skep_tic1 is offline New Member

tren a with test e preggo question

My girlfriend told me she was pregnant feb 27. After an ER visit on March 11 we found out that she was at least six weeks along at that time because we saw the baby and heard the heartbeat on an external ultrasound. The fact that there was a hearbeat already makes me think she is a little further along than six weeks but....
    If you count six weeks back from March 11 that puts time of conception at Jan 28. If you back up just one more week that puts it Jan 21which was the first time I ever touched her. Plus it doesnt mean much but I pulled out. Not only does the math make me question if its mine but and this is a huge thing..... I was well into a cycle of 500mg/week of test e with 100mg/eod of tren a during that time. I would have thought it would have extremely hard for me to even get her pregnant.
    What are some of your thoughts please?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It can take some time for sperm count to drop. But from all that info, there is a good chance it isn't yours.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Get a DNA test!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Damn, sorry to hear that man this could be a sticky situation. I would opt for the DNA test if possible. I work with a lower class of people and this happens a LOT. They end up getting screwed into paying child support forever even when they find out later the kid isn't theirs because they waived the DNA test and just signed everything put in front of them. Itay breed distrust for a bit.... Better safe than sorry!

Dexter is offline Junior Member
    No doubt asking for a DNA test may signal the end of your relationship but you have to look out for yourself in these matters.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Does she know that you were on steroids ? I mean, that's a better way to ease into it. Explain what you were on, why it can or may have decreased your sperm count be the time you met her, and that you pulled out. It's not distrust but its being safe because there's a smaller chance you could have made the child etc etc. no great way of getting into this one... But it is totally feasible to conceive on cycle and many members here have before as I've read multiple threads and comments on it.

Damn sorry to hear your in a bit of a bad situation... I think a DNA test is probably your best bet.... trying to explain that to her is going to be the hard part!

Right now my plan is to go to the first obgyn appointment.... the first non ER ultrasound. They normally can tell how far along a woman is by measuring the baby on the ultrasound monitor to with in a couple days of concption. That appointment is on April 1. It she is further along than 10 weeks I'm out.
    Some weird things tho.... I asked her to do the math and tell me what she thought. Ive been lied to before... this chick isn't lieing. She absolutely believes that its my kid. I think she wants it to be so bad that she has made herself believe it because the alternatives are so bleak. She swears up down side ways and backwards that she wasnt with anyone else for atleast a month before me.
    Three things possible...... she is a pathological lier, she is way further along than she thinks (at least a month lol), or the kid is mine which seems a weak possibility

Women are great liars i have learnt over the past few years!! but it doesnt mean all women are though!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont buy in to steroids making it tough to conceive while on i have seen it countless times. I would be more concerned withe timing and if it is possible. Tread carefully.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What is this Peyton Place or General Hospital. You guys are turning this into a soap opera.

Right now my plan is to go to the first obgyn appointment.... the first non ER ultrasound. They normally can tell how far along a woman is by measuring the baby on the ultrasound monitor to with in a couple days of concption. That appointment is on April 1. It she is further along than 10 weeks I'm out.
    Some weird things tho.... I asked her to do the math and tell me what she thought. Ive been lied to before... this chick isn't lieing. She absolutely believes that its my kid. I think she wants it to be so bad that she has made herself believe it because the alternatives are so bleak. She swears up down side ways and backwards that she wasnt with anyone else for atleast a month before me.
    Three things possible...... she is a pathological lier, she is way further along than she thinks (at least a month lol), or the kid is mine which seems a weak possibility

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Don't quit the relationship until you know for a fact it's not yours.....this COULD be the mother of your child, don't screw it up by being an ass for no reason.

Now, with that being said....based on the information available to me I don't really think its yours....but it's still possible. If you don't want to tell her your on gear then tell her you know you have a decreased sperm count + you pulled out + you beat off a lot around the time the baby was conceived and that you're gonna get a DNA test as soon as possible.

OR

Play it cool and don't say anything...then ask for the DNA test.

The first option is MUCH more mature though.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I dont buy in to steroids making it tough to conceive while on i have seen it countless times. I would be more concerned withe timing and if it is possible. Tread carefully.
    This. ^.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Call Jerry Springer.........or Maury..........

You could be the newest celebrity on "Who muh baby daddy".........

Thread Information