Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hobnob is offline Associate Member

so who on here would never touch or use tren again ?

i really really REALLY want to use tren but the one thing that scares the shit out of me is loosing my libido after and getting ED !!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by hobnob View Post
    i really really REALLY want to use tren but the one thing that scares the shit out of me is loosing my libido after and getting ED !!
    It's like when I used to smoke...everytime I quit I would throw out some of a pack or quit at the end of the pack and say...NEVER AGAIN! Then a cpl nighyts later I was back buying a pack.

I'll tell you this...after a number of Tren cycles I plan to leave it out of my next one and am looking forward to not dealing with the bytch (tren)!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It's like when I used to smoke...everytime I quit I would throw out some of a pack or quit at the end of the pack and say...NEVER AGAIN! Then a cpl nighyts later I was back buying a pack.

I'll tell you this...after a number of Tren cycles I plan to leave it out of my next one and am looking forward to not dealing with the bytch (tren)!
    OK, sorry OP but this is as far as i made it in your thread.

You fcking smoke, Lunk? We're talking about heart rates last night and you blamed it on the tren . Do ya think smoking has something to do w/it? OMG!!! Funny how ya left that out of the equation. Asshole. haha...

Now, back to thread...

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    OK, sorry OP but this is as far as i made it in your thread.

You fcking smoke, Lunk? We're talking about heart rates last night and you blamed it on the tren . Do ya think smoking has something to do w/it? OMG!!! Funny how ya left that out of the equation. Asshole. haha...

Now, back to thread...
    No...USED to. Was never good at it and havn't touched one in over 8 years!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No...USED to. Was never good at it and havn't touched one in over 8 years!
    Congrats bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Congrats bro!!!
    Wasn't hard to quit..I was a social smoker. I did it out of boredom and a pack would last me 2 or 3 days! Only did it at work...

hobnob is offline Associate Member
    do you think if you keep your cycles basic to using say test and anavar for your cycles will you do alot less damage to yourself in the long run ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I will b running deca next cycle never used it b4. done 2 tren cycle bit of a nightmare swetting all night and no labido the now a good 2 or 3 month after pct will defo b using hcg next time.

It's not a matter of damage...it's a phsycological issue. Tren can simply wear on your mind after a while. I'm lookingf forward to going back to a test cycle from a mental aspect

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    It's not a matter of damage...it's a phsycological issue. Tren can simply wear on your mind after a while. I'm lookingf forward to going back to a test cycle from a mental aspect
    X2... There's nothing like it tho.. I hate tren the entire time I'm on it except when I have my shirt off or I'm lifting, "but only if its not fast paced/shit tons of rest in between sets"

I haven't decided if tren makes my cardio so hard bc I can't breathe or because I just woke up from my 3 hours of sleep at night.

Henryhill470 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I used to get the worst nightmares while on tren . I'm talking waking up scared to filing move scared. One part of my brain said everything's fine the other part said don't move. It ****ed with my head like crazy. Strength was unreal as well as the acne but ....... I will for sure never touch it again

anahny is offline Associate Member
    You guys literally had no libido?? My urge to have sex wasn't there but tell that to mini me. I'm always rock hard solid on my tren cycles. But besides that I can't take the sides. This might be my last tren cycle. But then again I told myself the other day this will be my last cheeseburger from McDonalds. Lol I can't resist.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I've taken tren at 700mg/week alongside test at 500mg/week and the only thing that really bothers me is the lethargy and cloudy brain I get at the end of some work days. Other than that, I feel like the sides of tren are fairly hyped up. I sleep like shit typically and already sweat a lot. If I try to take prami before bed, I sweat my ass off and just lay there and toss and turn all night. I take prami in the mornings now and take melatonin at night and I don't have any issues.

I will say that I definitely feel a lot better on just 200-500mg of test but I can put up with the sides of tren for 6-8 weeks because it is such an awesome compound. The gains are definitely worth the sides IMO.

Everyone is going to react differently so you are going to get mixed answers re: tren.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    I've taken tren at 700mg/week alongside test at 500mg/week and the only thing that really bothers me is the lethargy and cloudy brain I get at the end of some work days. Other than that, I feel like the sides of tren are fairly hyped up. I sleep like shit typically and already sweat a lot. If I try to take prami before bed, I sweat my ass off and just lay there and toss and turn all night. I take prami in the mornings now and take melatonin at night and I don't have any issues.

I will say that I definitely feel a lot better on just 200-500mg of test but I can put up with the sides of tren for 6-8 weeks because it is such an awesome compound. The gains are definitely worth the sides IMO.

Everyone is going to react differently so you are going to get mixed answers re: tren.
    That was probably due to trensomnia/lack of sleep. I have been foggy for several weeks now.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I don't understand all this talk of lost libido due to Tren ., it seems to me you must be doing something wrong.

I'm running 2,000 mg/wk currently, & I have yet to experience ANY sexual side effects.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    I don't understand all this talk of lost libido due to Tren ., it seems to me you must be doing something wrong.

I'm running 2,000 mg/wk currently, & I have yet to experience ANY sexual side effects.
    That 2000 mg/wk that must be all compounds put together surely lol ???

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    You hope so, but I say no.

I know he is currently on 3500mg of Test.

Unless he is running a third compound, he must be on 5.5gr of total AAS.

Scary, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    You hope so, but I say no.

I know he is currently on 3500mg of Test.

Unless he is running a third compound, he must be on 5.5gr of total AAS.

Scary, isn't it?
    Not on 3,500 of Test. yet, that will be in my next blast. And no, its not scary at all...................every thing is perfectly under control.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    No.

2,000 mg/wk of Tren . Ace + 2,750 mg/wk of Test. = 4,750 mg/wk total.

Blog Entries

Your on two g's of tren???... Wow... Yea I'm on about 600mg a week and for the last few weeks I haven't really used that much test. Under 400mg and for almost the last two weeks I've been out... I'm beginning to believe most of these types of tren sides including estrogen/ so called prolactin issues is caused from running too high test with high tren. Tren doesn't aromitize but I think it causes drugs that do to aromitizing at a higher rate. I don't know this to be true or have any evidence to baxk this up rather than personal experience.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Labido was amazing on cycle no problems at all and the gains were amazing to labido was shit after pct i was talking about

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Never had any problems myself. I guess it depends on the person.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    You can't loose your libido. Learn how to spell

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Takes allot to get a 300lb bear! Lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ill probably never cycle again without it. I have some oral tren though which still kinda scares me just looking at it lol

Atomini is offline Banned
    Trenbolone is not for everyone. And just letting you know that if you had done adequate amounts of research on Trenbolone, including reading my thread, you'd have a better full understanding of Trenbolone in regards to its effects on libido and ED, and you would not have that fear of it that you do right now. The problem with people being deathly afraid of Trenbolone stems from ignorance of the compound, or somehow the individual does not fully comprehend Trenbolone for whatever reason. Education is the key out of the ignorance-caused darkness and resulting fear. I just think you need to do more reading and research on Trenbolone.

Humans naturally fear what they don't know or what they don't understand. It's a Xenophobic part of our nature that we NEED to get rid of. It's a feature of us that detriments mankind more than anything.

EVERYONE gets freaked out by it and scared at first. I did too when I first contemplated its use. But the fear quickly dissapeared only to be replaced by confidence once I had fully educated myself on the compound.

Once again, however, Trenbolone is not for everyone. I love it and I have made it a staple in every single cycle i've run over the course of the last 5 years. But don't go using it expecting it to be the holy grail of AAS, as many will respond very negatively to it even at lower doses, and therefore it is not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post

2 grams per week of Trenbolone.... JEeeeeez, that's the first time i've ever heard of that. You realize to reach the equivalent strength in Testosterone , you'd have to inject 10,000mg of Testosterone (yes, ten thousand miligrams, or ten grams)?

I'm not going to judge here, as you have your justified reasons for running a compound that high, but is it REALLY necessary to do that?? Is the risk really worth the reward, whatever the reward is that you've determined worthy enough of abusing that much Trenbolone?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Trenbolone is not for everyone. And just letting you know that if you had done adequate amounts of research on Trenbolone, including reading my thread, you'd have a better full understanding of Trenbolone in regards to its effects on libido and ED, and you would not have that fear of it that you do right now. The problem with people being deathly afraid of Trenbolone stems from ignorance of the compound, or somehow the individual does not fully comprehend Trenbolone for whatever reason. Education is the key out of the ignorance-caused darkness and resulting fear. I just think you need to do more reading and research on Trenbolone.

Humans naturally fear what they don't know or what they don't understand. It's a Xenophobic part of our nature that we NEED to get rid of. It's a feature of us that detriments mankind more than anything.

EVERYONE gets freaked out by it and scared at first. I did too when I first contemplated its use. But the fear quickly dissapeared only to be replaced by confidence once I had fully educated myself on the compound.

Once again, however, Trenbolone is not for everyone. I love it and I have made it a staple in every single cycle i've run over the course of the last 5 years. But don't go using it expecting it to be the holy grail of AAS, as many will respond very negatively to it even at lower doses, and therefore it is not for everyone.

2 grams per week of Trenbolone.... JEeeeeez, that's the first time i've ever heard of that. You realize to reach the equivalent strength in Testosterone , you'd have to inject 10,000mg of Testosterone (yes, ten thousand miligrams, or ten grams)?

I'm not going to judge here, as you have your justified reasons for running a compound that high, but is it REALLY necessary to do that?? Is the risk really worth the reward, whatever the reward is that you've determined worthy enough of abusing that much Trenbolone?
    Abuse would insinuate a lack of knowledge &a tenancy of ignorant decisions, I'm not abusing anything, & yes its worth it to me, I have record breaking gains while keeping ALL my vitals in check & under control & I am well on my way to accomplishing my goal of claiming the title of worlds strongest man.

Abuse would insinuate a lack of knowledge &a tenancy of ignorant decisions, I'm not abusing anything, & yes its worth it to me, I have record breaking gains while keeping ALL my vitals in check & under control & I am well on my way to accomplishing my goal of claiming the title of worlds strongest man.
    You must be well in tune with your body, and very knowledgable to do guy. Good luck on the comp bear!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Well i'm pleased to hear that. The other concern i'd have with running that much gear is the cost:benefit ratio. Going beyond a certain weekly dose tends to provide no greater gains. But if you are in tune with your body and your body's response to varying doses, then only you would know if that 2 grams per week of that Trenbolone is being wasted beyond a certain point or not.

For most individuals, this would never be the case and no doubt would an average AAS user get any greater benefit from 2g of Trenbolone per week in comparison to 500mg weekly, for example. Just be mindful that more inexperienced AAS users don't use your case as an excuse to start pumping 2g of Tren into themselves "just because you're doing it, so it's fine for me too".

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Well i'm pleased to hear that. The other concern i'd have with running that much gear is the cost:benefit ratio. Going beyond a certain weekly dose tends to provide no greater gains. But if you are in tune with your body and your body's response to varying doses, then only you would know if that 2 grams per week of that Trenbolone is being wasted beyond a certain point or not.

For most individuals, this would never be the case and no doubt would an average AAS user get any greater benefit from 2g of Trenbolone per week in comparison to 500mg weekly, for example. Just be mindful that more inexperienced AAS users don't use your case as an excuse to start pumping 2g of Tren into themselves "just because you're doing it, so it's fine for me too".
    Yeah I can imagine some of the younger newer guys thinking t want to be 300 lbs as well Im gonna do 2g of tren as well.

For any new guys reading this do not jump in at the deep end! Bear will tell you himself not too.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Not true, I ran 2 blasts at 750 Test. & 500 Tren ., I got good results on the first blast, but I wanted to get BIGGER results so I upped my intake several times, through the second blast, but still got the same results. But when I bumped my doses up to 1500 Test & 1200 Tren. I got down right fvcking earth shattering results, & then when I upped it again to my current dose, there was absolutely no denying more gear = more muscle........... IF........BIIIIIIG IF................you can keep up with the nutritional demands that are required to facilitate the kind of muscle those doses are intended to produce. It took me almost 3 weeks but I finally got it, my current diet is over 6,300 calories a day...................yes it is down right painful at times, but I'm certainly not gonna reach 300 lbs of lean mass on a 3000 - 4000 calorie a day diet.

Many will argue this, but I have denyably, physically proven that more gear = more gain, if all is in tune. You can't eat the same on 4 or 5 grams of gear as you would on 1 or 2 grams...............

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

I think a big factor in a competitors genetics is how much aas they can take with increasing gains and limited sides.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've got to do what you've got to do!

Good luck with it!

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    monster! get that goal man goodluck with it all

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am 5 weeks into my first cycle of tren (350mg) per week and I have had excellent results so far with a few sides being minimal ,night sweats being the worse.
    Even if the sides get a lot worse I feel the benefits are worth it.IMO

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't take it again without pharm HGH, which i finally started half way into my test/tren cycle a few days ago. my energy is back, and only getting 4 hours of sleep is not a big deal anymore. to that guy taking 2 grams of tren, are you a professional bb'er or powerlifter?

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I wouldn't take it again without pharm HGH, which i finally started half way into my test/tren cycle a few days ago. my energy is back, and only getting 4 hours of sleep is not a big deal anymore. to that guy taking 2 grams of tren, are you a professional bb'er or powerlifter?
    Bear is going to appear on next seasons dancing with the stars

Bear is going to appear on next seasons dancing with the stars
    I'll be the furry one in high heels.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I'll be the furry one in high heels.
    Really didn't need that mental picture!

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Really didn't need that mental picture!
    Bet you wanna know what kind of dress I'll be wearing too huh?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information