Thread: Test E 400?

THE HOGG is offline Junior Member

Test E 400?

Just got gear for my 1st cycle. Ive got a friend with a good source so I got it from him. My question/concern is I told him I wanted test e. He says I got test e 400. From my reading on here I have gotten the impression that 400 is different from regular test e. Am I mistaken? I wanna be sure of what I have and am doing BEFORE I start. Is test 400 just stronger than say test 250 or is it something different entirely? I suspect it is just 400mcg/ml instead of 250mcg/ml but Im not sure. I cant post lab name or info as the bottles do not have anything on them. I suspect homebrew? He is a very good friend and has known and been using his source for awhile so Im not concerned about that, I just wanna feel like Im 100 percent sure before I start. Thank you in advance for any help.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    It is probably a blend. Not saying that Test E wont hold at that mg because I am not sure, but it isnt likely that it is only E. T-400 is typically a blend of 4 different esters. I am sure the post injection pain would suck from 400mgs of E dosed at 400/1ml.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    If he's saying its e 400 then that's what you got to go off.
    If the label says e 400 you have to take it at that.
    It's probably homebrew UGL
    If you can post pics that would be good

Pip if brewed properly should be ok if any at all.
    But some ugl use excess BA for some crazy reason so be careful it may have a bite.

If that's the case be prepared to deal with it or get some oil and a syringe filter and another empty vial and prepare to cut it to 200mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    If he's saying its e 400 then that's what you got to go off.
    If the label says e 400 you have to take it at that.
    It's probably homebrew UGL
    If you can post pics that would be good

Pip if brewed properly should be ok if any at all.
    But some ugl use excess BA for some crazy reason so be careful it may have a bite.

If that's the case be prepared to deal with it or get some oil and a syringe filter and another empty vial and prepare to cut it to 200mg/ml
    I can post pics but they are just plain vials, no label. Do you want pics to see what it looks like? So you are saying that if I experience pip thats too bad I should cut it with oil? What does UGL stand for. I cant seem to find that one.
    Last edited by THE HOGG; 02-15-2013 at 07:06 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nothing u can do about pip UGL is under ground lab. But sounds like home brew i'v never cn ugl vials with no lables panntastic is your man 4 this.

Thank you. Been seeing homebrew mentioned here and there. Are there any stickys or good threads to read about this. Sounds interesting and like you can control quality a bit better.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HOGG

I can post pics but they are just plain vials, no label. Do you want pics to see what it looks like? So you are saying that if I experience pip thats too bad I should cut it with oil? What does UGL stand for. I cant seem to find that one.
    Ugl is under ground lab

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HOGG View Post
    You are usually right but in this case you're mistaken.400 is a blend of a bunch of stuff, mostly prop and ba. the rest logest acting gear known to man which bb's have no need for. Like decanoate for instance. Seves us no purpose unless you have aspirations to trt yourself in the near future..

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I've had straight test e 400. And an e and c combo 200 each. And test e/prop/test ace. Really just about anything is possible. Test e400 will have pip. Especially if its your first go around.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    I've had straight test e 400. And an e and c combo 200 each. And test e/prop/test ace. Really just about anything is possible. Test e400 will have pip. Especially if its your first go around.
    Most of my gear is dosed at 300 mg/ml anything is possible but like Pete said t400 generally is a blend but again it's ugl so you are forced trusting your source.

Thanks for the help guys. Anything in particular I should watch for or be concerned with?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    no different than any other steroid . be sterile and hope for the best. get bloodwork done in a couple weeks and make sure its good to go

Thread Information