Hey guys & gals...I'm new to the steroid forums but I decided to sign up to seek some help because I'm tired of listening to idiots, meaning my friends at the gym that really don't know shizzz...some particulars on myself: I'm going to be 38 yrs old in May, I'm 6'0" 225lbs and in very good shape...I'm avidly athletic, namely hockey and I'm still hanging with the young pups playing nearly half my age...

But on to my problem: Trying to help in my training/leaning up and staying in shape to still be able to play hockey with those young'ns, I tried HGH first and it was working great...my recovery time was good and overall energy and level of play had me feeling like I was 25 again...not too mention sexually I was a monster...but then I did a win tab cycle 8-9 months into HGH to help shred some fat & noticed a huge drop off in libido/drive during...little willy wasn't working properly....so I immediately stopped the cycle and everything went back to normal, mostly...not 100% but better than when I was on them...I continued the HGH and then last April I decided to and was talked into doing a cycle of Anavars...they worked! I was stronger leaner and meaner but unfortunately a week before my cycles was up I had the libidos/sex drive willy problems. I didn't know about pcts or anything of that nature so I never did them. Nor did I cycle in any test to assist in any natty drop-off because I was uneducated on the subject & trusted nitwits telling me that that doesn't happen with wins & vars(I was told this all after the fact of my condition).

Now It's been almost a year and although at times my libidos decent on some days, for the most part it's gone and my relationship with my now ex gf has suffered from it bc I can barely get it up. Chicks don't dig soft wieners. Since January I have started a TRT program with my doctor but its only helping somewhat...I'm on 400 mg shots every 2 weeks. Not too mention when my blood was taken my levels seemed basically normal...What if anything can I do to help bring back willy and the boys? Was it the vars? Could I have been on the HGH too long and that messed with my HPTA??? Can I do a PCT or some HCG /NOLVADEX now to help bring back the natty test levels from prior to cycling? In the meantime I'm going to ask the doctor to up my dosage of test. Thanks guys. All your input is valued and appreciated greatly.