Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Should i take Growth or not?

Hey guys im sure this question has been asked by many on the site but i need to know for myself.
    I'm 24 weigh around 180-185 5'11 and have been training since high school... I've experimented with steroids quite a few times and have had good results but nothing crazy. its gotten me stronger and bigger, BUT the biggest downfall is not being able to keep the size. Ive had low test since I'm a kid and have actually been prescribed cyp form my Dr. but for reasons unknown to me my insurance wont cover it so i go elsewhere, thats besides the point... I have been toying with the Idea of taking Growth but am unsure if I'm too young to start... It seems to be the fountain of youth and from the research I've done on HGH it seems to be better than taking juice... I've heard good and bad about it but the outcome has always seemed that its better, it gets you cut, and gives you size and who doesn't want that? any advice is appreciated thanks for your input guys

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    First of all i would find a doc that's on board with HRT, like a Wellness doc, and have a full current blood panel done to determine where you are exactly, hormonally speaking.

Then and only then, can you make an intelligent medical decision as to whether or not you should be considering HGH.

stpete is offline Banned
    No...

^^ Thats the short answer lol. And i agree.

stpete is offline Banned
    haha...I don't have time for anymore bs mk.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    haha...I don't have time for anymore bs mk.
    Roger that bro.

stpete is offline Banned
    How you been my man?

stpete is offline Banned
    And don't ever say "roger that." sounds too much like Lunk.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And don't ever say "roger that." sounds too much like Lunk.
    No Lunk uses words like lovely and exquisite.
    Lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No to the HGH and hit the diet section if you want to keep more of your gains.This is all diet related beacuse if you cycle up to 200lbs.You got to eat like a 200 pounder or you will lose it.

Blog Entries
    To the 2 fags having a convo, send private messages I could have done without the smart ass answer of "No" thanks for the good advice douchebag... As to song dog I appreciate the input... I eat all day long and I eat smaller meals, 6 a day with shakes... I've honestly seen a difference in physique since I started... Eating healthier food and more if it I'm getting more cut and because of that it appears I'm getting larger.. Unfortunately I haven't gained a pound... You think if I cycle on and try to up my intake thought the cycle I will keep more gains?

How you been my man?
    Always, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    No Lunk uses words like lovely and exquisite.
    Lol
    It's true! MI will straighten Lunk out on that femme talk when he sees him..lol

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Mickey you were suppose to forgive him for that lovely word!! I have a question?! Not sure why I keep losing weight? I hit 200 lbs, consume like ATLEAST 1000 calories a day.. Any ideas why I'm losing ?

Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox View Post
    To the 2 fags having a convo, send private messages I could have done without the smart ass answer of "No" thanks for the good advice douchebag... As to song dog I appreciate the input... I eat all day long and I eat smaller meals, 6 a day with shakes... I've honestly seen a difference in physique since I started... Eating healthier food and more if it I'm getting more cut and because of that it appears I'm getting larger.. Unfortunately I haven't gained a pound... You think if I cycle on and try to up my intake thought the cycle I will keep more gains?
    So the one fag would put your skinny butt up against a wall and wash your mouth out with soap. You cannot call people derogatory names such as fag especially if one happens to be gay.
    The misconception is that all gay men are wearing heels and walk with a swish is crap.
    So sorry your precious little thread was used for us to make a few jokes.
    Lighten up boy, and really not good to be insulting the senior member.

Beyazit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb13
    hey mickey you were suppose to forgive him for that lovely word!! I have a question?! Not sure why i keep losing weight? I hit 200 lbs, consume like atleast 1000 calories a day.. Any ideas why i'm losing ?
    lol :d

Blog Entries
    Dude dont care if your gay or not... And for a senior member you should know better then to make jokes when people are on the site to learn n get information from " senior" guys or people who have relevant good info to give instead of busting someone's balls about taking shit n no you wouldn't hold me against any wall, easy to talk trash online tough guy... Typical juice head has to show how tough he is wash my mouth out with soap? You should b ashamed your a " Senior member" it's an online forum not the ****in polar bear club douche

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Dude dont care if your gay or not... And for a senior member you should know better then to make jokes when people are on the site to learn n get information from " senior" guys or people who have relevant good info to give instead of busting someone's balls about taking shit n no you wouldn't hold me against any wall, easy to talk trash online tough guy... Typical juice head has to show how tough he is wash my mouth out with soap? You should b ashamed your a " Senior member" it's an online forum not the ****in polar bear club douche
    Listen PISS ANT !!!!!!!!!! Don't come on here and start talking shit to anothers, because you got a keyboard in front of ya

I suggest you find a new site for you stupid ****ing questions, because you just insulted two of our most informed members.........In other words.............Your dead on this site..........GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Step back a bit killa. Nobody flamed you or said anything derogatory against you. You may not have gotten the answer you were hoping for but you did get good advice. Fag is simply not a word that is accepted on this board when used in a negetive context as there are several gay members here who are very well liked and respected. It doesn't sitt well and frankly an apologie sems to be in order.

Comes down to this shutter you come here wanting info. You get insulted because people also know how to have some fun. So you turn into a little baby and cry oh my thread when you got nothing but good advice besides.
    You thank the people of the board by insulting other members and using derogatory language which is a clear violation of the rules you agreed to adhere to.

Great way to start out new guy.

Blog Entries
    Good advice? The answer "No" is good advice? Wow in that case maybe I should go to a different site... I signed up and had to wait until I had 50 posts or 50 replies to even ask a question and she i do I don't even get advice I got a one word answer "no" for guys who carry themselves as "highly trained" or " know all guys" your advice is shit... So thanks for nothing... I ain't tough from sitting behind a key board it's when asshokes like this guy tell me he's Guna wash out my mouth and hold me against a wall? Yea you are gay... No there won't b an apology and as for the derogatory statements of being gay it had nothing to do with anyone on this sight, but of course because your obviously sensitive about the word "fag" your all up in arms making a scene cause someone said it in a " derogatory" way... Some professionals or schooled guys thanks for absolutely nothing of any worth

Good advice? The answer "No" is good advice? Wow in that case maybe I should go to a different site... I signed up and had to wait until I had 50 posts or 50 replies to even ask a question and she i do I don't even get advice I got a one word answer "no" for guys who carry themselves as "highly trained" or " know all guys" your advice is shit... So thanks for nothing... I ain't tough from sitting behind a key board it's when asshokes like this guy tell me he's Guna wash out my mouth and hold me against a wall? Yea you are gay... No there won't b an apology and as for the derogatory statements of being gay it had nothing to do with anyone on this sight, but of course because your obviously sensitive about the word "fag" your all up in arms making a scene cause someone said it in a " derogatory" way... Some professionals or schooled guys thanks for absolutely nothing of any worth
    G to the Good
    B to the BYE !!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another satisfied customer. Wow, kids these days. Respect, integrity, accountability....concepts completely foreign to them.

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Listen PISS ANT !!!!!!!!!! Don't come on here and start talking shit to anothers, because you got a keyboard in front of ya

I suggest you find a new site for you stupid ****ing questions, because you just insulted two of our most informed members.........In other words.............Your dead on this site..........GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry about this one Admin............................... I think my E2 maybe alittle high......................I may need a hug!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Always, brother.

It's true! MI will straighten Lunk out on that femme talk when he sees him..lol
    Ol Lunker will be a changed man when I'm done with him.....or in a cataplectic state.

MuscleInk

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf

Sorry about this one Admin............................... I think my E2 maybe alittle high......................I may need a hug!
    Lunk can take you for a mani-pedi. That should make you feel special and pretty.

MuscleInk

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Ol Lunker will be a changed man when I'm done with him.....or in a cataplectic state.

MuscleInk
    Thank god i have the home field advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Thank god i have the home field advantage
    That just means more pressure on you to succeed......and if we destroy shit I don't have to stick around to explain anything

MuscleInk

Blog Entries
    Lol yea it's amazing I'm a new member I signed up last year and was able to make my first post yesterday... Says a lot... Whatever I asked a good Valid question said I had blood work done everything was normal but test levels all was explained n I get advised to go back to a Dr to get blood work and a no... Wow I'm glad I waited to ask experienced guys about this... I'm better off going on and just having a Dr monitor it rather then getting answers everyone already knows... I'm very respectful unless I feel like I'm not receiving any in return... Do unto others, good Moto but then again half the men on here prob got to where they want to be n now look down on younger guys that look to them for help... Take this into consideration. There are a lot of young guys on here that look to and possibly look up to you guys so to shoot them down n be dicks about it is just not right. Way to be a cool role model n show true colors...

Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox
    Lol yea it's amazing I'm a new member I signed up last year and was able to make my first post yesterday... Says a lot... Whatever I asked a good Valid question said I had blood work done everything was normal but test levels all was explained n I get advised to go back to a Dr to get blood work and a no... Wow I'm glad I waited to ask experienced guys about this... I'm better off going on and just having a Dr monitor it rather then getting answers everyone already knows... I'm very respectful unless I feel like I'm not receiving any in return... Do unto others, good Moto but then again half the men on here prob got to where they want to be n now look down on younger guys that look to them for help... Take this into consideration. There are a lot of young guys on here that look to and possibly look up to you guys so to shoot them down n be dicks about it is just not right. Way to be a cool role model n show true colors...
    I haven't read your entire thread but its evident in your remarks that you were less than satisfied with the feedback and critiques offered from members. That's understandable to a degree. There may have been valid reasons for the discouraging comments. The majority of members here advocate safety first above reckless or unjustified use of anabolic compounds. These drugs can be harmful when mishandled and even when administered with appropriate safeguards, the multiplicity of side effects dictates advanced knowledge to limit harmful consequences which may have long term complications.

Moreover, I believe extrapolating your malcontent with a few members as representative of the entire board is a very naive and superficial view point. Carrying on as you are isn't going rally any support and simply lead to further frustration.

MuscleInk

I haven't read your entire thread but its evident in your remarks that you were less than satisfied with the feedback and critiques offered from members. That's understandable to a degree. There may have been valid reasons for the discouraging comments. The majority of members here advocate safety first above reckless or unjustified use of anabolic compounds. These drugs can be harmful when mishandled and even when administered with appropriate safeguards, the multiplicity of side effects dictates advanced knowledge to limit harmful consequences which may have long term complications.

Moreover, I believe extrapolating your malcontent with a few members as representative of the entire board is a very naive and superficial view point. Carrying on as you are isn't going rally any support and simply lead to further frustration.

MuscleInk
    Hey MI................. Hows it going Big Guy? All good in the kingdom today?

Hey MI................. Hows it going Big Guy? All good in the kingdom today?
    Hello brother. Yes, for the most part everything is good. A bit slower today so more time to eat! All legs in the pit tonight so I needs me spinach for some heavy lifts!

MuscleInk

Blog Entries
    I completely understand that these guys have there reasons for pushing away from the anabolics... The fact that they're on here to give advice and that advice consists of the word No is not a sufficient answer for anyone if it were they obviously wouldn't have answered the question... Give a few reasons as to why someone should t do something or an example if why not... If these senior guys are here to help give some wise advice don't b a diseases n say your tired of bullshit questions... If that's your case then get the **** off the site no one wants your shitty imput if your not going to help... What you just explained was more than a sufficient answer and anyone on here could benefit from that. If these are the guys that are helping others on this website out then idk how anyone is on here with the abswers there getting for there questions. Thank you for being a cool guy and explaining a bit as to why I shouldn't use anabolics... I appreciate your time and advice

Hello brother. Yes, for the most part everything is good. A bit slower today so more time to eat! All legs in the pit tonight so I needs me spinach for some heavy lifts!

MuscleInk
    Did Legs last night, you know, my favs, weighted lounges, LOL that still kills me..............

Tonight..................Chest! Hello Heavy DPs............... Shoulder feels great, confidence is high, going for the BIG end of the DP rack tonight, watch those toes!!!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Good advice guys!

Did Legs last night, you know, my favs, weighted lounges, LOL that still kills me..............

Tonight..................Chest! Hello Heavy DPs............... Shoulder feels great, confidence is high, going for the BIG end of the DP rack tonight, watch those toes!!!!
    Sounds like you're killing it PS! Keep up the blistering pace!!!! Show those young guys how its really done!!!

MuscleInk

Hey schutterbox I heard shouldItakeHGH.com was accepting members.

MuscleInk
    Good one, i had to Google that..lol

I completely understand that these guys have there reasons for pushing away from the anabolics... The fact that they're on here to give advice and that advice consists of the word No is not a sufficient answer for anyone if it were they obviously wouldn't have answered the question... Give a few reasons as to why someone should t do something or an example if why not... If these senior guys are here to help give some wise advice don't b a diseases n say your tired of bullshit questions... If that's your case then get the **** off the site no one wants your shitty imput if your not going to help... What you just explained was more than a sufficient answer and anyone on here could benefit from that. If these are the guys that are helping others on this website out then idk how anyone is on here with the abswers there getting for there questions. Thank you for being a cool guy and explaining a bit as to why I shouldn't use anabolics... I appreciate your time and advice
    Quote Originally Posted by schutterbox;647***2
    Shutterbox,

Really? Really?? All this because one guy said "No." You asked a direct question and received a direct answer. You didn't ask for an explanation, you asked should you take HGH, "any advice is appreciated." Pete's answer was No. Apparently you've had a change of heart and don't appreciate "any" advice.

Furthermore, i believe my advice was solid and answered your question directly adding additional information to support my advice. What's the problem?? I don't understand your animosity.

And the fact that your crying out because Pete and i had a bit of banter, is completely ridiculous and over dramatized here. If you feel youre in peril, go to the emergency room. This forum is not for emergencies, those are best delt with health professionals trained for immediate response.

And your Fag comments, as already indicated, are not welcomed here. This is, for the most part, a mature forum and we'd like to think that our membership is above name calling, particularly when it comes to sexual preference. There are several gay members here that have more experience and knowledge than some of the "experienced" members here, let alone new members like your self. So a little respect for them, along with the rest of us, would go along way in supporting your cause, gaining respect, and receiving assistance here.

I wont brow beat you, but please try to understand that we are not against you - we actually want to help you. But if you're disrespectful, you'll likely be met with resistance.

Welcome to the Board and i look forward to helping you the best way i can in the future.

Respect.
    Mick
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 04-02-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Another words, if your cool and calm and respectful and take the advice given and ask more questions then all of us on this board are cool..... However if your not, 9 outta 10 times your gonna get bashed... And not lightly.. So plain and simple.. Be cool

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys im sure this question has been asked by many on the site but i need to know for myself.
    I'm 24 weigh around 180-185 5'11 and have been training since high school... I've experimented with steroids quite a few times and have had good results but nothing crazy. its gotten me stronger and bigger, BUT the biggest downfall is not being able to keep the size. Ive had low test since I'm a kid and have actually been prescribed cyp form my Dr. but for reasons unknown to me my insurance wont cover it so i go elsewhere, thats besides the point... I have been toying with the Idea of taking Growth but am unsure if I'm too young to start... It seems to be the fountain of youth and from the research I've done on HGH it seems to be better than taking juice... I've heard good and bad about it but the outcome has always seemed that its better, it gets you cut, and gives you size and who doesn't want that? any advice is appreciated thanks for your input
    guys
    If your not a pro athlete or compete at some level I would save the HGH for later. At 24 I dont think it's needed.

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member

You might want to take another look at that bloodwork. You're E2 levels might be high seeing as you're acting like a bitchy little 13 year old girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information