Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member

How accurate a test is a preg test for hcg??

Hi, I ordered Pregnyl Organon HCG and got Darou from Iran from a well known supplier. They had just decided to send that because they were "out of Pregnyl"

Theyre sending me the Pregnyl now, but I tested the Iranian stuff using a pregnancy test three different times, with up to 250iu's and they all were negative.

Would you say this stuff is NOT gtg?

All signs I've read point to it not being good to go.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How much bac water did you add? if there is too much water the level may be too low to be detected but I highly doubt this is possible. Sounds like bad hcg .

Its 5000 iu. I used 5cc of bac water. So 1000iu a cc. I added 1/4 a cc, so 250iu. From
    What I've read that should be way more than enough. Who would know for sure?

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    My original HCG was mixed at 1,000iu per ml and about .2ml on a pregnancy test came up positive within seconds.

Dave

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That should have come up positive, sounds like your hcg is either fake or went bad.

Ok, thats what i figured but i didn't want to be hasty about it ya know? Im going to contact the place, (not sure if I can abbreviate it or not...??) but who should I let know about this on the forum?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I did test too, and it was negative. then I put a drop of pure hcg on the test, and negative also.
    but mine is 100% legit, its pharmacy.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You will need more that 250iu on there even at a few thousand iu's the line can be very very faint. When women use them they produce hundreds of thousands if not millions of iu's there can be a faint line not always a bright clear line go to you tube and watch it mate.

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    So what is the best and proper way to determine if hCG is good to go then? How many IU to use for this test.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All joking aside for me the best way to test is while on cycle as soon as some change is seen (loss of testicular volume) to pin 400 IU's two days apart by the 4-5th day the change in testicular volume is easily noticable. For me this is the best way as it will indeed make sure the product is not only HCG but that it contains enough viable product to be effective.

I normally run 250 every 3rd day but to recieve quick easily detectable results I have found that the 400 two days apart pattern produces a quicker easier to determine result.

By the way I am not saying I deplete myself and test my HCG each time I run some, rather if I am forced to switch brands or supplier this has been a very effective way to test the new HCG once I have recieved a new supply. I was previously running an Indian generic (Sun Pharma) and now run Corian a Wyeth product made for the indian market and I can tell you that while both of the products worked the Corian used as above is far more effecive at restoration than the Sun Pharma from the same supplier.

FFM, good post. That's how I tell if mine's any good. Have my neighborhood look at my nuts. LOL Seriously, your own body will tell you if the HCG 's good or not. Pregnant women pee out millions of iu's of HCG at a sitting. A few hundred or even thousands of iu might not be enough to trigger the strip.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Depending on the pregnancy test you use. The ones they are supposed to pee on don't seem to work well testing HCG , probably not using enough to trigger the test. There are other tests that only require a few drops. I've used those with success testing HCG.
    In the end though I now use the FFM approach and just see if it works.

There is no reason to fake hcg it's so cheap to produce.
    -XL

jing jai

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    some research companies are starting to carry it pretty cheap... wish I had a way to make sure that was ok... maybe ill do the 400 iu thing some of you did with some pharm grade on hand encase so I have future knowledge.

i hear ya XL... would be pointless to fake but still possible.....

So a preg test is an effective way to test it, but you need to use one that's more
    Sensitive? What one should I use?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    So a preg test is an effective way to test it, but you need to use one that's more
    Sensitive? What one should I use?
    FFM post 10 that would be the easiest way and cheapest mate you will waste to mutch hcg doing the preg test. Women piss millions of iu so putting a few thousnd iu on it will porb not even get a line.

Thread Information