Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

were you all scared when first trying trenbolone ?

im strongly concidering tren ace at a low dose for my next cycle and im having the same feelings i did when i first ever used anabolics and did a test only cycle, im planning on using tren a at 50mg eod on my next cycle but am kinda nervous. at a dose of 50mg eod should that minamise most side effects ? and how common if it for men to get orgasim problems when using tren ?

Time1 is offline Banned
    Be careful and dont abuse it,i run tren ace for 10 weeks. To ****in long and im starting to believe its part of the reason im suffering some.problems atm. If u searxh my threads on here ull see what im talking about. Mainly brainfog. Depressiom on and offf yet i have nothing to b depressed over pluss it will give u very wierd thoughs but just remember thats the tren doing it

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Tren isn't work for the weak

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    As I started tren , I was really scared, I did only H-drol before, and I ended up in the hospital, so I thought, if one of the lightes PH sends me to the hospital, what about tren?
    So now that I know tren, ending my second cycle, I can say, everyone has a wrong approach to this AAS.
    Everyone thinks it screws you up and make you sick, and it’s a survival till the end of cycle, and if you survive, you’ll be rewarded and look like a monster.
    First thing, Tren won’t turn you into a monster, Deca does, Test does, even H-drol does it better than tren.
    The main difference under this aspect, is that after a deca, test or even h-drol cycle, you’ll loose big part of the gains, and weight,
    After using tren, you’ll actually gain weight!
    Why? Because tren does not retain water, so you won’t experience any Bang, you’ll get lean (with a correct diet) that’s all.
    What about sides?
    Normally, you won’t get any scary sides at low doses, some sweating, and other minor things, person releated.
    The scary part IMO, and why you should be experienced with AAS, is because Tren is only UGL. That means, fight against strong PIPs, EOD / ED injections, spot underdosed products and adjust the dosage to your needs, fight against allergies, inflammations and so on. Prolactine could also be a problem if you are prone, you should know how to handle it.
    Are you prepared to Inject every day, in every main muscle of your body, expect 4 days inflammations, inject on your own, and accept the fact, that if your tren is underdosed, you won’t get any result after all that hell?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NO and if you are scared you are not ready.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    NO and if you are scared you are not ready.
    ^^^Exactly right! What is there to be afraid of. If you are concerned about side effects so much so that its causing anxiety, you have no business injecting steroids . There are risks with everything. If the fear is too great then that should clearly tell you this isn't something your prepared to accept.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Whats your cycle history?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your 2nd cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I was never scared of any aas or the amounts ive done, only when I got older I start to get scared

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the above. I am no where as experienced as the vets here, but I feel like if you're scared maybe you should hold off. Let's face it, AAS will never go away, so why rush into tren ? When you are ready try it and see what happens. I feel like a lot of this game is trying different drugs and seeing how you react to them. Some guys say they don't even get much out of tren, where some guys say its the Rolls Royce of gear.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was scared and excited at the same time once the day came. But, I didn't try it until I was 42.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I love me some test/deca /dbol . I haven't ran tren due to the sleeping sides. I sleep terrible on cycle as is so for me personally I feel I don't want to have the sides right now. Var has always treated me well to. Just my 2 cens

this is fouth cycle
    with fast acting tren if i do suffer some of the know sides if i come off these sides should clear up within day right ?
    and its not so much im scared just slightly wary of it as i know its not to be used lightly.
    i think this will be my cycle
    tren-a 50-100mg eod and pinning sust 250mg e4d so pin sust with tren next pin just pin tren then next pin sust & tren again so eod injection il do 250mg of sust too

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    this is fouth cycle
    with fast acting tren if i do suffer some of the know sides if i come off these sides should clear up within day right ?
    and its not so much im scared just slightly wary of it as i know its not to be used lightly.
    i think this will be my cycle
    tren-a 50-100mg eod and pinning sust 250mg e4d so pin sust with tren next pin just pin tren then next pin sust & tren again so eod injection il do 250mg of sust too
    What specifically are you scared of? It is a harsh compound but many people on this board and other places make it seem like it's 10x worse than it really is. If you don't respect it or abuse it, you are looking for trouble but if you are experienced and know how to use it responsibly, you should be fine. I've ran it at 100mg/day for 8 weeks and the only sides that I got were night sweats, raised aggression and lethargy. I know others have had anorgasmia and/or ED and other issues but I didn't get any of those.

Plus, like you said, if you are having bad sides, you can stop injecting and the sides will begin to subside.

If you are scared though, I agree that you might not be ready.

Are you going to be running an AI and some caber or prami? How long do you plan on running this cycle?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am always a little nervous when I try something new but I will have to say after using tren I fell in love with it.The sides are the only bad part of tren, but like they say you have to take the good with the bad.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sustanon every 4 days is not right, inject it eod with the tren ace.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    50mg EOD won't do a shit. and take in mind it will be slightly underdosed due its UGL.
    you'll need 75mg EOD, at leeeast, and that, will only make you lean. 250 sust?? do at least 500mg, think that your cycle will be test only, and if you add tren , take in mind you won't get much out of it low dosed.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    50mg EOD won't do a shit. and take in mind it will be slightly underdosed due its UGL.
    you'll need 75mg EOD, at leeeast, and that, will only make you lean. 250 sust?? do at least 500mg, think that your cycle will be test only, and if you add tren, take in mind you won't get much out of it low dosed.
    Stop giving advice please

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    you'll need 75mg EOD, at leeeast, and that, will only make you lean. 250 sust?? do at least 500mg, think that your cycle will be test only, and if you add tren, take in mind you won't get much out of it low dosed.
    Agreed with everyone: stop handing out bad advise and do some research , also keep in mind all tren is ugl since they do not make human grade trenbolone .

if sust has to be pinned eod i have 250mg/ml amps so originally i was going to do 250mg eod with the tren what you think ? also yea il start tren at 75mg eod and taper up, and the main side im worried about is ED and having trouble to orgasm as i see thats quite common but i will be running the sust 4 weeks longer than the tren so hopefully il ride those side effects out as i dont suffer too bad with ED during PCT when i do test only cycles

anahny is offline Associate Member
    if sust has to be pinned eod i have 250mg/ml amps so originally i was going to do 250mg eod with the tren what you think ? also yea il start tren at 75mg eod and taper up, and the main side im worried about is ED and having trouble to orgasm as i see thats quite common but i will be running the sust 4 weeks longer than the tren so hopefully il ride those side effects out as i dont suffer too bad with ED during PCT when i do test only cycles
    Woahhhhhhh there buddy 250mg eod of tren is alot. I would reccomend you do 100mg EOD. You will get amazing results. Every time I'm on a tren cycle i feel like complete shit. Can't sleep, feeling tired all the time which stops me from working out hard. Most of the time i didn't feel like going to the gym. Forced myself through workouts. Force myself to eat. It's a lot more than just not being able to cum. There's days I can and days I couldn't. Just be sure your prepared before starting.

I can tell you this. I'm so FU**ING HAPPY IM OFF CYCLE. I feel so much more relaxed and peaceful
    Last edited by anahny; 03-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    Woahhhhhhh there buddy 250mg eod of tren is alot. I would reccomend you do 100mg EOD. You will get amazing results. Every time I'm on a tren cycle i feel like complete shit. Can't sleep, feeling tired all the time which stops me from working out hard. Most of the time i didn't feel like going to the gym. Forced myself through workouts. Force myself to eat. It's a lot more than just not being able to cum. There's days I can and days I couldn't. Just be sure your prepared before starting.

I can tell you this. I'm so FU**ING HAPPY IM OFF CYCLE. I feel so much more relaxed and peaceful
    x2... It will be a while before I get back on tren. I'm cruising at 300mg test/week and the difference is amazing.

naa 250mg eod of sust and 75mg eod tren bro

naa 250mg eod of sust and 75mg eod tren bro
    So you are set on 875mg of test/week and 260mg tren /week?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I admit that due to this forum I was pretty scared of tren the first time I pinned it...and honestly I only got halfway through my first injection before having to stop because it made me feel a little weird inside which almost led to some sort of panic attack (I barely kept myself under control). By my next pin I just told myself not to be a ***** and everything went fine.

Honestly, just do your homework. I read through the entire tren thread 3-4 times + my own independent research prior to pinning. If you do that and take caber throughout your cycle then you'll be good to go.

can someone copy the trenbolone sticky to this page i couldnt find it

can someone copy the trenbolone sticky to this page i couldnt find it
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UT4RXqXw6as

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post

Stop giving advice please
    Agreed. unhelpful opinion bs

well if im getting sustanon 250mg/ml amps and i have to pin it eod its going to have to be 250mg eod then right ? last cycle was propionate 200mg eod and i had no issues with that so i guess 250mg should be g2g

well if im getting sustanon 250mg/ml amps and i have to pin it eod its going to have to be 250mg eod then right ? last cycle was propionate 200mg eod and i had no issues with that so i guess 250mg should be g2g
    Sine you don't have the gear in hand, is it possible for you to switch to prop, cyp or enanthate ? That is what I would do.

You really don't have to pin sus EOD. Redz is saying pin EOD to take advantage of the prop ester but you can really be fine off of pinning E3D or 2x a week. How much prop is in your sustanon ? 25mgs? If so, it really isn't that much to pin EOD.
    Last edited by JWP806; 03-11-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't listen to Andrea. 50mg EOD for a first run is fine. That's all I used and the results were awesome.

i can get ugl lab enanthate or prop (meditech) but i wanted to get my hands on some pharma test and the only pharma test i can get is sust (omnadren ) and yea its only 30mg prop per ml. so you think if im to run tren at 50mg eod for a week or so before i choose to up it i shouldnt suffer with any sides at such a low dose ? i know everyones different but generally speaking ?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78
    i can get ugl lab enanthate or prop (meditech) but i wanted to get my hands on some pharma test and the only pharma test i can get is sust (omnadren) and yea its only 30mg prop per ml. so you think if im to run tren at 50mg eod for a week or so before i choose to up it i shouldnt suffer with any sides at such a low dose ? i know everyones different but generally speaking ?
    You might be better on a different test and keep the dose low so that the tren does the work. I know some prefer the test high but IMO the lower the test the less aromatise you will have to worry about 125-250mgs of teat E would be ideal Lunk is probably better expkaining ge has cast amounts of experience with this compound.

50mgs of tren every other day will be fine stop panicking about sides but be prepared to tackle them in case they occur.

What does your A.i, prolactin control, Hcg and pct look like?

Just read that back sorry about the spelling lol

i have arimidex on hand, i cant seem to be able to get my hands on caber etc atm is this a big issue ????

i have arimidex on hand, i cant seem to be able to get my hands on caber etc atm is this a big issue ????
    Don't have arimidex on hand use it 0.25mg eod to start and adjust as needed. Control estrogen and then you control prolactin. Get caber or prami and keep that on hand. Use Ar-r banner at top but get it before you start don't mess about with estrogen control get prepared buddy.

Show me your cycle layout again with the new info test, tren , A.i, Hcg , P.i, pct

sustanon (omnadren ) 250mg eod week 1-10
    tren -A 50mg eod tapering up to 100mg eod week 1-6/8
    arimidex .25mg eod
    PCT (3 weeks after last pin)
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    may get some hcg however i usually recover pretty well even when doing deca if not il use hcg 250iu's twice a week for 3/4 weeks

sustanon (omnadren ) 250mg eod week 1-10
    tren -A 50mg eod tapering up to 100mg eod week 1-6/8
    arimidex .25mg eod
    PCT (3 weeks after last pin)
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    may get some hcg however i usually recover pretty well even when doing deca if not il use hcg 250iu's twice a week for 3/4 weeks
    Sust at 250mg eod is too much can't you get a vial and put all the oil from your little 1 ml vials into the bigger one that way you can draw what you need?

also is vitamin b6 good to use when on tren at 50-100mg a day ???

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    it's all in your head, all mental...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information