Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stpete is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=schutterbox;6477855]I completely understand that these guys have there reasons for pushing away from the anabolics... The fact that they're on here to give advice and that advice consists of the word No is not a sufficient answer for anyone if it were they obviously wouldn't have answered the question... Give a few reasons as to why someone should t do something or an example if why not... If these senior guys are here to help give some wise advice don't b a diseases n say your tired of bullshit questions... If that's your case then get the **** off the site no one wants your shitty imput if your not going to help... What you just explained was more than a sufficient answer and anyone on here could benefit from that. If these are the guys that are helping others on this website out then idk how anyone is on here with the abswers there getting for there questions. Thank you for being a cool guy and explaining a bit as to why I shouldn't use anabolics... I appreciate your time and advice[/QUOTE

One more smart ass comment and you will have to find somewhere else to vent your frustration. Understood?

schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    whatever i honestly could give a shit anymore stpete your the reason all this shit started way to be man good guy you got giving advice telling people he's tired of BS... funny how everyone thinks im the bitch but everyone who replied to this thread jumped in and went right along with all the "senior members" yea im done with this site so enjoy all the BS questions and answers you have to give people if your so damn knowledgeable go b a Dr. with tat solid advice your giving real hard A shit STpete... have fun on the site guys thanks for wasting my time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information