Ridel is offline Junior Member

Looking into blasting and cursing :\

Share the pros and cons, brah?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Search function. Thread on this from just a few days ago

Personally, I think blasting & cruising is fine if you're on TRT and your natty don't work well anyway. Getting shutdown for an extended duration makes coming back more difficult. I wouldn't take the chance as a young man. I'm no longer young so now I find cruise/blast to work fine with little sides.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Personally, I think blasting & cruising is fine if you're on TRT and your natty don't work well anyway. Getting shutdown for an extended duration makes coming back more difficult. I wouldn't take the chance as a young man. I'm no longer young so now I find cruise/blast to work fine with little sides.
    Is there any research that shows longer cycles take a longer time to recover your natural test production?

I'm aware this is considered common knowledge but would be interesting to see some real data, showing just how much of an impact longer cycles have on recovery

Let's see if any Vets will respond to your request for research. My "research" is mostly empirical. I've been around steroids a long time and have seen and talked to a lot of people doing steroids. I can tell you from experience that people react differently to AAS. Some are genetic freaks and need little to no PCT to recover. Others, like me, do a full PCT + 6 months to recover. I believe this is common knowledge because enough vets have seen and experienced this phenomenon. I've read too many young guys on this very forum panic'd because their units no longer can hold an erection. I can't produce a snappy clinical study for you. I can tell you from experience that what I'm saying is what I've seen.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Let's see if any Vets will respond to your request for research. My "research" is mostly empirical. I've been around steroids a long time and have seen and talked to a lot of people doing steroids. I can tell you from experience that people react differently to AAS. Some are genetic freaks and need little to no PCT to recover. Others, like me, do a full PCT + 6 months to recover. I believe this is common knowledge because enough vets have seen and experienced this phenomenon. I've read too many young guys on this very forum panic'd because their units no longer can hold an erection. I can't produce a snappy clinical study for you. I can tell you from experience that what I'm saying is what I've seen.
    Yea that's cool, not doubting it, just would be interesting to fully understand it so that people that are thinking of doing longer cycles know exactly what they are getting into. But as per your point, I guess everyone reacts differently.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Would never recommend blast and cruise, unless already on TRT or on your way to the pro's. Meaning your already a national level competitor will big overall wins.

Other than that your just doing damage to your HPTA.
    I know this is not scientific data, just my personal opinion.

Ridel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Would never recommend blast and cruise, unless already on TRT or on your way to the pro's. Meaning your already a national level competitor will big overall wins.

Other than that your just doing damage to your HPTA.
    I know this is not scientific data, just my personal opinion.

i understand, my reasoning is not even to close to that, i want to save myself a hassle of going on and off, and having no sex drive for 3 months every year. Its not that expensive at maintenance dose of 50mg test cup 2x a week. i dont know just wondering.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well bro you are on the young side.And one day a big set of guns wont mean as much beacuse your wife wants to have a baby.Like I said you are young right now so this isnt something you are worried about.But should be.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    The main reason I believe young people choose to blast/cruise is because they are disappointed with their results from 8-12 weeks, and then even more disappointed when they have lost most after pct. the reality is their training/diet/lifestyle is off and 99% of you are looking for an easy fix.

When in reality all you're doing is digging a deeper hole.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridel View Post
    i understand, my reasoning is not even to close to that, i want to save myself a hassle of going on and off, and having no sex drive for 3 months every year. Its not that expensive at maintenance dose of 50mg test cup 2x a week. i dont know just wondering.
    Yup it's not to expensive, until your figure in a few things you might have forgotten to add.
    What if you dont have an rx or loose insurance coverage?
    What if you get some bunk ugl gear?
    What if you need an AI?
    What if you decide you may want kids some day (never say never) and you need to add in hcg ?
    What if you have to pay for 2, 3, 4 blood test a year?
    Lets not forget to add the little thinks such as cost of syringes, pins, etc.
    $$$$

Now imagine doing this for the next 50+ years. If you are only doing test and hcg that's minimum 4 injections a week. Thats 208 injections a year. 10,400 in the next 50 years.

TRT far from just pinning 1 or 2x a week of Test. Go visit the TRT section and read some of the stickies then read some of the 1000s of post from guys TRYING to get their TRT protocol dialed in just right because they still dont feel like they should, have high E2, low E2, doctors wont prescribe hcg or do the proper test.

I have GOOD insurance. I still pay for at least 3 blood test a year on my own. I finally got an RX for hcg but the cheapest I can find it would cost 3x more than my test each month if I was buying it from an UGL.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-31-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Thread Information