Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tren only

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    Lmao zombies weakness #1 shot in the head #2 aye at the end of every sentance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JDNCeDuQw AHAH

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I refer to many of Atominis threads to seek more knowlkedge.....Thanks Bro!!!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lmaoo common man, ppl don't be so sensitive :-) I never said the guy doesn't contribute or is not a valuable member geez, just because I don't like to read lol I am curious do you get paid for all the time u put in typing? U should write some books or something lol.
    I have love for ya bro.........

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yeah I think from now on if I create articles, threads, or responses on complex subjects, i'll just use one-word answers.
    Still too wordy.. I was thinking something along the lines of some grunting and hand gestures...

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So knowledgable bodybuilder with names you'd recognize didn't use deca only cycles with great success? Bear?
    Last edited by swm1972; 02-08-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Irony. 'Knowledgable members' commenting on something they have no knowledge on because they've never tried it. Just regurgitating random shit they have READ on some threads posted by people they have no clue of their real world experience. Nothing like the bro science repeating army that **** up a good discussion. I've tried it. And as stated before I don't think there is any benefit to running deca only over test deca together. Lower libido. Could still perform. For some reason the retard posse saw this as an endorsement of running these compounds solo. It wasn't.

But never mind some of the greatest body builders in history have run deca only. Or deca dbol only. No test. And they not only survived. They excelled at their physical development. Or you can take the word of some 190lbs Abercrombie model wanna be, or some guy that posts warren branch as his avatar and gives advice on subjects of which he has no personal knowledge.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Irony. 'Knowledgable members' commenting on something they have no knowledge on because they've never tried it. Just regurgitating random shit they have READ on some threads posted by people they have no clue of their real world experience. Nothing like the bro science repeating army that **** up a good discussion. I've tried it. And as stated before I don't think there is any benefit to running deca only over test deca together. Lower libido. Could still perform. For some reason the retard posse saw this as an endorsement of running these compounds solo. It wasn't.

But never mind some of the greatest body builders in history have run deca only. Or deca dbol only. No test. And they not only survived. They excelled at their physical development. Or you can take the word of some 190lbs Abercrombie model wanna be, or some guy that posts warren branch as his avatar and gives advice on subjects of which he has no personal knowledge.
    Ive never drank a bottle of jaxex before, but im pretty sure its not a good idea either. And it's Branch Warren, not Warren Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Ive never drank a bottle of jaxex before, but im pretty sure its not a good idea either. And it's Branch Warren, not Warren Branch.
    Translation. I have no experience in what I am giving an opinion on. Great. That's pretty much what I said. Tired of arguing with people with no real world knowledge. I was up at 0400 defending this great nation so worthless shit talkers can be Internet message board commandos that spread their vast knowledge based on what they have read other members post.

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Translation. I have no experience in what I am giving an opinion on. Great. That's pretty much what I said. Tired of arguing with people with no real world knowledge. I was up at 0400 defending this great nation so worthless shit talkers can be Internet message board commandos that spread their vast knowledge based on what they have read other members post.
    Hey fukhead why dont you take your self righteous attitude and jam it up your sorry ass. Youre nothing but douche bag on here who thinks he's done everything known to man, and we're all just a bunch no minded peasants who know nothing. You argue everything anyone says and have no respect for others that have a knowledge base far above your own. Just because we're smart enough NOT to do A 19 nor and other AAS compound sans Test, doesn't mean we dont know what the fuk we're talking about. And if you don't like it around here, feel to free to fuk off!

And the fact that you'd bring up the fact that youre serving in the Armed Forces to gain support with your statement, makes you the biggest douche bag here.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no good reason to run any compound without at least a TRT dose of test PERIOD.

Anyone who says they did it without problems, I have to ask WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Hey fukhead why dont you take your self righteous attitude and jam it up your sorry ass. Youre nothing but douche bag on here who thinks he's done everything known to man, and we're all just a bunch no minded peasants who know nothing. You argue everything anyone says and have no respect for others that have a knowledge base far above your own. Just because we're smart enough NOT to do A 19 nor and other AAS compound sans Test, doesn't mean we dont know what the fuk we're talking about. And if you don't like it around here, feel to free to fuk off!

And the fact that you'd bring up the fact that youre serving in the Armed Forces to gain support with your statement, makes you the biggest douche bag here.
    I'm the Fukhead when I merely gave my opinion on something I have ran personally and you went on a rant on how fuking stupid it was?

The more I think about your statement concerning my mention of military to garner support the more it makes me laugh. I post what I think based on EXPERIENCE and sometimes it isn't popular. If I was worried about support I'd fall in line and do the circle jerk routine you and bear perform on a nightly basis. Your logic blows my mind. Truly.

I'm not military. There are a great number of people that defend this nation on a day to day basis that are civilian. I'm lucky enough to be one of them.

So what's next mic, wanna give us your opinion on menstrual cramps? It sure does sound like you have sand in your vagina. So maybe this is something you would actually have first hand experience in.
    Last edited by swm1972; 02-09-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu
    There is no good reason to run any compound without at least a TRT dose of test PERIOD.

Anyone who says they did it without problems, I have to ask WHY?
    The man on your avatar spoke of his favorite cycle as dbol and deca . Think he didn't know a thing or two about results? That's just it. So many people here are such pretentious little pricks (not referring to you) when they are stating 'facts' about something they have no first hand knowledge on.

These compounds weren't developed for growing muscle. There are medical uses for these compounds and not in one instance on medical use do you hear the doctor state 'you can't run this without at least an HRT dose of testosterone '. I know a guy that prescribed anavar post knee surgery, no testosterone. Anavar regenerates tissue and growth post surgery fine without testosterone. Deca is prescribed in this nation for severe anemia. No testosterone added. Deca is prescribed in this nation for HIV wasting and often no testosterone is prescribed. Any amount of endogenous levels of steroids causes shut down. If there was a good reason to have testosterone added I think the medical community would be on top of it.

Or once again. You can feel free to take advise from someone that doesn't have any first hand knowledge and is speaking only based on what he has absorbed from a message board. And lastly. I never even suggested running this solo. Last statement. First post. I see no advantage to running these compounds without testosterone. Mic has reading comprehension issues and this turns into a shit storm.

Going to the gym because I live this life. I don't just read about it on a message board.
    Last edited by swm1972; 02-09-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Typical mic. Got his arse handed to him in this thread so he hunted me down in another to be a condescending prick on a different subject.

This is my last response because now youre just acting like a complete fool and editing all your posts.

I didn’t hunt you down, you chased me down.

Perhaps you and your mysterious PM friends can check out the date stamps. Last evening 11:00pm I was done with you. But you couldn’t leave it alone. So at 7:55am this morning you decide to quote me once more and arbitrarily take another shot at me because you just can’t leave it alone. Get real will ya, and quit crying about me you fukin baby..

Im out.

I civilly replied to a thread that you didn't start but were an active participant in. And once again you prove you can't interact with others without sounding like a condescending prick. Grow the **** up. Ignore me. Go Wikipedia something and do your typical cut and paste bullshit. I don't care. Just leave me out of your petty bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information