Hello everyone, it's been a while, hope everyone is strong as ever.
I'm making my shopping for my upcoming first cycle, and wanted to run it by you all and clear up some time line stuff.
Current stats: 27, 5'8" , current weight 178, 12%. Diet is clean at 2200 kcals. Of course they will come up on cycle.

I am will be purchasing sustanon 250 and plan on injecting 250mg twice a week, Monday and Thursdays for 12 weeks. I've read both sides; take advantage of the short esters and inject eod and take advantage of log esters and inject twice a week. What is your understanding.

I plan on taking .25 mg arimadex eod the whole cycle. When would me last dose be? With last injection? Let me know? Again I've read "up to pct" and with last injection.

I will acquire HCG and understand that it is best to use 250 iu twice a week. Weeks 4-12. I have also read about it used as pct. don't really follow that theory though. Again, when would the last injection be, last pin? Up to pct?

Pct I will have clomid and nolva. I see the common dose is clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20, although I have also read to use the larger dose only week one then drop in half weeks 2-4. How do you feel about those doses. I will have extra nolva on hand incase of gyno. How much is recommended in that case and for how long.. I've read 20 a day for 5 days? Let me know?

Also I believe that half life of sust is 15 days. So I would begin my nolva and clomid 2 weeks and 1 day after my last Injection?

Thank you for your advise. Everyone on this forum is great!