Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member

Winstrol Joint Pain

What's up guys
    So I finished my prior cycle 10 days ago and am starting pct in 4. Sust 250/ml pinning 1ml e3d for 10wks. Started taking winstrol oral 75mg ED for the last 3wks of cycle into now up till 2 days before pct.
    I'm having very bad pain in my lower back startin a few days ago and continuing to get worse. I stopped the winny today because its really hurting to walk even. I crack my back a lot and I work with mail so 40+ hours a week I'm bending over picking up cases of mail or throwing carts that weigh 200+ without anything even in them so it's a lot of stress on my back anyway.
    As soon as I started hurting I've been taking glucosamine condrointin supps. And ibuprofen seems to do nothing. Leading me to believe that it is joint related in my lower spine/back. Doesn't feel at all like a pulled or strained muscle.
    Goin to see my doc today. It's been years since I've gone and probably years since before the last time I went. So I hardly know the guy and don't really want to confide in him my use of AAS. But I have to do SOMETHING because I'm hurtin pretty bad and I usually just work through it and don't complain.
    Suggestions? Or has this happened to anyone before?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Proper AI, HCG , pct, etc. none of that is the issue. 22 soon 23, 6'0, 196lbs, 13-14% body fat. If any of that matters. But I may as well put it out there since I know it'll be the first question/ response. Jut how it is here lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people seem to have more issues with winny. I love the stuff and other than a sore wrist one time from heavy bench presses I've been golden.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We are still not clear whether there is a direct correlation between use of a particular compound and your back pain, only a medical expert will be able to tell.

Good luck.

Thread Information