Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atomini View Post
    oh i totally agree. Maybe i just might go ahead and do it.

Hell, even just making videos that answer questions people might have about aas appeals to me. I could have people pm or email me questions about aas use, and answer the most common questions in a weekly video or something.
    hell yes do it!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0820 View Post
    Before you guys start judging him. Please take the time to watch all of his videos. He explained that he has had several injuries and cannot lift like he used too. He is not currently taking anything. Also he does have pretty good knowledge of what he is talking about. Degree wise
    True. Hes started to put out more videos on gear talk. here is the link for the channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/IceCreamFitness

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0820 View Post
    Before you guys start judging him. Please take the time to watch all of his videos. He explained that he has had several injuries and cannot lift like he used too. He is not currently taking anything. Also he does have pretty good knowledge of what he is talking about. Degree wise
    I agree that what someone looks like should have no bearing on what they know. Love him or hate him William Llewellyn is one of the sharpest guys out there on hormones but no one would say he looks like a bodybuilder. Or how about Dan Duchaine? This guy looked borderline anorexic half the time, but he's considered pioneering in the steroid world. No one would say Chris Aceto looks like a bodybuilder either, but he's not an idiot when it comes to nutrition. Or how about outside the steroid and bodybuilding world? No one would say John Madden looked like a football player but he's considered one of the best coaches...most of the best coaches look like they've never touched a weight or stepped inside a gym much less played ball.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    He needs to stop talking about tren and actually use some....does he even lift?

Bump

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    I think you should do it, and I mean it.

Those videos could be much more popular than you can imagine.

For one thing, if you shared the links on the board, majority of us here would be your first viewers, which should be enough of a number for a kick-start...
    THIS!!! All the way!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I agree that what someone looks like should have no bearing on what they know. Love him or hate him William Llewellyn is one of the sharpest guys out there on hormones but no one would say he looks like a bodybuilder. Or how about Dan Duchaine? This guy looked borderline anorexic half the time, but he's considered pioneering in the steroid world. No one would say Chris Aceto looks like a bodybuilder either, but he's not an idiot when it comes to nutrition. Or how about outside the steroid and bodybuilding world? No one would say John Madden looked like a football player but he's considered one of the best coaches...most of the best coaches look like they've never touched a weight or stepped inside a gym much less played ball.
    Exactly. Just look at Nick Saban

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Exactly. Just look at Nick Saban
    Word! The old you gotta look the part crap is old and played out. But people will keep playing the card for one very simple reason. People are retarded.

Bump....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information