Thread: Injection pain

The_Incredible_Bulk is offline New Member

Injection pain

I a week into my Prop, Var cycle. I've been doing 175mg of test prop EoD, The injection pain as been pretty bad. Not enough to stop me but would be nice if theres anyway to lessen it. Would cutting the dose in half and shooting everyday help? thought I'd ask for advice before I tried and ended up with twice as many painful sites.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Yes,a lesser volume injected will induce less pain, but I can put up to 5 ml in one site with minimal pain..........take your time.......60 - 90 seconds per ml. But there are other factors as well, your gear may have a high BA content, I assume based on the question that this is your first cycle & you're pinning virgin tissue........& then of course there's the possibility you're a pvssy.........

So in closing.......slow down & man the fvck up....................PVSSY!

j/k.....lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll get used to it..

you'll experience less pain the more times you pin the same muscle...

The first shot of sus250 in my thigh had me limping for 3 days. It'll get better, hang in there.

The_Incredible_Bulk is offline New Member
    I did a Sustanon cycle with no issues, Test E was painless shot Whinny ed for 30 days with little to no pain (except the first one I did in Bi's) . I have a high pain tolerance and can push through it but would like less if possible. Guess my question really was, has anyone cut a dose in half and experienced a considerable less amount of pain? I don't want to to double the injection sites for a small decrease in pain. I'm gonna inject a lot slower and am coming up on the 2nd and 3rd times on injecting the same muscle so hoping that helps too.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Incredible_Bulk View Post
    I did a Sustanon cycle with no issues, Test E was painless shot Whinny ed for 30 days with little to no pain (except the first one I did in Bi's) . I have a high pain tolerance and can push through it but would like less if possible. Guess my question really was, has anyone cut a dose in half and experienced a considerable less amount of pain? I don't want to to double the injection sites for a small decrease in pain. I'm gonna inject a lot slower and am coming up on the 2nd and 3rd times on injecting the same muscle so hoping that helps too.
    Cutting the dose in half will help if it's the volume of the shot that's causing pain. If it's a high BA content it may help some to cut it in half but not eliminate the pain. Also rotate injection sites. Try to go a week without injecting the same spot. At least move over an inch or 2 if possible.

Thread Information