Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I agree it's not clear cut at all. But more test does not directly increase aromatase.
    Are you certain that aromatase expression will not increase as a response to elevated (non-DHT derived) androgen levels? Your cells can obviously produce new aromatase enzymes (or otherwise suicide inhibitors would be a permanent solution), and we know that aromatase gene expression can be enhanced through a number of factors.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Are you certain that aromatase expression will not increase as a response to elevated (non-DHT derived) androgen levels? Your cells can obviously produce new aromatase enzymes (or otherwise suicide inhibitors would be a permanent solution), and we know that aromatase gene expression can be enhanced through a number of factors.
    Agreed.

There are a variety of factors that increase aromatase activity include age, obesity, insulin , gonadotropins and alcohol. But I dont believe that the aromatase enzyme continues to build up forever. You reach a certain point and that's it. Otherwise Pro BB'rs would be taking outrageous amounts of AI to combat their outrageous amounts of Test. I have never seen, read, or heard of that. Does anyone else have any solid info on this?

Kel has a perfect example of having low Estrogen levels yet still experiences high Estrogen/Prolactin sides. And i agree, it really isn't that cut and dry, as already suggested. (Unless you suffer from Aromatase Excess Syndrome. But that's a whole other story)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I would take it a step further and just as in the presence of increased androgen the ar receptor life is extended and its rate of generation doubled, Id suspect a similar expression in the production of aromatase. Of course both have a point of diminishing returns...but where????
    In fact if I was going to look into this further I might look for a correlation between number of Androgen Receptors and any correlation to aromatase levels as my starting point. Just a thought.

Thread Information