acewoz is offline New Member

how to stack test prop with sust 250, anavar and hcg?

Hi I'm looking to start my third cycle soon... I've done two 12-week cycles (enanthate and sust 250) and am now looking to try prop with anavar !

I was wondering what the best way for me to do this is? If i am aiming for a dry lean look... am I better off taking 500mg/wk prop for 10 weeks or starting with sust 250 then switching to prop in the later stages of the cycle? If so... what dosages would I need of each and when?

I will be taking anavar for the last 50 days of my cycle and hcg for the last 5 weeks... is there any problem with this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    thank-you for your time!

Psaletta is offline Member
    What are your stats?

Hight
    Weight
    Years training?

You will get a better response once you provide these ^^^

Bf%: 14
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 70kg (155lbs)
    Years training: 7

Thank you for the tip

a third option is to start with prop then switch to sust 250 i guess? but i'm not really sure what the best method is here...

1. prop for 10 weeks (what dosage?)
    2. sust 250 for first "?" weeks then switch to prop for "?" weeks at what dosages?
    3. start prop then switch to sust 250?

while running anavar for 50 days and hcg for last 5 weeks...
    what is my best option here?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Do you want to run a long cycle or a short one?

Long cycle could be Test Enth (i dont recommend blends) 2/wk for 10 wks - finish cycle with Prop for additional 2wks for a total of 12wks. Add Var for the last 6 wks and begin PCT 3 days after last pin.

Short cycle could be Prop EOD for 8wks - Var last 6wks. Begin PCT 3 days after last pin.

AI and hCG on cycle.

thanks heaps for the reply man been spam refreshing this page every 2 minutes...
    ideally i'd like to do a 10-week cycle... but was hoping to be on prop for longer than 2 weeks because my aim is not long term gains but rather look best i can during my cycle... and from what i've read, prop gives a dryer look?
    would it be possible to do first 4-5 weeks enanthate then use prop for the remainder?
    Also - I thought prop was supposed to be pinned everyday?

Thanks again for the reply... much appreciated

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Although Prop promotes less water retention, your diet and AI are responsible for look youre after. I wouldn't get too caught up in this Prop vs Enth for a drier look routine. I would focus more on my diet and controlling my AI. Using Prop has its advantages though - particularity for running short blasts and faster recovery times.

Prop can be pinned ED if you like. But EOD is fine too. The ester is 3 days and the active life is similar.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    I like the idea of running some Prop for 2 wks after last sust pin so u can jump into PCT 3 days after last prop pin.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    I like the idea of running some Prop for 2 wks after last sust pin so u can jump into PCT 3 days after last prop pin.
    Another good idea would be not using Sustanon instead

is there anything wrong with doing a 10 week prop only cycle? it's more coz i was excited to try prop after what i've read about it... and having tried sust and test e in previous cycles already... or is using prop only not ideal for the results i'm after?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acewoz View Post
    is there anything wrong with doing a 10 week prop only cycle? it's more coz i was excited to try prop after what i've read about it... and having tried sust and test e in previous cycles already... or is using prop only not ideal for the results i'm after?
    Running a 10 week Test Prop cycle is somewhat flawed in its duration IMO.

Test Prop is a light ester AAS and you feel it act pretty quick, it peaks at around week 6-8 and you won't be making any more gains once you hit that peak level with this AAS.

Keeping a Test Prop cycle shorter than 10 weeks is the better option. I run it for 8 weeks and this is the ideal cycle lenght for Test Prop IMO.

Thread Information