empireants901 is offline Associate Member

6 days in on oral tren only cycle.. I done goofd! no libido, please halp!

stats
    25yo
    weight 200 lbs 9% bf
    height 5 9

So far everything is amazing besides the low libido, I was wondering if it's okay to start test prop tomorrow 100mg EOD for the remainder of the 4 weeks cycle. Was initially going to run test E with it but wasn't able to get ahold of it.. I will do a test e/oral tren cycle after the pct and down time from this cycle.

cycle info

oral tren 750mcg ED

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    stats
    25yo
    weight 200 lbs 9% bf
    height 5 9

So far everything is amazing besides the low libido, I was wondering if it's okay to start test prop tomorrow 100mg EOD for the remainder of the 4 weeks cycle. Was initially going to run test E with it but wasn't able to get ahold of it.. I will do a test e/oral tren cycle after the pct and down time from this cycle.

cycle info

oral tren 750mcg ED
    Oh dear

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Is this the tren "prohormone" direct precursor....or?...actually oral tren?

Yes, put the prop in. Unless your prolactin is already out of whack, which I don't think it could be, you probably are just super suppressed and have no test in your system. Test prop should fix this, from what I understand of your situation.
    You might want to consider using an A.I. and caber/prami for prolactin control on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    Oh dear
    lol right...

Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post

Yes, put the prop in. Unless your prolactin is already out of whack, which I don't think it could be, you probably are just super suppressed and have no test in your system. Test prop should fix this, from what I understand of your situation.
    You might want to consider using an A.I. and caber/prami for prolactin control on hand.

lol right...
    Ya I got it off a cool supplement website!!!!

Not srs. Its methyltrienolone

Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post

lol right...
    I have liquidex on hand, also how long should I run the prop? Edit: nvm dumb question. Ill do it for the remainder of the cycle

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Bingo! Next time, i'd suggest waiting until you have all of your ducks in a row before starting anything.
    Don't have the liquidex on hand. Use it. Keep your estrogen in check from the test prop, and you shouldn't have prolactin issues. Unless you don't care about your willy working.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    did you do any research before you popped the pills?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Ouch... I'd suggest cut your losses, drop the pills and start your pct. this cycle will only hurt you in the long run.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Ouch... I'd suggest cut your losses, drop the pills and start your pct. this cycle will only hurt you in the long run.
    x2 this is not a cycle, this is a mess that will most likely cause more harm than good.

How so?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    x 3. Wow.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tigershark

x 3. Wow.
    x4!!!!

Should I drop it then come back with test e/ot?

Im getting conflicting statements here.. some saying add the test some saying drop it

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    Im getting conflicting statements here.. some saying add the test some saying drop it
    drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    drop it.
    Okie dokie. Well when I come back could I run it with test e?

And In case anyone was wondering. Besides the dimmed sex drive ive gained 7-8 lbs in the past six days on a calorie defect. Cant wsit to re run this with test

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by empireants901
    And In case anyone was wondering. Besides the dimmed sex drive ive gained 7-8 lbs in the past six days on a calorie defect. Cant wsit to re run this with test
    Don't get to attached to the extra weight, it will be gone soon. low sex drive probably means low t... Hope u have some pct knowledge

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah, no shit you have no labido! oral trens anabolic /androgen rating is 10,000+/10,000+, u were probably shut down before that first pill touched ur tongue! not to mention your poor, poor liver!!
    drop it, drop it straight into the toilet! you shouldnt even be considering tren , much less m-tren!

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    this ^.

How long have you been training and how many cycles have you done before?

The actions of this cycle seems like you have no knowledge on the proper way to cycle or how to set up a proper cycle. which leaves me to the conclusion that this may be your first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    yeah, no shit you have no labido! oral trens anabolic /androgen rating is 10,000+/10,000+, u were probably shut down before that first pill touched ur tongue! not to mention your poor, poor liver!!
    drop it, drop it straight into the toilet! you shouldnt even be considering tren, much less m-tren!
    Well I dont really want to do that since I have ten packs of them

Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    this ^.

How long have you been training and how many cycles have you done before?

The actions of this cycle seems like you have no knowledge on the proper way to cycle or how to set up a proper cycle. which leaves me to the conclusion that this may be your first cycle.
    Na this is my third. Ive ran test p 100mg eod for 8 weeks amd my last cycle was test p 200mg eod 8 weeks and dbol 4weeks at 50mg ed
    Last edited by empireants901; 02-04-2013 at 01:07 AM.

drop it, drop it straight into the toilet! you shouldnt even be considering tren, much less m-tren!
    I plan on running it again with test e or test cyp my next cycle. I liked the gains... just should have ran test with it. A lot of friends I have have ran in fine by itself multiple times. Also saw a lot of success stories on the net, so figured id give it a shot

leperaffinity is offline New Member
    I think tren has a bad name whether it's oral or injectable.. Mostly because too many people abused it at an early stage and from that point on put fear in new users eyes. If you haven't taken it before your word doesn't mean anything to the user asking his question. Although tren is highly preferred to be taken with test, you can run it solo. You just need to shorten the cycle to 3-4 weeks and take a smart dosage. like 1w/250ed, 2w/500ed, 1w/250ed for GP Orals. As for the toxicity levels.. Take the correct precautionary measures, which is usually 1 week before, 4 weeks during, and 2 weeks after.(for liver cleansers alone; not PCT.)

A few natural test boosters would be Animal Stak and D-pol. (stacked)

PCT is your typical clomid/nolva.

Good luck with your gains.. Btw you won' lose gains from tren if you PCT correctly.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Really? Can I see some info on this? 1000x more powerful than test?
    I thought injectable tren was 400/400...

Thread Information