iSwanson is offline Junior Member

Is 400mg/week Test E sufficient?

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle. But here is my problem. I have 5000mg of Test E, so naturally I can't run 500mg/week x 12. I was wondering if you guys think I should run
    1. 400mg/week x 12
    or
    2. 500mg/week x 10

My entire cycle would be as follows (will be a ten week cycle if that is determined a better option)

Taking 0.5mg Arimidex EOD until AAS use is discontinued and Liv 52 ED while taking Winstrol

week 1 - 12 : Test E
    week 7 - 12 : Winstrol 50mg EOD
    week 13 -15 : Nothing
    week 16 - 19 : 20mg ED Nolvadex
    Last edited by iSwanson; 01-20-2013 at 06:26 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are only 22 bro it would be in your best interest to wait a few years.Cyxling at your age you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.Which will result in ED loss of libdo depression.A good diet is all you need at time stage of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You are only 22 bro it would be in your best interest to wait a few years.Cyxling at your age you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.Which will result in ED loss of libdo depression.A good diet is all you need at time stage of your life.
    I understand your concern and appreciate it, but what would be your suggestion between the two options I posted. I'm just going to put it out there that I'm 99% sure I'm going to go through with this, but I would really appreciate any help from the experienced members.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iSwanson View Post
    I understand your concern and appreciate it, but what would be your suggestion between the two options I posted. I'm just going to put it out there that I'm 99% sure I'm going to go through with this, but I would really appreciate any help from the experienced members.
    In all honesty, you should really listen to songdog. I mean, really listen. He didn't tell you NOT to do AAS. He simply said wait a little bit...exercise some patience, learn a little, realize the truth of where you are in terms of your physical development.... in other words, man up and be a man. Cause in all honesty if you knew ANYTHING about AAS, you wouldn't need to ask such a basic question. You're really gonna start shooting yourself with compounds you don't fully understand? I'm not flaming you dude...just trying to get you to stop, re-think your approach and mind set here.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    In all honesty, you should really listen to songdog. I mean, really listen. He didn't tell you NOT to do AAS. He simply said wait a little bit...exercise some patience, learn a little, realize the truth of where you are in terms of your physical development.... in other words, man up and be a man. Cause in all honesty if you knew ANYTHING about AAS, you wouldn't need to ask such a basic question. You're really gonna start shooting yourself with compounds you don't fully understand? I'm not flaming you dude...just trying to get you to stop, re-think your approach and mind set here.
    Thanks for the honest response.

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Can you at least share your stats, maybe a pic if you're comfortable, and your goals from this cycle/ general AAS use in the future?

I don't have a pic on the cpu, and I don't have a camera.

6'2
    215lb
    11%

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Need more then 20 mg of nova for pct IMO, id wait bro.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    I agree with previous posters, you're a bit too young to do AAS safely.

I'd like you to read up a little bit on what AAS can do to your HPTA / Endocrine system, it won't take up more then an hour of your time, and it's your lifelong health on the line, so it'll really be worth it.

Secondly, should you decide to go through with it anyways, you could cut the cycle back a little and drop the winny. Also hCG while *on* would be a good idea.
    Read our stickies regarding PCT and hCG (Pregnyl)

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    12 weeks of 400mg

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you go through with this leave the winny alone.

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    What everyone else said as above.

To answer your question, my preference would be to run it for 10 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    If you go through with this leave the winny alone.
    x2 ..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Run the 10 week cycle with [email protected] EOD to start.Pct nova and Clomid read the pct section for doses.Run HCG on cycle @250ius x2 a week.Now when you develope RD problems REMEMBER the TOP DOG warned you good luck.

Thread Information