jtwlson2 is offline New Member

first cycle-review

After really trying to gather all of the information I need I think I am finally feeling comfortable running a cycle. My goal during this cycle is to put on lean mass while dropping to around 10%bf.

My info:
    Male, 22 Years old, 230lbs, 18%bf, 6’1”, lifting seriously for over 3 years

Whole cycle sups: Whey, Multi, Animal Flex

Pre cycle (2 weeks): Liv. 52, Cycle Assist

Intra cycle (12 weeks): (1-12)Test e 500mg/week, (1-4) dbol 40mg/day, non stim pre workout, Taurine, Cycle assist, liv.52

Post cycle(4 weeks): arimidex .25mg/day, clomid 100mg/day, tamoxifen 20mg/day, PCT assist, bio forge, test powder, creatine, reversitol v2, liv.52

Open to recommendations, any knowledge that someone feels like passing on, what I might be missing, what I could add or drop, ect.

Thank you!

red_hulk is offline Member
    Looks decent, but I would drop the dbol . Hold that off for a second cycle. Generally, you want to begin with one compound to see how your body will react. Also, you should be running an ai throughout the cycle.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Would it be worth my typing time to suggest you wait a few more years a let your natural test do the job?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Adex shoudln`t be ran during pct. Use it on cycle instead.

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Looks decent, but I would drop the dbol. Hold that off for a second cycle. Generally, you want to begin with one compound to see how your body will react. Also, you should be running an ai throughout the cycle.
    Ill add adex through the the cycle, keeping it at .25mg/ day?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Would it be worth my typing time to suggest you wait a few more years a let your natural test do the job?
    I understand that it is recommended that people should wait until at least 25 to start using and aas, I will more than likely not start my cycle until I'm 23. While this is still early, I have weighed my options and am comfortable with my decision as long as I can manage it correctly and achieve the most possible out of the cycle. Thank you for your concern though as I am sure there are plenty of people that come through ready to pin without having any idea what they are doing and with no laid out plan.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Adex shoudln`t be ran during pct. Use it on cycle instead.
    So, take it out of PCT and add it to on cycle at .25mg/day?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    .25mg EOD.

Look here..

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwlson2 View Post
    Ill add adex through the the cycle, keeping it at .25mg/ day?

I understand that it is recommended that people should wait until at least 25 to start using and aas, I will more than likely not start my cycle until I'm 23. While this is still early, I have weighed my options and am comfortable with my decision as long as I can manage it correctly and achieve the most possible out of the cycle. Thank you for your concern though as I am sure there are plenty of people that come through ready to pin without having any idea what they are doing and with no laid out plan.

So, take it out of PCT and add it to on cycle at .25mg/day?
    well, at least you have put some thought into it..................... great start. Follow Mickys link

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    .25mg EOD.

Look here..

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

This has helped a ton, thank you!

Intra cycle (12 weeks):arimidex .25mg/day (1-12)Test e 500mg/week, (1-4) dbol 40mg/day, hCG 250iu the day before test, non stim pre workout, Taurine, Cycle assist, liv.52

Post cycle(4 weeks): clomid 100mg/day, tamoxifen 20mg/day, PCT assist, bio forge, test powder, creatine, reversitol v2, liv.52

How's that look? In mickey's thread he states the use of aromasin . Is this preferred over arimidex? Also, Mickeys thread also states to use clomid 75,50,50,50 and nolva (tamoxifen in my case) 40,40,20,20. Is this something I should head as well? Or is it fine the way I have it laid out above?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    This has helped a ton, thank you!
    Youre welcome.

Intra cycle (12 weeks):arimidex .25mg/day (1-12)Test e 500mg/week, (1-4) dbol 40mg/day, hCG 250iu the day before test, non stim pre workout, Taurine, Cycle assist, liv.52

Post cycle(4 weeks): clomid 100mg/day, tamoxifen 20mg/day, PCT assist, bio forge, test powder, creatine, reversitol v2, liv.52

How's that look? In mickey's thread he states the use of aromasin. Is this preferred over arimidex? Also, Mickeys thread also states to use clomid 75,50,50,50 and nolva (tamoxifen in my case) 40,40,20,20. Is this something I should head as well? Or is it fine the way I have it laid out above?
    Either one is fine. I prefer Aromasin , thats all.

I suggest 75mg for the first wk of Clomid because of the vision sides i experience over 100mg. If you want to begin the first wk with 100mg, that would be fine. Monitor yourself and determine if you need to titrate down or not. BUT, the second wk only needs to be 50mg - that is plenty.

Same with Nolva.

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex 0.25mg every other day. It has a half life of more than 48hours. If you find you are sensitive to E, you can bump it up to 0.50mg every other day.

Thread Information