Big Chief 12th is offline New Member

PLEASE take a quick peek. I ****ed up.

Hi people, sorry to bother you. I'm sure you get tired of answering questions for the beginners but i dont know who else to talk to. I posted yesterday but didnt get all the answers i was looking for. I just finished a 16 week cycle of sustanon250. I had been told by a few people that hcg was part of your pct..... so i havnt taken it yet. I was stupid for listening to them. So anyway, im here now. I dont want to lose all my gains, so my question is should i run 1 more month of test prop and start taking hcg now? or is it to late and just follow up with clomid and nolva and consider this a learning experience? I dont want to encounter a hormonal crash, i was trying to do this right. So .. i did 16 weeks of sustanon with a kickstart of dianabol at the beginning. I was taking 250ml e3d for the first 12 weeks and then bumped it up to 375 e3d for the remainder. I was taking arimidex 0.5ml eod and sometimes ed if there was soreness. I feel amazing! People say i look great, I got super strong and leaned out. I cant wait to get on again. I was hoping to do that mid to end July, but realize now that may not be possible if i need 1 more month of test...obviously. Oh yeah and i took my last pin six days ago. Some stats: Im 39. 6'2". Ive been training for years on and off. bf is about 12-15%. I eat healthy. I should eat more but its tuff. If you have a moment please give me your best advice, I truly appreciate it. And a note to those who answered yesterday, thank you, but at the end of it all i just wasnt very clear with where to go.

Also i weigh 225lbs.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You could still use HCG but it's not the end all if you don't. Wait your 2 weeks then use your Nolva/Clomid PCT protocol.

There are benifits to using HCG indeed but there are still those who do not believe it's neccessary.

Thanks for replying Lunk1. So is it worth running it or not? Will it speed things up? When should i start if the answer is yes.? Also for how long should i use it? And finally..lol...do you think doing another month of test prop is a bad idea? While also doing the hcg at the same time. (A friend of mine told me it might be a good idea to reduce my losses. But i know where that got me in the past.)

Anyone with advice please feel free.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Do not add another month on there... you will risk making your recovery even harder to accomplish. Your best bet at this point is run a slightly more aggressive PCT and then a week after that get some bloodwork done to see where your levels are

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Big Chief, what did you decide bro? Throw us a bone..

I decided to just go through pct. I'm taking nolvadex and have some clomid on order. I really want to get back on for July 1. I know that's not following the time on =time off protocol, but I think I will be ok. I had blood work done the day after my last pin, and my doctor says everything looks great. His only advice was that I don't need to do steroids . Lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief 12th View Post
    I decided to just go through pct. I'm taking nolvadex and have some clomid on order. I really want to get back on for July 1. I know that's not following the time on =time off protocol, but I think I will be ok. I had blood work done the day after my last pin, and my doctor says everything looks great. His only advice was that I don't need to do steroids. Lol
    get BW done before starting again. Make sure everything is back to normal

Thread Information