UFO
    UFO is offline New Member

Low prolactin while on deca...Bad sides

So I got my bloods back and one of the bigger flags I saw was very low prolactin. Im at 0.9 and the normal range is 4.0-15.2. Does this mean i should cut off the caber, or maybe my deca is bunk?? Im having some terrible mental sides and have noticed my libido steadily going down. I tried to test my estrogen too but the lab has to "finalize results" so I have to wait to see those #s.
    My entire cycle is
    Dbol 1-4 30mg
    Test Cyp 700mg
    Deca 500mg
    Proviron 25mg ed
    Caber .25 e3d
    Also on Gh 5iu ed
    For AIs i was taking exem 12.5 eod until I saw some gyno sides and I bumped it to 25 per day. Then I felt what I thought was high estro sides(mood swings, depression, libido going down)so I started hitting letro at 2.5 mg a day also.
    Last cycle I had INSANE estro numbers (my totals reached 9000 no bullshit) thats why I started hitting the letro again. But now, since I didnt get my estrogen results, I dont know if I have high estro, low estro or its the low prolactin levels. Shit ****ing sucks.
    I have used Deca in 2 previous cycles and never experienced these mental sides...this is my first run with caber tho. Do I just not need the caber? I know its hard to say without my estrogen numbers but I will post them asap. Thanks for any input.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You may not need the CABER. I use DECA alot and never have needed anything.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Hard to say whats going on if you didnt get your E2 checked. My GUESS is that you have low E2 and therefor low PRL as well

UFO
    Like I said I did get my Estro checked, but my results came back with a note on the estrogen that said they are "finalizing results" so I guess they are retesting. Def leads me to believe I have some ****ed up estro numbers.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just lower your letro dose.

UFO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Just lower your letro dose.
    Your prob directing that at the low libido, but my doc just called me and said that due to the fact that the lab has to re test my estrogen it is prob over 400 and im going to guess even higher. Not sure how else I can deal with estro that high. Honestly the low libido for a little I can deal with, its these goddamn mental sides im having. So I assume its just a bad combo of real low prolactin and high estro since they have some similar side effects...You suggest droppin the letro a little and upping the Exem?
    Last edited by UFO; 03-22-2013 at 02:44 PM.

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    When my estro gets too LOW is when I experience those kinds of sides. For instance, if I dose adex too often and or too high a dosage I get pissy and my sex drive goes out of whack. But I know everyone is different.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your prob directing that at the low libido, but my doc just called me and said that due to the fact that the lab has to re test my estrogen it is prob over 400 and im going to guess even higher. Not sure how else I can deal with estro that high. Honestly the low libido for a little I can deal with, its these goddamn mental sides im having. So I assume its just a bad combo of real low prolactin and high estro since they have some similar side effects...You suggest droppin the letro a little and upping the Exem?

Last edited by UFO; Yesterday at 04:44 PM.

Either that or they did not even get a reading so they are now doing a sensitive assay.

Thread Information