usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Eq/Winny...extend the cycle???

First off, stats!
    23 yrs. old
    200lbs.
    bf% bet/ 7.3-8.3
    5'9

I'm in the last couple of weeks of my cycle and thinking about extending it a little longer, but wanted some feedback first. My cycle goes as follows:
    Eq wk1/1000mgs
    wks 2-10/500mgs
    Winny wk8-13/50mgs ed
    NYC stack

Yeah, yeah I know...where's the test? Actually I'm making some good gains so far on this cycle but now thinking about extending the eq for another 3 weeks and the winny for another 3 weeks as well. I'm just starting to really notice differences and the abs are finally coming out. Should I stretch this cycle out longer or cash my chips in and start post cycle therapy ??? Ohh, and on a side note, I been running tyler's detox pills and r-ALA the entire time so I'm good there. Is 8 weeks on a 17aa a bad idea or is it way overstated? Let me hear some thoughts...thanks
    ~US~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually run winny for 8 weeks with no adverse effect. I don't see a problem with extending that cycle as long as you don't fall into the trap of extending it over and over again.

hey Rickson thanks for the reply...hoping to get more some input from some of the other experienced bb's on here too. On a related subject, is it common to experience accute headaches upon lifting fairly heavy weight in the gym while on winny. Ever since I started the winny, I been getting these horrible headaches after finishing a set (especially on leg day). It's wierd...I had to stop in the middle of a set a few times because the pain was unbearable. It literally felt as if my head about going to explode. Wondering if this undue strain is a result of winny Is it normal for winny to jack up your blood pressure?
    I thought it had something to do with the NYC stack so I dropped it...but that doesn't seem to be the culprit. Anyone else have the same problem?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i would extend the eq at least another two weeks.

when did you start to notice gains? at what week?

what brand eq you using?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    EQ takes a while just to kick in... you should at least extend the EQ a few weeks. 10 weeks EQ is a waste i think

Originally posted by H BOMB
    i would extend the eq at least another two weeks.

when did you start to notice gains? at what week?

what brand eq you using?
    The eq actually kicked in early from frontloading a 1000mgs in the 1st week. I noticied a difference around the 2nd-3rd week...appetite went up and veins came out

I used LFC Eq for the first 10 shots-LFC is an underground lab out of Canada and continued with Quality Vet Eq. Both good stuff but two of my QV bottles were underfilled I will make sure I stick with Fort Dodge in all future cycles!
    ~US~

yeh bro i think one of my qv eq was underfilled as well. i got 500mg/ml eq on the way and i'm gonna switch to that.

i'm going at least 12 weeks. i'm in week 4 and see nothin great yet. i usually use deca but thought i would give eq a try.

oh yeh good luck with the remainder of your cycle.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    US~ hey bro... I'm running a similar cycle at the moment and I plan to run my EQ 14wks at 600mg wk. as for the Winny I got two 20ml 50mg/ml bottles that I am running for 40 days (50mg ED). I've done this same cycle in the past with no problem. I am running TEST CYP at 600mg wk as well but if what you're doing is working for you then stick with it, just remember the milk thistle to protect your liver.

As for the headaches,,, not sure what to tell you, I've had joint pain from Winny but never the headaches you described. Are you drinking plenty of water? You need to keep your system flushed with 1-2 gallons of water a day. That’s scary shit though,, you might want to start a thread about it... Do you have TMJ? You may be clenching your teeth real hard when you lift, jaw issues that can definitely cause headaches.
    Good luck,
    ~R
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-09-2003 at 12:02 PM.

Thread Information