Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    And ok so either I meant I had done a cycle of test E previously, which I've said multiple times (2 letter difference) or something. Idk.
    While I'm sure it is absolutely enthralling having no life outside of these forums and researching back logged months of posts on users to nitpick a sentence or word here or there.... I'm really not interested lol
    If you lived my life and I didn't then you'd know everything there is to know. However, I'm pretty sure there's noone sharing this body with me so I think I would know what I've done and haven't done.
    If you want to continue to over analyze and try to be the Internet police go ahead.
    It's not like I'm telling others to follow anything I've done, be it short time in between, start misinformed cycles, etc. we're here to learn and give out the advice of things TO DO. Not give bad advice or be on morality patrol.... Holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Your post above that I quoted. On 21st March you said ' I've got about another 6 or 8 weeks before starting but I want to order soon.'
    Ya, it's pretty easy to get excited about starting another cycle. Especially when you're beginning. However, I realize that it's way too little time in between
    What's it like on your pedestal up there? I'm sure you've never missed a hole in logic when you started. And I'm CERTAIN you've never said anything in your life before you thought it out completely

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff you gain a lot.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Awwww, busted and you can't cover yourself. Mate, like other people, you have lied to either make yourself look better or to feel better about yourself. I'm hardly nitpicking, I need a shovel to sort out the crap in your previous posts and threads.

Just using the figures quoted in 2 of your posts above, on your last cycle you lost 3lbs but gained 4% bodyfat!!!!!!! And you are already 23 according to those posts.

I like my pedestal thanks, I can detect the smell of bullshit as it rises.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good gains bro, hope you keep working hard to keep them.

Awwww, busted and you can't cover yourself. Mate, like other people, you have lied to either make yourself look better or to feel better about yourself. I'm hardly nitpicking, I need a shovel to sort out the crap in your previous posts and threads.

Just using the figures quoted in 2 of your posts above, on your last cycle you lost 3lbs but gained 4% bodyfat!!!!!!! And you are already 23 according to those posts.

I like my pedestal thanks, I can detect the smell of bullshit as it rises.
    So on my last cycle going from 171 to 198 is a loss of three lbs? I'm not sure I have years of college calculus under my belt.... But oh wait, I do.

And if you're going off of this

"This is my first post but I've done a lot of research through these forums for a long time. I am 23y/o and i am currently nearing the halfway point of my first cycle. I have been pinning Sustamed250 for just under 6 weeks now at a dose of 1ml E3D. I started out at 170 (which was my lowest weight ever) and about 5% body fat and i am up to 193lbs. I haven't tested my b/f% as of late but that awesome summer six pack is just about gone so i know its gotta be around 10%. Maybe higher. Diet I can get into if you feel it is necessary to answer my question, but i run pretty clean with at least 250g of protein a day."

I can tell you that it's what the electronic tester said. Which upon looking at the body fat chart from this site, which I didn't find in my first few days as a member (rolls eyes) had to be completely wrong. Hence why my starting body fat went from 5% to an estimated 10% some time later

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn

So on my last cycle going from 171 to 198 is a loss of three lbs? I'm not sure I have years of college calculus under my belt.... But oh wait, I do.
    Do you?

On 21st Jan you stated you were 195 and 10%.

On 21st March (post cycle) you sated you were 192 and 14%.

Oh no, MORE inaccuracies?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Do you?

On 21st Jan you stated you were 195 and 10%.

On 21st March (post cycle) you sated you were 192 and 14%.

Oh no, MORE inaccuracies?
    No way bro. I was 300 with 2% bf. you must've read that wrong.
    Anyway, you can continue your little witch hunt I posted where I started and where I ended and I know what I took. If you wanna waste an hour of your life to read all off my posts? I hope it gets you off because its an hour of your time you'll never get back. And it didn't change a damn thing! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn

No way bro. I was 300 with 2% bf. you must've read that wrong.
    Anyway, you can continue your little witch hunt I posted where I started and where I ended and I know what I took. If you wanna waste an hour of your life to read all off my posts? I hope it gets you off because its an hour of your time you'll never get back. And it didn't change a damn thing! Lol
    It exposed you for the liar that you are. That's not a waste of my time.

See you in the TRT section in a few years
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This is fun..I keep checking in to see the new facts presented and the rebuttal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information