Psaletta is offline Member

Long ester vs short??

I've run both and can say I probably won't ever run a long ester cycle again. What do you think the benefits are to it. With a short ester cycle.. It kicks in faster, less time on, and out of your body faster.. So if you wanted you could do more cycles a year.. All pros in my opinion!! What are some thoughts on it?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta
    I've run both and can say I probably won't ever run a long ester cycle again. What do you think the benefits are to it. With a short ester cycle.. It kicks in faster, less time on, and out of your body faster.. So if you wanted you could do more cycles a year.. All pros in my opinion!! What are some thoughts on it?
    Pretty much the same you can do short blast cycles with long esters but its upping the dose accordingly
    Higher dose may equal more sides for some.

Swings and roundabouts I think

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Pretty much the same you can do short blast cycles with long esters but its upping the dose accordingly
    Can you explain this further?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would say it depends on your level of involvement in relation to your cycle, if your running multiple compound at high doses , this equals a lot of pinning not to mention a lot of oil carrier being injected ew. On the other hand, if your running a standard cycle, I think short is the way to go.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

Can you explain this further?
    If you normally run 12 weeks @ 500mg per week using test e
    I can't see a problem upping that to 1g a week and running it for 8 weeks you would still see amazing results

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Not to be a dik but type the same thing in the search function and the same question gets asked once a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Not to be a dik but type the same thing in the search function and the same question gets asked once a week!
    No hard feelings.. It was more for conversation. I can't see running a test e,c and deca cycle instead of prop and npp or tren e instead of ace. Why spend so much time on when its not needed. I'm sure the more advanced in bb you get you might need to but I'm speaking for general masses.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    No hard feelings.. It was more for conversation. I can't see running a test e,c and deca cycle instead of prop and npp or tren e instead of ace. Why spend so much time on when its not needed. I'm sure the more advanced in bb you get you might need to but I'm speaking for general masses.
    It comes down to timing and goals. If your doing it to look ggod in a mirror and bang chicks...then short ester cyclles are more favorable. If your planning to compete in something then you may run a long cycle which often times yield slower yet mor sustainable gains!

Both have advantages and disadvantages! I've done em both and will most likely continue to alternate depending on my goals and timing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

It comes down to timing and goals. If your doing it to look ggod in a mirror and bang chicks...then short ester cyclles are more favorable. If your planning to compete in something then you may run a long cycle which often times yield slower yet mor sustainable gains!

Both have advantages and disadvantages! I've done em both and will most likely continue to alternate depending on my goals and timing!
    Looking good and banging chicks sounds pretty good to me. Hahaha. But seriously I see what your saying Lunk and appreciate your 2 cents.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Shorts were its at, only downside is pinning everyday but its a small price to pay for the beniffits, i only ever and only will ever do short esters.. Jmo

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only benefit I personally see to short esters is the faster in and faster out nature of the compounds. Your blood levels reach peak faster, and clear faster. This is why people often run shorter cycles. The shorter cycle might be helpful in pct. but as far as results, the effects should be identical regardless of ester.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like the idea of less injections personally, it just fits into my schedule better.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I like the idea of less injections personally, it just fits into my schedule better.
    I do too. But I don't have to concern myself with HRT. If I did I would probably lean toward eight week cycles instead of 12 or longer.

Id rather the wait of long esters in exchange for pinning only twice a week... Dont think i could handle pinning more often, yet!!

Thread Information