Red face Anyone heard of Kingsberg Mediccal? (not a source - its a DR)

Any one heard of Kingsberg Medical? In the US? My friend is gonna start going there and wanted to see if anyone had anything to say about them? Hes going for TRT I believe - hes on Androgel for like 4 years now ..... so anyone heard of these people/clinic?

carlzore is offline New Member
    Hi DG . I read and spoke to someone at Kingsberg. It sounds good but I too would like to speak with someone with direct experience with them. If you can , I would appreciate it or any advice for a late 40's male with all the symtoms of low hormones to find a place where you get american pharm. products in a professional manner. I am brand new , just becoming aware of this site but I am a regular guy and trustworthy. Plus we can speak discreetly through the posts. You are the only member wh has brought up Kingsberg. Thanks for your time and hope all is well.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If I remeber this rings a bell. Is this an HRT/TRT clinic? If I remember another member months ago was getting some bad TRT care there because they make their $ by placing ppl on HRT!

I can not recall for sure but this rings a bell!

stpete is offline Banned
    Try posting in the TRT/HRT Forum.

Thread Information