if you are not able to inject then cycling is just not for you sorry to say

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    ide have to disagree with the other post i ran a dbol only oral cycle and it was great i gained aprox 15 lbs and tremendous strength gains aswell.. i posted right and ate like a pig and i kept all gains plus more thru my whole PCT and im about 5 months since my PCT and im still gaining....every ones body is different..my friends didnt keep their gains..but they also didnt post right nor eat like me..drinks lots of water too and get some fishoil and some type of liver aid ...ull love it..oh and im only 21 and had virtually NO side effects..libido was good no breakouts no extreme bloading no mood swing ect ..i loved it. goodluck bro

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Heard this before from people. Not the norm though. Dbol gains muscle and water but which are extremely hard to keep. Test would be a safer bet. Thats why its recommended more often. I have to admit everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped View Post
    ide have to disagree with the other post i ran a dbol only oral cycle and it was great i gained aprox 15 lbs and tremendous strength gains aswell.. i posted right and ate like a pig and i kept all gains plus more thru my whole PCT and im about 5 months since my PCT and im still gaining....every ones body is different..my friends didnt keep their gains..but they also didnt post right nor eat like me..drinks lots of water too and get some fishoil and some type of liver aid ...ull love it..oh and im only 21 and had virtually NO side effects..libido was good no breakouts no extreme bloading no mood swing ect ..i loved it. goodluck bro

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Heard this before from people. Not the norm though. Dbol gains muscle and water but which are extremely hard to keep. Test would be a safer bet. Thats why its recommended more often. I have to admit everyone is different.
    i was sposed to run test e with that cycle but my first pin in my delt hurt like a mofo and gave me a red spot about as big as a grape fruit and a big hard knot on my tricep about 4-5 inches under the pin site...waited 4-5 day if i rem right and it was getting worse still. no went to doc and she said it was "cellulitis" and gave me prescription pain meds and antibiotics and cleared it up in about 3 days ...ive been told that specific brand had high BA and that's why it did that..any ideas?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    If you can't inject, don't waste your time with steroids .
    You need testosterone as the base of any cycle.

Thread Information