good evening people and thanks for taking your time to read my name is andrew i have been training on and off for about 4 years now im 5 foot 5 and 23 years old, i pretty much joined this site in my interest in oral and injectable steroids as i am thinking of furthering my gains in mass and weight over the next few months using oral steroids and knowledge on what to take with oral steroids in order to help my liver ect, first of all i have heard all these different names and how good they are but no real evidence as to whats the best for my goals. i would like to put mass on i dont really mind about the bulk look thats what i want because as i have been told i can cut afterwards useing stanazol, i just dont want most of my gains to disapear after i stop my cycle from loss of water retention, so what im asking is whats the best oral steroid for my goal in mass and what is not going to be lost,

My stats are

Bench press- 3 sets 10 reps 105kg and my one max rep is 145kg
Legpress- 350kg 3 sets 10 reps
shoulder press 100kg 3 sets 10 reps

my diet is good i think haha
BREAKFAST 8am - 80g bowl oats and a shake of kiwi fruit apple orange 4 eggs and milk and bananna ( a swisse mens multivitamen, one 25g zing tablet and one 150mg magnesium tablet )
1030am- 70g of brown rice and can of tuna
1130am- Protein shake 41g protein and 41 g carbs 30 mins before gym
2pm- 80g brown pasta and 30g protein worth of kangaroo sausages
430pm protein shake
6pm- broccoli bok choy 2 small lamb steaks and 2 eggs
930pm- small bowl of green yogurt and spoon of cottage cheese ( 150mg tablet of magnesium and one 25mg tab zink )