BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    My end goal is 6'0, 220lbs and 8% bodyfat.

I imagine this is above my natty limit, I'm recovering after a 6 month break (personal issues) where I lost almost 50lbs.

Is it possible to cycle only using test? Doing a few cycles at 500mg before upping to 750mg for another few?

Or does there become a point where simple test isnt going to cut it and I'll have no choice but to stack? Time on + PCT = time off obviously.

I'm slowly bulking back to 200lbs but when I get their I'm going to cycle and I just have lots of test in my house. Enough to do me a good 4-5 cycles.
    Last edited by BR0DIE; 02-03-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by BR0DIE View Post
    My end goal is 6'0, 220lbs and 8% bodyfat.

I imagine this is above my natty limit, I'm recovering after a 6 month break (personal issues) where I lost almost 50lbs.

Is it possible to cycle only using test? Doing a few at 500mg before upping tto 750mg for another few?

Or does there become a point where simple test isnt going to cut it and I'll have no choice but to stack?

I
    Test only works very well. There is no need to increase doses until you get to a point were gains are no longer made. With those stats I doubt it would be above a natty limit. Thats very achievable for alot of guys!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I agree with lunk you don't have to use more every cycle wait until you fell your gains are slowing or stoped before a higher dose next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Test only works very well. There is no need to increase doses until you get to a point were gains are no longer made. With those stats I doubt it would be above a natty limit. Thats very achievable for alot of guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    I agree with lunk you don't have to use more every cycle wait until you fell your gains are slowing or stoped before a higher dose next cycle.
    I agree lots of people probably use doses/compounds that they don't need.

But is it possible for a bodybuilder/fitness model to go through their entire career doing test only cycles?

I have calculated I have enough test for just under 8 cycles at 500mg for 12 weeks, will there come a point where I'll have no option but to add deca or another compound? Or can I gain indefinitely?

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    just test will suffice. Just raise the dosage everytime or wait till week 5 to raise the dosage.

Dbol for a kickstart is always fun from week 1-4.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Your goal is achievable with few cycles
    Im 5'9 180 lbs and very lean . Still natural...
    And you are 6'0 sO you can achieve 200 lbs naturally before any cycle
    Then couple of test only cycles and u will be there
    Just know how to eat!!!
    You can bulk/cut on testosterone

But is it possible for a bodybuilder/fitness model to go through their entire career doing test only cycles?

I have calculated I have enough test for just under 8 cycles at 500mg for 12 weeks, will there come a point where I'll have no option but to add deca or another compound? Or can I gain indefinitely?
    When you refer to BB your talking about guys who require AAS to sat above genetic limits. The bigger you get after this point, the more gear required!

fitness model is diet and cardio....but yes test only would def. help.

The answer is yes...you can gain indef. on test only...at some point it may require increases in dosage but not as soon or often as some ppl seem to believe. Good ole 500 EW will produce gains for along time...keep adjusting the diet and workout before worrying about adjusting gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p View Post
    just test will suffice. Just raise the dosage everytime or wait till week 5 to raise the dosage.

Raise the dose EVERYTIME? Raise the dose at week 5?

This is bad advice...like it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

When you refer to BB your talking about guys who require AAS to sat above genetic limits. The bigger you get after this point, the more gear required!

fitness model is diet and cardio....but yes test only would def. help.

The answer is yes...you can gain indef. on test only...at some point it may require increases in dosage but not as soon or often as some ppl seem to believe. Good ole 500 EW will produce gains for along time...keep adjusting the diet and workout before worrying about adjusting gear!
    I don't really plan on competing unless it is in the physique division, my main goal is to become a fitness model on the same lines as Greg Plitt or Lazar Angelov.

I'll definitely just use test only then, 220lbs at 8% shouldn't need much AAS to achieve.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    my main goal is to become a fitness model on the same lines as Greg Plitt or Lazar Angelov.
    Shit, you and me both.

As far as dosage and stacks go. You need to learn your body, some respond to different shit better than others.

Just watch how it goes as the cycle progress. You'll know when you plateau.

Whooo thats alot of test, lucky you!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    was thinking this

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven

was thinking this
    I just stockpiled as much as I could when I found a reliable source. Only problem is all my prop expires this year so I'll need to do a prop cycle at some point, then my enanthate expires in 2015. No way will I be doing 8 cycles in 2 and half years.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Yes it is very much so possible.

I just stockpiled as much as I could when I found a reliable source. Only problem is all my prop expires this year so I'll need to do a prop cycle at some point, then my enanthate expires in 2015. No way will I be doing 8 cycles in 2 and half years.
    The stuff will easily last 3-5 years past experation...relax!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    Your goal is achievable with few cycles
    Im 5'9 180 lbs and very lean . Still natural...
    And you are 6'0 sO you can achieve 200 lbs naturally before any cycle
    Then couple of test only cycles and u will be there
    Just know how to eat!!!
    You can bulk/cut on testosterone
    Love these comments. What happens if you are 6 foot tall with the frame of an ironing board? You can be tall and thin rather than tall and wide .......

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justhav2p View Post

You have to try and keep blood levels stable during cycle so increasing it at 5 weeks isn't a good idea. And dbol is not always run 1-4 wks

Quote Originally Posted by England

Love these comments. What happens if you are 6 foot tall with the frame of an ironing board? You can be tall and thin rather than tall and wide .......
    Thats like me, 6'0 tall with extremely narrow shoulders, tiny rib cage and just a typical ecto. Only good thing about it is you look big at a light bodyweight, because all that muscle is packed onto a small frame.

Thread Information