EOD250 is offline New Member

PCT / anti-estrogen help.....?

im about to start a cycle of sustanon 300. ive done sus 250 in the past and it turned out ok but i want a little more info. should i be taking any kind of anti-estrogen or any other kind of supp for my hormones while taking the sus? Or should I just wait till the end to take my PCT. Also I dont know what to take for a PCT. Last time i just took a test boost/anti-estrogen in one.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats? What is the exact cycle you are planning including doses?
    Quote Originally Posted by EOD250 View Post
    im about to start a cycle of sustanon 300. ive done sus 250 in the past and it turned out ok but i want a little more info. should i be taking any kind of anti-estrogen or any other kind of supp for my hormones while taking the sus? Or should I just wait till the end to take my PCT. Also I dont know what to take for a PCT. Last time i just took a test boost/anti-estrogen in one.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...l#.UTlIlldwZn8

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d#.UTlI4ldwZn8

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UTlJAVdwZn8

You should always have an AI on hand just in case. Some people can run 500mg of Test pw with no issues and others can't cycle without an AI. That's why cycling is a learning experience, you get to know your body more and what it can and can't handle and also you start to find the " sweet spot " after a few trial and errors. Go to those links and read up, it has everything you need for your pct. Goodluck

EOD250 is offline New Member
    im 5'5 165lbs I plan on 2cc a week for a little over 12 weeks of Sciroxx Pentadex 300mg . i dont plan on starting it till i get my PCT. just not sure what to get

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You have some research to do before you begin any AAS cycles. Read the links that have been provided for you. They will get started on the right foot.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You will learn every thing you need to know about cycles here mate and if you can't find it just ask we're all here to learn and help each other.

Thread Information