Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186

    Test E injection

    Hi dear friends,
    This will be my first ever cycle and I m injecting 500mg test E every week,

    250mg twice a week, Monday and Thursday.

    My question is can I inject 500mg at once instead of pinning twice a week?
    What will be the impact and why twice a week is recommended ?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    bigsiv's Avatar
    bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North east England
    Posts
    1,625
    It's mainly to have stable blood levels which in turn for me reduces sides such as acne. You could inject once a week but IMO it is better to have more frequent injections personally I do eod no matter what I'm pinning

  3. #3
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Twice a week is best. Keeps blood levels more stable.

    What about your AI, PCT, HCG ?

  4. #4
    Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    It's mainly to have stable blood levels which in turn for me reduces sides such as acne. You could inject once a week but IMO it is better to have more frequent injections personally I do eod no matter what I'm pinning
    Cheers friend

    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    Twice a week is best. Keeps blood levels more stable.

    What about your AI, PCT, HCG?
    Thanks T-D


    Main Cycle

    Cycle Duration: 12 weeks
    Testosterone Enanthate : 500MG EW (250MG Monday, 250MG Thursday)
    HCG : 50MG EW (25MG Sunday, 25MG Wednesday)
    Adex: 0.25MG EOD (AI Purposes)

    ------- Cycle Ends
    HCG: 50MG EW (25MG Sunday, 25MG Wednesday) - 3 more pins after cycle finishes (same routine Sunday and Wednesday)

    -------
    2 Weeks after last Test-E

    PCT - Post Cycle Therapy

    PCT Duration: 4 Weeks (every day dose)
    Week 1: Clomid 75MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 2: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 3: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 4: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG

    ------- PCT Ends

    I might reduce PCT a bit as below as its too heavy I guess!

    Week 1: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 40MG
    Week 2: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 3: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG
    Week 4: Clomid 50MG and Nolva 20MG

  5. #5
    snowman's Avatar
    snowman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,143
    You will get different opinions here, but with test E or C is fine once a week... its a long ester , thats what its made for.
    Thats what i was told by my doctor... im currently on 500mg of test e and i inject once a week and my blood levels are stable.
    I understand why some say , 2 times a week, but i honestly think there is no need for it.... if you are using 1000mg or more a week, then you want to do more injections, cause you dont want to inject over 4 cc at one time... the reason why you would want to inject more times.
    If someone is on trt, do they inject 250mg once a week, or 2 times a week?

  6. #6
    Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    You will get different opinions here, but with test E or C is fine once a week... its a long ester , thats what its made for.
    Thats what i was told by my doctor... im currently on 500mg of test e and i inject once a week and my blood levels are stable.
    I understand why some say , 2 times a week, but i honestly think there is no need for it.... if you are using 1000mg or more a week, then you want to do more injections, cause you dont want to inject over 4 cc at one time... the reason why you would want to inject more times.
    If someone is on trt, do they inject 250mg once a week, or 2 times a week?
    Thank snowman,

  7. #7
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,654
    Your first pct is spot on so do that one. Your hcg is a bit low usually its 2x 250iu wk and as snowman said every body has there own opinion on pining long easters i prefer 2x wk to try and keep my blood levels stable.

  8. #8
    Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Your first pct is spot on so do that one. Your hcg is a bit low usually its 2x 250iu wk and as snowman said every body has there own opinion on pining long easters i prefer 2x wk to try and keep my blood levels stable.
    Thanks clarky bro, it is 250iu (sorry I converted it to mgs)

    250iu of HCG = 25mg of HCG

  9. #9
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,654
    Hcg is measured iu not mg have a look at your other thread mate the guys told you how to mix it just follow that.

  10. #10
    Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Hcg is measured iu not mg have a look at your other thread mate the guys told you how to mix it just follow that.
    Yeah sorry I need to change

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •