Dozer is offline Associate Member

Cycle advice... At the weight I want to be at.

My Stats:

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 210lbs
    Bf: 9%

I'm on week 3 of an 18 week cycle. 250mg Test E and 300mg EQ E3D. 60mg Turinabol daily for 6 weeks.

Normally I kickstart with Dianabol but wanted less water this time. I took a stab at EQ which I normally don't do either. Again, in an attempt to keep water down. Everything is coming along nicely. After this cycle though, I don't want to get much heavier. I'll continue to adjust diet and training towards my goals, I just wanted some advice from members with experience in compound alternatives.

Tren Hex thinned my hair last cycle... That's what I'm blaming anyway. It was the first time I ran it and never had the problem before. Dosage was 100mg EOD It KILLED my appetite completely. Another reason I'm trying EQ this round. Hoping it will stimulate it. Anavar is in line in prep for this summer.

Sooo, for next cycle...

Masteron maybe? Tren is favored for lean cycle. Should I try Tren E maybe? Feel free to share any experiences with these or other compounds.
    Last edited by Dozer; 02-17-2013 at 09:00 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would increase your EQ a bit more if you can and have enough to carry you through 16wks min. Up it to 250 EOD. Keep an eye on your BP. And bloodwork half way into your cycle wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Although your current BF% is on target for Mast to be effective, i think your goals here - along with EQ - are not conducive with the inclusion of Mast on this cycle.

Either dump the EQ and add Tren E, or stick with what you have now. Otherwise you'll have two compounds that aromatize and one that doesn't. This doesn't lend very well to lean gains, as well as two or three compounds that are non aromatizing.

If you're going for a lean, then Tren E and Var and proper diet would be the ticket for a 12 wk cycle. Or Tren Ace and Var/Winstrol for 8wks plus solid diet.

My .02

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Do you think it matters what compound your using? Compounds DO NOT determine bulking or cutting! If you want to maintain or lose weight...adjust your diet!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren E is the bomb lol, I am starting back on it tomorrow. I love the stuff, hard to not cycle with tren after you have experienced its power though the sides are always a trade off. Personally I found EQ worthless less one side effect which you seem to want which is the appetite. I couldnt stop eating while I was on it I felt like a fat kid in a candy store. My appetite is always healthy but on EQ it was out of control but other than that I did not note any other positive from EQ.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes but dont you think some compounds work better when your cutting or bulking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Do you think it matters what compound your using? Compounds DO NOT determine bulking or cutting! If you want to maintain or lose weight...adjust your diet!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I would increase your EQ a bit more if you can and have enough to carry you through 16wks min. Up it to 250 EOD. Keep an eye on your BP. And bloodwork half way into your cycle wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Although your current BF% is on target for Mast to be effective, i think your goals here - along with EQ - are not conducive with the inclusion of Mast on this cycle.

Either dump the EQ and add Tren E, or stick with what you have now. Otherwise you'll have two compounds that aromatize and one that doesn't. This doesn't lend very well to lean gains, as well as two or three compounds that are non aromatizing.

If you're going for a lean, then Tren E and Var and proper diet would be the ticket for a 12 wk cycle. Or Tren Ace and Var/Winstrol for 8wks plus solid diet.

My .02
    I haven't checked BP yet, but it has always run a tad high on cycle. Always stays pre-hypertensive according to the doc. I took winny once back in the day and swore I'd never do it again. Painful as hell.

I don't plan on changing my current cycle. I'm just gathering ideas for the next one ahead of time. Pinning EOD is not my favorite thing either lol. I'll keep Tren E on the candidate list. Appreciate the input!

While each person reacts differently to any named compound, I feel each one has a general set of traits that can be deemed more favorable towards certain goals.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UCMJ2000 View Post
    I haven't checked BP yet, but it has always run a tad high on cycle. Always stays pre-hypertensive according to the doc. I took winny once back in the day and swore I'd never do it again. Painful as hell.

I don't plan on changing my current cycle. I'm just gathering ideas for the next one ahead of time. Pinning EOD is not my favorite thing either lol. I'll keep Tren E on the candidate list. Appreciate the input!
    Ok. Just a side note though, you can do Winny orally.

Yeah i cant imagine why anyone would pin it if you can drink it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Ok. Just a side note though, you can do Winny orally.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Yes but dont you think some compounds work better when your cutting or bulking?
    NO...The thought that Deca is a bulk and tren is a cut is far from the truth! At the root of it...they are all an anobolic substance!

Sorry bro that's not what i am getting at winnie doesn't make your muscles look as hard as it does when you are lean was my point? Diet absolutely dictates cutting and bulking.
    NO...The thought that Deca is a bulk and tren is a cut is far from the truth! At the root of it...they are all an anobolic substance!

Yeah i cant imagine why anyone would pin it if you can drink it.
    True. I forgot. I'd rater take a shot of penicillin in the ass than pin winny again. It was that bad!

Sorry bro that's not what i am getting at winnie doesn't make your muscles look as hard as it does when you are lean was my point? Diet absolutely dictates cutting and bulking.
    Sorry! Yeah...there are certain benefits to certain compounds during a cut that will not be all the effective during a bulk...like Mast for example! Is that what your getting at Jim??

Yes .....
    Sorry! Yeah...there are certain benefits to certain compounds during a cut that will not be all the effective during a bulk...like Mast for example! Is that what your getting at Jim??

So is Tren where I'm headed? Anyone got anything else?

Thread Information