Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster.

im going to fill the obvious before i post questions.
i have run 2 cycles previously which are as follows:
2x test e 500mg/ wk 10 weeks gained 10kg of mass from each and kept 9kg(18kg total) from both cycles.

these were all bulking cycles and im now sitting at 105kg at about 15%bf.
aesthetics are not my goal strength is.

dead is at 210kg 1rm
bench is 125kg 1rm
squat is only 145kg 1rm(sad i know i have weak legs but theyre big naturally)
military press is 75kg 2rep

25 years of age been lifting about 3 years seriously and another year before that without a proper diet or training.
now before i get told tren is harsh i know this, i have never run a steroid before looking into it to an extreme amount. the reason im planning to use it is because of availability and how effective it is. i WILL be taking all measures possible to prevent side effects and have everything on hand already to combat sides:

now im planning my cycle like this:
week 1-10 test e 500mg/week
week 1-8 tren ace 75mg eod
Adex 0.5mg EOD
Prami .25mg E3D with last meal, increasing to 0.5 eod if sides get bad
hcg 500iu 2x per week

PCT:
hcg 500iu ed for 10 days after last test e pin before pct
clomid 100/100/50/50/50 unsure when to start before during or after hcg.
was also going to run nolva 40/40/20/20 but ive read this a bit of overkill.(thoughts on adding it in anyway?)

now my questions are:
when to start hcg? do i blast it after the last test pin for 500iu every day? or wait 2 weeks use hcg then once hcg is finished start pct?
should i run both nolva and clomid? or one of the other? ive read nolva has adverse side effects against hcg?
is this a safe cycle with the dose of tren i plan on using or would you use different?
is this pct going to be effective enough?

i would have preffered to use prop but there is no good prop around and the test e is pharma grade.

This will be like a strength retention/cut cycle(obviously no steroid cuts, diet does, but tren does help and i have no availability to var,stana or clen ). i want to cut down to a lower bf% so i can continue to bulk up and get stronger without becoming a walking baloon. plus i would like to compete end of this year and at a lower weight class.

Diet will be a clean deficit with high protein moderate carbs moderate fats. lifting 4x per week (2 on 1 off) with 15 mins cardio pre and post workout solid state.

thanks for the help guys.