tmacnj68 is offline New Member

Help me out with some of your thoughts on Whinstrol

Ok Hear Is The Deal. I Got A Good Price On A 7Week Cycle Of Oral Whinstrol 20Mg pills With The PCT. The Only Thing I Have Taken In The past Is 4weeks Of test PropTren Ace. Not The Best For A First Cycle I Know I was very new and was told it was the best. I Would Have Stayed On It But MyGuy could Not Get It In Time. I Didn't Have Any Side Affects From It. I'd Like Some Help From Anyone That Has Been On Whinstrol And See 7Weeks Is Worth Doing. Also Any Side Effects and any info you can give me

IM 30
    165Lbs
    5'10

Thanks For Any Help You Can Give me

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    oral only cycles are not recommended and at 5'10" 165 your really not ready, you really need a solid base to build from. What is your training experience and diet look like. As this is more likely what you need to build muscle.

mrmida is offline Junior Member
    Bump.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmida View Post
    Bump.
    Why did you bump this? Fit answered the question the best he could with the information provided. If you have a question regarding winstrol , feel free to start your own thread.

Why winstrol only? What are your goals? What dosage? You said 7 weeks and that you have 20mg pills but we still don't know your dosage... Although that's not really relevant since your proposed oral only cycle is a terrible idea. Training experience? Did you run PCT after your 4 week cycle?

Based on the information that you have provided, it's evident that you have not done much homework at all. I'd suggest reading the stickies and looking at the sticky for beginner cycles.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Put up a photo of yourself from the neck down for confirmation. You may even be skinny/fat, which is worse.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacnj68 View Post
    Ok Hear Is The Deal. I Got A Good Price On A 7Week Cycle Of Oral Whinstrol 20Mg pills With The PCT. The Only Thing I Have Taken In The past Is 4weeks Of test PropTren Ace. Not The Best For A First Cycle I Know I was very new and was told it was the best. I Would Have Stayed On It But MyGuy could Not Get It In Time. I Didn't Have Any Side Affects From It. I'd Like Some Help From Anyone That Has Been On Whinstrol And See 7Weeks Is Worth Doing. Also Any Side Effects and any info you can give me

IM 30
    165Lbs
    5'10

Thanks For Any Help You Can Give me
    I have always loved WINSTROL especially while I'm leaning out and dieting.
    It keeps my strength up and makes my physique super hard.

Thread Information