Thread: Clomid

shady0807 is offline New Member

Clomid

I started taking clomid as an anti estrogen 4 weeks into my test cycle. Anyone who has taken it knows it tastes horrible. Is it ok to mix it with a glass of juice or will it lose its effectiveness?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shady0807
    I started taking clomid as an anti estrogen 4 weeks into my test cycle. Anyone who has taken it knows it tastes horrible. Is it ok to mix it with a glass of juice or will it lose its effectiveness?
    Are you not using an aromatase inhibitor????

Clomiphene is more typically used for its spermatogenesis properties to restart testicular function and increase sperm production following suppression.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by shady0807 View Post
    that wont work

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shady0807
    You need to run an ai on cycle and use the Clomid as part of your pct

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shady0807 View Post
    Welcome to the Forums.

Shady, have you researched the difference between an AI and a SERM? If not i will provide you a link to read so that you can easily distinguish between the two. And you'l know what each is responsible for. This is VERY important.

Please review BOTH links so that understand each of their respective roles. Clomid is used as part of your PCT along with Nolva. An AI such as Aromasin or Arimidex is used on cycle to control Estrogen sides like Erectile Dysfunction and a host of others. Its also very important that you get on an AI as soon as you can. Both the AI and the SERM's can be purchased from the site sponsor above AR-R .com.

Why It's Important To Run An AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UMPClazX_ft

SERM, AI Definition

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

shady0807 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help. I knew clomid was used as part of a pct, but I know a few guys that take it during their cycle. I read a forum on elite fitness that said it was perfectly fine. Thanks again

Thread Information