Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maka is offline Junior Member

Gear for 3rd cycle

Hello, everyone!

A little background information:

Stats:190 cm , 207lbs (94kg), bf 12-14%,Training 3 yrs, age 29, 3rd cycle.

1st cycle - Test 500mg/wk gaining 23 lbs (10,5kg)
    2nd - Test E 500mg/wk gaining 11 lbs (5kg)

Aim: looking to gain as much lean muscle mass as I possibly can!

I'm looking to begin my third cycle - a 10-12-week cycle.

Since Testosterone stands the base of every cycle I already ordered Test E enough for 12 weeks dosed 500mg/wk.

I need help in choosing a second compound. All suggestions as to the type of gear and the amounts therefore that I should be using would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Your test dosage is fine. 500mg/week is plenty for third cycle.

If you wanna add something do dbol !

First 4weeks to kickstart your E. 30mg/day

Good luck.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If he's looking for lean muscle why not tbol

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're looking to bulk and eat a calorie surplus diet throughout this cycle correct?

Dbol and Deca are both good suggestions for your 3rd run

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Your test dosage is fine. 500mg/week is plenty for third cycle.

If you wanna add something do dbol !

First 4weeks to kickstart your E. 30mg/day

Good luck.
    I hate bloating that comes with dbol doh it's a good kickstarter!

Thank you m8!

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    If he's looking for lean muscle why not tbol
    Turinabol it's in the same family as Dianabol (methandrostenolone ) just without the bloat. Good point, 10q!

A friend sugested tri tren (3 ester mix)
    Last edited by Maka; 03-18-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    No tbol is um oral t. Different than tren . Check it out in profile section. Should be a lot safer than tren I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze View Post
    You're looking to bulk and eat a calorie surplus diet throughout this cycle correct?

Dbol and Deca are both good suggestions for your 3rd run
    Correct! Bulking (not bloating) and trying to stay as lean possible. As my gains dropped at 50% in my 2nd cycle i rly though in

adding an injectable 2nd compound.

Thx for input!

No tbol is um oral t. Different than tren. Check it out in profile section. Should be a lot safer than tren I believe.

I was drawing a line between tbol & dbol .

I also read about tren 's... night sweats, insomnia, sleep disturbances, increased body heat and diminished cardiovascular ability.... which scares me a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Maka

I was drawing a line between tbol & dbol .

I also read about tren's... night sweats, insomnia, sleep disturbances, increased body heat and diminished cardiovascular ability.... which scares me a little.
    Tren has no place in 3rd cycle!

Dbol bloat depends on your diet, salt intake, AI...

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say tren is user dependent. People now the risks, the sides, everything about it. If they want to use it, they will. If shit starts to get hairy, they have been informed it might happen. So there's no one to blame except themself. I'm not telling the OP to use tren, but it's his decision, he's an adult for Christ sake

Quote Originally Posted by cj111
    I would say tren is user dependent. People now the risks, the sides, everything about it.
    Agree, all depends.

But people should grow to their compounds and dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    I would say tren is user dependent. People now the risks, the sides, everything about it. If they want to use it, they will. If shit starts to get hairy, they have been informed it might happen. So there's no one to blame except themselves. I'm not telling the OP to use tren, but it's his decision, he's an adult for Christ sake
    I'm not that thrilled on using tren , but the fact that i can't find another injectable to add ass a 2nd compound pushed me to ask about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Agree, all depends.

But people should grow to their compounds and dosages.
    Agreed!

I'm only looking for that 2nd oil because it would be a waste if i repeated for 3rd time the same cycle .. as my gains dropped in effectiveness 50 % in my 2nd cycle!

Dbol & tbol are still on the list.

I'm opened to any suggestions and yes.... i can listen as well im not that moron that asks for opinions and in the end he does his own thing.

Thank you all for the input!

Adding an oral like tbol and raise test E from 500mg/wk to 650mg-750mg/wk ?

Blog Entries
    Don't use tren if you don't have to. Sounds like you are doing things the correct and thought out way. I wish I would have done that actually lol

Have you had any bloodwork done? If I was you I'd definitely get a full checkup.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    deca is a great started compound. for lean mass, masteron is great low on sides as well. i used deca in my 2nd cycle just to introduce a compound to my body. sides are very low compared to other compounds

Blog Entries
    If your bloodwork checks out I'd do 500mg ew of test e. There's no need to raise it since you're adding in tbol. So I'd frontload your test e and run tbol for first 3 weeks that way your cycle gets a huge kickstart. Some might suggest 4 weeks? Once my blood work gets better that's a cycle I'll be using for my third time as well

Don't use tren if you don't have to. Sounds like you are doing things the correct and thought out way. I wish I would have done that actually lol

Have you had any bloodwork done? If I was you I'd definitely get a full checkup.

This are my test results date 2013-03-13 .

Creatinine: 1.15 mg/dl

Total Cholesterol :196 mg/dL

Transaminase :TGO: 30 U/L
    TGP: 42 U/L

LH: 2.5 mIU/ml

Testosterone : 5.31 ng/mL

Blog Entries
    Why through in a 19 nor like deca if you don't have to? I don't think tbol is a 19 nor. Deca seems to add a whole nother page of side effects. Personally why I've never used it

If your bloodwork checks out I'd do 500mg ew of test e. There's no need to raise it since you're adding in tbol. So I'd frontload your test e and run tbol for first 3 weeks that way your cycle gets a huge kickstart. Some might suggest 4 weeks? Once my blood work gets better that's a cycle I'll be using for my third time as well
    What's rong with your blood work ?

Blog Entries
    You need more tests like your estrogen levels. Your psa. Liver lipid profile etc etc

Blog Entries
    My bloodwork is actually excellent besides my hematocrite. And my FSH and LH hormones are insanely high as well as my testosterone is high which I find weird. My triglycerides were high but that's most likely due to drinking day before the test

Blog Entries
    How close are you to your goals? Do you predict many future cycles or do you feel like your almost there

My bloodwork is actually excellent besides my hematocrite. And my FSH and LH hormones are insanely high as well as my testosterone is high which I find weird. My triglycerides were high but that's most likely due to drinking day before the test
    Good for you man!

How close are you to your goals? Do you predict many future cycles or do you feel like your almost there
    When i started my first cycle i said it will be my one and only...that turn out to be a lie as I'm planing my 3rd
    Last edited by Maka; 03-18-2013 at 10:36 AM.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    Hello, everyone!

A little background information:

Stats:190 cm , 207lbs (94kg), bf 12-14%,Training 3 yrs, age 29, 3rd cycle.

1st cycle - Test 500mg/wk gaining 23 lbs (10,5kg)
    2nd - Test E 500mg/wk gaining 11 lbs (5kg)

Aim: looking to gain as much lean muscle mass as I possibly can!

I'm looking to begin my third cycle - a 10-12-week cycle.

Since Testosterone stands the base of every cycle I already ordered Test E enough for 12 weeks dosed 500mg/wk.

I need help in choosing a second compound. All suggestions as to the type of gear and the amounts therefore that I should be using would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
    You can definitely add some good size throwing in some deca as well....

I would do MINIMUM 12 weeks -

Up test dose to 700 mg week and add in deca 400 mg a week....You could also throw in dbol at 40-50 mg's a day for first 4-6 weeks....

This cycle would throw mass on for sure as long as diet and training are legit

i would stay away from tren till you have used a a few compound cycles.very harsh sides. yet its my favorite to use.

Blog Entries
    Calstate23 don't you think that's a little over board since he's doing everything so correct so far. I'd say if you absolutely had to you could throw in deca , so keep test the same and just add deca. Since he's looking for lean mass though I think just test and Tboll or test and anvar would be better

Blog Entries
    After my first cycle I thought I would be fiercely addicted to cycles. I used to abuse narcotics as well. Thank god I got over the addiction part. I still plan on doing a couple but it's not in my mind crazy like it was before. The side effects woke me up. The fact I'm losing hair faster and developed small gyno which 5 out of 7 days isn't there but still flares up every once in awhile. That and the fact you can't get hard without meds. Just not worth it to me. Now I'm approaching everything the way I should have before I ever started

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    You can definitely add some good size throwing in some deca as well....

I would do MINIMUM 12 weeks -

Up test dose to 700 mg week and add in deca 400 mg a week....You could also throw in dbol at 40-50 mg's a day for first 4-6 weeks....

This cycle would throw mass on for sure as long as diet and training are legit

As i'm constantly reading and i remember deca is one of the most (if not the most) suppressive drug when it comes to our natural testosterone levels .... a simgle 100mg injection of Deca Durabolin caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels, and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline!

So far i'm PRO: tbol +test E 500-650mg/wk.

Blog Entries
    Ya tbol and test sound delicious. Are you using hcg and an AI as well i hope, with a serm on hand for backup?

if your planning on being on test only for every cycle then thats cool. but if u wanna start gaining more your gonna have to venture to a compound and deca and masteron is perfect start for that.

supressive comes with aas. period. reasons why most users here will be on for ever either trt or cycles

Blog Entries
    PC why does he have to jump up to deca tho? Couldn't tbol or anvar be just as effective if not much more? He's looking to get ripped I believe. Tbol and anvar have sides but not nearly as much as deca does. Along with Masteron which is extremely harsh on scalp and not effective unless your in the 11percent bf

Blog Entries
    I realize anvar is rough on the scalp too but Masteron is supposedly a lot worse

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothin a wig won't fix

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    As i'm constantly reading and i remember deca is one of the most (if not the most) suppressive drug when it comes to our natural testosterone levels .... a simgle 100mg injection of Deca Durabolin caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels, and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline!

So far i'm PRO: tbol +test E 500-650mg/wk.
    It's just my opinion and what I would suggest...What you want to do is up to you, it's your body...

I like to look towards the FUTURE.....Your last test cycle of 500 mg only brought you 11 lbs...And as always when off cycle we will lose gains 100%...

And considering this is your 3rd cycle but probably NOT YOUR LAST...I'm looking towards your next cycle after this upcoming one...

You will get some bloat on this cycle BUT you will GAIN LOTS OF MUSCLE TISSUE! As much as dbol can bring a lot of water weight it also bring size, weight and strength...

At the end of this cycle if done correctly you will have A LOT MUSCLE AND SIZE to work with...

You bring that into the next cycle such as test/tren /mast....2 cycles from now you with look MUCH MUCH better in my opinion...But again, it's just an opinion and it's up to you to pick and choose...

Blog Entries
    I'm either going to have surgery or I'll be forced to commit suicide. I'm too vain to be alive and conscious yet ugly lol

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    It's just my opinion and what I would suggest...What you want to do is up to you, it's your body...

I like to look towards the FUTURE.....Your last test cycle of 500 mg only brought you 11 lbs...And as always when off cycle we will lose gains 100%...

And considering this is your 3rd cycle but probably NOT YOUR LAST...I'm looking towards your next cycle after this upcoming one...

You will get some bloat on this cycle BUT you will GAIN LOTS OF MUSCLE TISSUE! As much as dbol can bring a lot of water weight it also bring size, weight and strength...

At the end of this cycle if done correctly you will have A LOT MUSCLE AND SIZE to work with...

You bring that into the next cycle such as test/tren/mast....2 cycles from now you with look MUCH MUCH better in my opinion...But again, it's just an opinion and it's up to you to pick and choose...
    ^^that

Blog Entries
    If he's going to be doing a lot of future cycles then he will have plenty of chances to add deca , masteron , or tren in at that point. Is there a general consensus on when it is safe to add those compounds into your cycle?

I realize anvar is rough on the scalp too but Masteron is supposedly a lot worse
    everyones body diff. i have boys been using for over 2o years and they still have hair. me mine is getting thin. everyone has diff genetics. i personaly try to avoid orals. i have had problems with orals and my liver so i try and not use. if u wanna avoid the chance of loosing hair then either stop cycling or start shaving your head. even test only can kill your pholicols

Blog Entries
    Ya I know. That's why I'm seriously considering not even doing a 3rd cycle. But if I'm losing hair noI'm not even on cycle then what's the rest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information