stats

6''4
    210 lbs
    9%bf

1.92m
    95kg

Bench 286x4 few weeks ago, prob 265x5 right now
    deadlift 400x10
    squat a measly 300x8 lil above parallel.

bench was 130kgx4 now prob 120x5
    deadlift 180kgx10
    squat 135kgx8

What do you think of this cycle.

1-3/4 Setting 90mg test p eod till my 100mg/ml 10ml vial runs out. (brand = HCL)
    1-4 2x250mg test e
    5-12 2x300 test e, might scale it up. Got 3 10ml vials GG and HCL (if I dont get any harsh sides like bad acne)
    3-10 Proviron 50mg/day (EPL)
    11-14 40mg/day winstrol (EPL)
    15-18 Nolva 20mg/day (EPL)

I start proviron in week 3 because im pretty sure I wont get any water retention the first 3 weeks. I will run it till I empty my bottle (100 tabs of 25mg) Ill still watch my diet (eat low sodium, drink a shit ton of water) in week 11 winstrol will take over to get rid of the water retention, and also will give me some extra strenght if I decide to cut, else its just a nice bonus to set some PR's)

What do you guys think. I've set my first needle today with 250mg test e and 100mg test p. my ass feels a bit sore but not much, I was suprised that I litteraly didnt feel anything from the injection.

I dont use a eating schedule in bulk, just in cut. In bulk im on 3500-4000Kcal 200gr protein+ Eating pretty clean, maybe a weekly cheat meal. On cut I have a very strict diet, but like I stated before, im not too sure yet if I will do a cut on this cycle.

I might bulk the first 9-10 weeks then cut the last 4-5, my bf right now is 9-9.5% and I want to get it to 7-8%. If my bf stays steady or rises Ill cut the last few weeks, else Ill keep bulking throughout the whole cycle.

Any advice is welcome
    Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Frozenballs; 03-29-2013 at 09:19 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 21 yrs old I really can not recommend you doing aas at this point.You risk doing serious damage to your endo system.So if I was you I would end this cycle now.You need to lift a few more years naturally.You will be glad you did.

Frozenballs is offline New Member
    I've been lifting since I was 14, I think im fine

It has only a part to do with the lifting. You do have to lift for a while to strengthen your connecting tissues. The real issue is something you can't control. That's the maturation of your endocrine system. There are 9 glands producing about a 100 hormones right now in your body. They all work in near perfect harmony making your grow, fight diseases, change your physical appearance, affect your mood, etc. When you introduce synthetic Testosterone , or AAS into your system your endo will adjust to the foreign compound. When you stop taking AAS you endo might now function normally again. That's the catch. You know know if it'll happen to you until it's too late. My question is why take the chance?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why ask for approval after you already started. Your pretty light for your height so not sure what you have attained with working out since 14. I know lots of guys that worked out for 20 years and look the same.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Frozenballs;6472567]I've been lifting since I was 14, I think im fine[/QUOTE]

Famous last words..lol

Frozenballs is offline New Member
    Ah well, I wont get much help here I see. Started the cycle and will finish it. If I set my mind on something Ill do it and Ill succeed. We shall see what happens, maybe ill make a cry topic in a few weeks that I ****ed up my life by starting steroids too soon.

About my weight not being too much for my height, take in mind im on 9% right now. Im bigger and stronger than a fair few guys in my gym that are on roids. Most of my weight in on my upper body, lower body is my week point as I used to do beach buy training schedule. But they are picking up fairly nice.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you will get help here but not wat you want to hear.We tell it like it is and if you cant handle the truth so be it.Many guys your age cycle and many end up with ED problem no libdo depression.And this may take a few years down the road to happen.But it will happen.Good luck on your cycle.

Thread Information