supraman is offline Junior Member

do aromatase inhibitors lean you out?

do these lean you out for say someone natty on a low dose or shoud they be only used for cycles. Thanks guys

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    They have been known to "dry you out", in other words, reduce bloat.

BUT..........if you're not cycling an AI will do more damage than good, you will most likely lose your libido, cause ED, & in the end you will probably be facing an estrogen rebound which will exasperate the mentioned side effects plus you can Gyno to the list.

Bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    They have been known to "dry you out", in other words, reduce bloat.

BUT..........if you're not cycling an AI will do more damage than good, you will most likely lose your libido, cause ED, & in the end you will probably be facing an estrogen rebound which will exasperate the mentioned side effects plus you can Gyno to the list.

Bad idea.
    Thanks for the info brother. What do you mean by estrogen rebound? and If that does happen, do you have to just ride that out?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    An estrogen rebound is when you lower your estrogen level too far & then stop using the compound that lowered, your body will be in a big hurry to recover proper hormone balance & in doing so your estrogen levels will skyrocket temporarily in an effort to regain balance, when this happens you will experience some pretty extreme estrogen related side effects.

This can be softened or avoided with the use of Nolvadex , but again I say DO NOT USE AN AI OFF CYCLE.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    An estrogen rebound is when you lower your estrogen level too far & then stop using the compound that lowered, your body will be in a big hurry to recover proper hormone balance & in doing so your estrogen levels will skyrocket temporarily in an effort to regain balance, when this happens you will experience some pretty extreme estrogen related side effects.

This can be softened or avoided with the use of Nolvadex, but again I say DO NOT USE AN AI OFF CYCLE.
    thank you my friend.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Agree with bear

when i ADDED it(arimidex ) to my trt when first starting i was leaning out nicely but it was due to the synergetic combo of the test levels being optimized and then some and keeping the estro from aromatizing

Thread Information