Vallas is offline New Member

Test e only cycle

Hello guys and dolls How's life treating you I'm new to the forum and to the steroid world here's a little bit about me. I'm 6ft5, 33 yr old and 18stone. And very active. I did a var cycle over 13 weeks ago and had some very good gains of strength and great changes to my body. So I thought I would take the step and pin my first test e only cycle. So I'm in to my 3rd week at 400mg ew and honestly. Nothing. I'm training 5 days a week eating well and sleeping great. I have no visable gains and little increase in strength No water retention Nothing!!! The only thing o have is a sore glute for days after and feel like i have flu for 2 days after aswell. Now I would just like some one tell me if this is normal are have I had a bad batch of fake gear ??? I have the pharm of the gear I'm using but not sure if I can say what it is in a post without breaking the rules so thought I'd ask first also hearing some bad things about this pharm

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You sound very uneducated. You should not have started messing with your body's hormone system without more knowledge. Did you do pct after the var?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ok, what date did your var cycle end? What PCT did you run AFTER you stopped or are you a TRT patient?

When did you start your test e cycle?

What is your bf? Your goal

Please list your diet with cals and macro calculations.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallas View Post
    Hello guys and dolls How's life treating you I'm new to the forum and to the steroid world here's a little bit about me. I'm 6ft5, 33 yr old and 18stone. And very active. I did a var cycle over 13 weeks ago and had some very good gains of strength and great changes to my body. So I thought I would take the step and pin my first test e only cycle. So I'm in to my 3rd week at 400mg ew and honestly. Nothing. I'm training 5 days a week eating well and sleeping great. I have no visable gains and little increase in strength No water retention Nothing!!! The only thing o have is a sore glute for days after and feel like i have flu for 2 days after aswell. Now I would just like some one tell me if this is normal are have I had a bad batch of fake gear ??? I have the pharm of the gear I'm using but not sure if I can say what it is in a post without breaking the rules so thought I'd ask first also hearing some bad things about this pharm
    Sore Gluts and test flu are a good sign it is working. Most will notice at weeks 4-5 and some say as much as 7. Everyone is different. Give it another week or two and you will feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You sound very uneducated. You should not have started messing with your body's hormone system without more knowledge. Did you do pct after the var?
    Well yeah!! I do have little experience hence I'm on here trying to gain more. I used nolva for pct

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ok, what date did your var cycle end? What PCT did you run AFTER you stopped or are you a TRT patient?

When did you start your test e cycle?

What is your bf? Your goal

Please list your diet with cals and macro calculations.
    Var cycle ended 21 sep 2012. Days 1 to 14 = 40mg Nolva ed
    Then Days 15 to 28 = 20mg of Nolva. Trt patient ??? Started test e cycle 20th feb 2013. Body fat ? Not sure how to measure. Calorie intake per day 2750 give or take my goal to produce lean muscle and size

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    It takes 4 weeks until you feel the Test E. Wait another week or two then post back here. Var only is fine with nolva for pct like you took it. You progbably only needed 3 weeks 20mg nolva as Var is not as supressive as test. For your test PCT I would recommend getting some HCG (research it) along with Nolvadex and possible Clomid.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim
    It takes 4 weeks until you feel the Test E. Wait another week or two then post back here. Var only is fine with nolva for pct like you took it. You progbably only needed 3 weeks 20mg nolva as Var is not as supressive as test. For your test PCT I would recommend getting some HCG (research it) along with Nolvadex and possible Clomid.
    ^^^This and are you using an AI on cycle OP? I didn't see it mentioned.

Give us an idea of your bodyfat based on the pics in this link.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Men-amp-Women
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And you're about 70lbs heavier than me and using the same cals to bulk.

Unless its a typo and should read 3700 cals then I suspect you are grossly under eating.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Just 9 weeks into a test e cycle myself...I didnt get any strength gain until week 4.... after that i had relatively consistent strength gains each week following... As for size... I have put on quite a bit of fat gain and with regards to muscle gain i cant say im hugely impressed...

Unless its a typo and should read 3700 cals then I suspect you are grossly under eating.
    How many kcals do u use to bulk man???

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance

How many kcals do u use to bulk man???
    As of tomorrow about 2800. I want absolutely minimal fat. I'm 41, it needs to be about quality not quantity nowadays. As I gain, that figure also goes up and I may need to play around with macro split too!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I would say going off them pics id be just under 25% bf. and calories are about right. since I've started taking test my appetite as gone i don't feel hungry at all.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    Just 9 weeks into a test e cycle myself...I didnt get any strength gain until week 4.... after that i had relatively consistent strength gains each week following... As for size... I have put on quite a bit of fat gain and with regards to muscle gain i cant say im hugely impressed...
    Think I'm using a dodgy pharm myself

Quote Originally Posted by Vallas

I would say going off them pics id be just under 25% bf. and calories are about right. since I've started taking test my appetite as gone i don't feel hungry at all.
    Is suggest you are only eating at maintenance and that's why you aren't gaining weight, regardless of the quality of your test.

Having said that, at 25% there's no way I would consider even a lean bulk and I'd have cut 30lbs or more without AAS before cycling.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thank you for the advice guys. Ill continue on with my cycle and keep you posted when I start to see and feel effects. Well hopefully

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    Give it more times , I was expecting too much for my first cycle maybe are you? you wont really feel it its hard to explain but wheb you'll be off , u will know that it was working.

Coming up to my 4 th week and was thinking of adding some var 50 at 75mg a day but as I'm not that experienced yet was wondering how long I should run the var for. I'm running a short test cycle for 8 weeks at 400mg so would it be best to start car on 4th week and run for 6 weeks ?? Sorry for being thick but never added to a cycle

bump

Howay lads and lasses

Well thank you for the advice

Well 4th injection and strength as shot up a lot of wateretention tho . And some gyno issus Still having a shit appetite just don't feel hungry at all probs of the water retention keep you posted

What AI are you using and what dose?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Tamoxifen 10mg each day. Will this course loss of appetite ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallas
    Tamoxifen 10mg each day. Will this course loss of appetite ?
    That isn't an AI, nokva should be used in PCT. Are you not using arimidex or aromasin ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I've read you can use tam/ nov for an ai and for pct. hmm ok guys well I'm 4 weeks in now and only running for another 4 weeks so is it to late to start armidex ?? What would you suggest thank you for your previous advice

Start your AI immediately. 0.25mg EOD of arimidex should be enough for you.

Why are you only running test e for 8 weeks?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i read an post by a legend in the forum that 400mg of test e ew for a first cycle will be more then enough also i go back on duty in 4weeks ie the 8 weeks cycle, should i run my arimidex at 0.25mg eod untill the last pin then pct 2 weeks after ? thank you for the help and advice

i read an post by a legend in the forum that 400mg of test e ew for a first cycle will be more then enough also i go back on duty in 4weeks ie the 8 weeks cycle, should i run my arimidex at 0.25mg eod untill the last pin then pct 2 weeks after ? thank you for the help and advice
    also i can get arimidex 1mg x28

Thread Information