Thread: Stack tests?

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member

Stack tests?

Is there an advantage to stacking lets say for instance test c with test p or e?? Or is that basically retarded and waste of money.. ? Would I be better off just stacking test with sus or mast for a bulking stack....?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stick to a single ester..

no need to make things complicated...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Test is test bra. The only difference is the release time of the esters

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I kinda like stacking short esters with long esters even if its two tests....but that's just me.

Are there any pros to stacking tests? Worth while anyways

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Depends on the goal, i would only run a short ester at the end of a cycle to get to pct sooner, or to kick start a cycle the first 2-3 weeks but as for a complete stack really not necessary.

Ok think I got the info I needed ... So what would you guys recommend as a good stacker for a bulk cycle.. 6' 200lbs bf 13-14% I have my diet in excellent shape.! I am looking at test as a base but not sure which other compound would be "better" for bulking.. I know I'm gonna get different answers so I'm just gonna see wht most people recommend

Bump

How old are you? Test only for a first no need to get complicated and if your under 25 try the diet and training stack

Lol no this is not my first cycle.. This will be #3.. Im 27, 6' 200lbs bf 13-14 % .. Diet is in check. I know my intake and my tdee and all my macros.. Just wanting to plan my next

Then you propose and it will be evaluated. Give the complete cycle with AI and PCT.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb13 View Post
    Lol no this is not my first cycle.. This will be #3.. Im 27, 6' 200lbs bf 13-14 % .. Diet is in check. I know my intake and my tdee and all my macros.. Just wanting to plan my next
    what were your first 2?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Ok think I got the info I needed ... So what would you guys recommend as a good stacker for a bulk cycle.. 6' 200lbs bf 13-14% I have my diet in excellent shape.! I am looking at test as a base but not sure which other compound would be "better" for bulking.. I know I'm gonna get different answers so I'm just gonna see wht most people recommend
    And what do you mean, "stacker"?? Test is test. The ester weight is primarily used for determining PCT and length of cycle, depending on goals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    And what do you mean, "stacker"?? Test is test. The ester weight is primarily used for determining PCT and length of cycle, depending on goals.
    come on mickey, to the newbies more is always better right?....fuk the basics of training and diet...they want instant muscles to go with there instant mac and cheez, instant pudding, fast food...everything has to be NOW or yesterday fuk working for it...I weep for the future...

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd

come on mickey, to the newbies more is always better right?....fuk the basics of training and diet...they want instant muscles to go with there instant mac and cheez, instant pudding, fast food...everything has to be NOW or yesterday fuk working for it...I weep for the future...
    I hardly think this was necessary. He hasn't asked anything completely stupid has he? Many people hear about stacks and think they're the way to go. Nobody needs steroids , and anyone who uses them is using them for the exact reason YOU stated. They want accelerated results. If anyone claims otherwise, they're lying to themselves. Instead of ripping on the noobs, why not try and give them some positive feedback.

Mickey makes a valid point op, he is telling you that blending different test esters isn't a stack. It's a home made blend. It ha a purpose in aas use, mainly for determining pct time and length of cycle. Short ester- short cycle, frequent pins and less time before pct. Long ester- long cycle, less pins longer wait to pct. Blends complicate things and make it harder to achieve stable levels and are best utilized by very experienced users.

As for stacking, again- unless you are going to compete, usually the side effects outweigh the benefits. If you chose to use any other compound/oral etc, u must use test as a base. The way it sounds to me, you had better get to doing more research so you can understand these important factors before getting into trouble you are not prepared for.

Propose a cycle and include all stats, previous cycles and pct, and proposed cycle AI and pct and Hcg protocol. If you have to ask what any of that is, use the search function or be prepared to get flamed for not knowing.

Good luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I hardly think this was necessary. He hasn't asked anything completely stupid has he? Many people hear about stacks and think they're the way to go. Nobody needs steroids , and anyone who uses them is using them for the exact reason YOU stated. They want accelerated results. If anyone claims otherwise, they're lying to themselves. Instead of ripping on the noobs, why not try and give them some positive feedback.

Mickey makes a valid point op, he is telling you that blending different test esters isn't a stack. It's a home made blend. It ha a purpose in aas use, mainly for determining pct time and length of cycle. Short ester- short cycle, frequent pins and less time before pct. Long ester- long cycle, less pins longer wait to pct. Blends complicate things and make it harder to achieve stable levels and are best utilized by very experienced users.

As for stacking, again- unless you are going to compete, usually the side effects outweigh the benefits. If you chose to use any other compound/oral etc, u must use test as a base. The way it sounds to me, you had better get to doing more research so you can understand these important factors before getting into trouble you are not prepared for.

Propose a cycle and include all stats, previous cycles and pct, and proposed cycle AI and pct and Hcg protocol. If you have to ask what any of that is, use the search function or be prepared to get flamed for not knowing.

Good luck
    fair enough and point taken, but when you have been here as long as me and have tried to advise as long as I have and find kids just not listening or getting it you may find yourself frustrated too my friend...im tired of all the "parroting" going on in here with peeps advising with information they have heard or read along the way...my problem is not that the information is incorrect but that it comes from none or very little experience...id like to see less posts stating opinion and more with there own personal experience cus we are all different so not all answers to questions are of the "one size fits all" variety...

All the magazines are promoting these supplement stacks with names similar to AAS. This is where they learn it from the marketing of these products.

Hey ghetto, if you don't have any good advice to give on the question I posted , then stay out of MY thread.. And to put your " tired of opinion threads need more experience threads," we'll my friend we have that, it's in the "MEMBERS EXPERIENCE" area... Maybe you should find out info on someone before you go bashing them huh? I have 4 years almost 5 years of training under my belt, my diet is damn near perfect.. My first cycle was test only. Pct was novla and clomid gained 12 lbs lost 4.. Second cycle was exact same, gained 6 lbs lost none.. And I know test is test I just wasn't sure of stacking different compounded test gave better/less results.. And if I'm mistake here, I'm pretty sure on our site here if you don't know something you can ask it and get answers from more experienced members... Well obviously you can't give advice so do me a favor and try and go rip someone else's thread apart.. Seems since that's what your all about anyways, maybe one day you can actually man up and give members better advice than what you have "tried" to state today.. My time with you is now over.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Hey ghetto, if you don't have any good advice to give on the question I posted , then stay out of MY thread.. And to put your " tired of opinion threads need more experience threads," we'll my friend we have that, it's in the "MEMBERS EXPERIENCE" area... Maybe you should find out info on someone before you go bashing them huh? I have 4 years almost 5 years of training under my belt, my diet is damn near perfect.. My first cycle was test only. Pct was novla and clomid gained 12 lbs lost 4.. Second cycle was exact same, gained 6 lbs lost none.. And I know test is test I just wasn't sure of stacking different compounded test gave better/less results.. And if I'm mistake here, I'm pretty sure on our site here if you don't know something you can ask it and get answers from more experienced members... Well obviously you can't give advice so do me a favor and try and go rip someone else's thread apart.. Seems since that's what your all about anyways, maybe one day you can actually man up and give members better advice than what you have "tried" to state today.. My time with you is now over.
    Scotty..I understand your frustrated but a back and forth never works to anyones advantage. Let's not get wrapped up in this again if you can help it.

To answer your question. Either consider an oral like Dbol or depending on your ester preference NPP or Deca would be a lovely addition.

Thank you, finally a solid answer to my question. Wow I didn't realize getting an honest answer was so difficult these days, especially under the " anabolic steriod Q & A

fair enough and point taken, but when you have been here as long as me and have tried to advise as long as I have and find kids just not listening or getting it you may find yourself frustrated too my friend...im tired of all the "parroting" going on in here with peeps advising with information they have heard or read along the way...my problem is not that the information is incorrect but that it comes from none or very little experience...id like to see less posts stating opinion and more with there own personal experience cus we are all different so not all answers to questions are of the "one size fits all" variety...
    I feel your frustration, but we should let questions be answered and asked freely. When the same member keeps asking the same questions, well then anyone and everyone should rip them apart I quite enjoy those situations personally lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Thank you, finally a solid answer to my question. Wow I didn't realize getting an honest answer was so difficult these days, especially under the " anabolic steriod Q & A
    You have to understand the amount of time that many of us put in here trying to help educate and protect ppl and the shyt that we sometimes see and have to put up with from (kids). Sometimes it's next to impossible to not flare up from time to time. Do not take it personel.

Then you should talk to those people posting the same question.. This is my first posted thread asking this question.. I don't sign into my account as much as many of you do. So obviously for that reason I'm not gonna look through all the threads posted between my sign out and sign in times to see if someone already posted this question sorry

And his reply was not freely answered.. He didn't answer it at all what so ever.. Not even a hint of an answer

Its all good Scotty. Its Easter, time for forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Scotty..I understand your frustrated but a back and forth never works to anyones advantage. Let's not get wrapped up in this again if you can help it.

To answer your question. Either consider an oral like Dbol or depending on your ester preference NPP or Deca would be a lovely addition.
    A "lovely addition"?? Are you kidding me? Whats with this femme de la jour "lovely" sh1t? Im telling MI to slap you if you talk like that when he visits you. lol

Time for forgiving remember Mickey?? You can forgive him for his vocabulary!

Blog Entries
    you are correct as far as not answering your question so I owe you an apology for that...and a fellow board member let me know I was possibly out of line with my comment and again after reading what I wrote I agree...sometimes even the best of us have a bad day and for you being the recipient of that anger again was not your fault, so for that I apologize as well but you becoming defensive and unglued didn't make you look like a champ either...go ahead and hold a grudge if you want I could give a fuk...

It's all said and done and since I'm not a bit** i don't live in the past so I already forgot about it.. Apology accepted thank you.. And sorry, it's natural reflexes I guess you could call it for me to defend myself when someone goes off about me or on me without even knowing me..so apology back to ya

Blog Entries
    It's all said and done and since I'm not a bit** i don't live in the past so I already forgot about it.. Apology accepted thank you.. And sorry, it's natural reflexes I guess you could call it for me to defend myself when someone goes off about me or on me without even knowing me..so apology back to ya
    we are good man, im sorry I judged you bro...

Blog Entries
    ha ha ha now im felling all warm and fuzzy...

we are good man, im sorry I judged you bro...
    Best resolve I've seen in months!

AlinSR is offline new member
    Is there an advantage to stacking lets say for instance test c with test p or e?? Or is that basically retarded and waste of money.. ? Would I be better off just stacking test with sus or mast for a bulking stack....?
    Why stack test with sust?

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep

Why stack test with sust?
    Thread is dead. Read all posts to see your answer

Thread Information