Thread: Proviron

kdiskey24 is offline New Member

Proviron

Would it be ok to just run proviron by itself?... to harden up a little without screwing up HTPA? ......and dont get all butt hurt assbags , its just a question. i'm new lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No it wouldn't be ok, wont do nothing

Praise the lord holliluya i got somebody with experience to answer my question!!! lol thanks brah

Quote Originally Posted by kdiskey24 View Post
    Praise the lord holliluya i got somebody with experience to answer my question!!! lol thanks brah
    what the fuk is brah?

what the fuk is brah?

Bro? .... lol

Bro? .... lol
    No wonder your struggling to get answers then lol

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No wonder your struggling to get answers then lol
    hahahaha

Ive never used ''brah'' in none of my questions so that had nothing to do with me getting answers. lol

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    ......and dont get all butt hurt assbags , its just a question. i'm new lol
    Hahaha. I see you've been around for a while

Yes. Yes , i have. lol

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Provi i useless.

Thanks ''BRO'' lol...maybe i'll earn more cool points with marcus300 now hahaha lame

nah but really thanks for your reply

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    "...Erythropoiesis and bone formation are positive aspects of androgens useful under certain clinical conditions. AAS consistently have adverse effects on lipid profiles that are generally observed as a decrease in HDL (good cholesterol). In 1999, twenty years after the study cited by MaxRep [Nikkanen V. Plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, FSH and testosterone levels of normolipemic male patients with decreased fertility treated with mesterolone. Andrologia 1979;11:33-6.] Proviron was found to adversely effect the lipid profile in hypogonadal men. The study by abstract analysis is hard to detail but an adverse effect of Proviron is reported. Also, the study reports on serum testosterone levels with androgen treatments. Androgen substitution led to no significant increase of serum testosterone in the Proviron group, subnormal testosterone in the testosterone undecanoate group, normal testosterone in the testosterone enanthate group, and high-normal testosterone in the crystalline testosterone group. The message is Proviron did not affect the HPTA. [Jockenhovel F, Bullmann C, Schubert M, et al. Influence of various modes of androgen substitution on serum lipids and lipoproteins in hypogonadal men. Metabolism 1999;48:590-6.]

The same author reports that Proviron administration has no effect on serum FSH or testosterone. [Nikkanen V. The effects of mesterolone on the male accessory sex organs, on spermiogram, plasma testosterone and FSH. Andrologia 1978;10:299-306.]

I have said too much already. A further review of Proviron literature will not change the use of proviron as an AAS for either anabolic or androgenic effects. Bottom line: Proviron is of no use for anything.

Thank you.''

Dr. Michael Scally

Thanks ''BRO'' lol...maybe i'll earn more cool points with marcus300 now hahaha lame
    Ok you want some help,

first ask nicely for help and not all this bro brah crap and don't start your thread with"all butt hurt assbags" because all your going to do is the opposite of what you want to happen, its not hard just think about it...

oh you can say mate that's cool

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ok you want some help,

first ask nicely for help and not all this bro brah crap and don't start your thread with"all butt hurt assbags" because all your going to do is the opposite of what you want to happen, its not hard just think about it...
    oh you can say mate that's cool
    Lol it's kinda funny. Not sure whether to help or slap him in the mouth

Nobody has got a sense of humor nowadays lol and plus its the internet....really dude? lol wow....not gonna be an internet gangster today haha thanks for the advice though

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    "...Erythropoiesis and bone formation are positive aspects of androgens useful under certain clinical conditions. AAS consistently have adverse effects on lipid profiles that are generally observed as a decrease in HDL (good cholesterol). In 1999, twenty years after the study cited by MaxRep [Nikkanen V. Plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, FSH and testosterone levels of normolipemic male patients with decreased fertility treated with mesterolone. Andrologia 1979;11:33-6.] Proviron was found to adversely effect the lipid profile in hypogonadal men. The study by abstract analysis is hard to detail but an adverse effect of Proviron is reported. Also, the study reports on serum testosterone levels with androgen treatments. Androgen substitution led to no significant increase of serum testosterone in the Proviron group, subnormal testosterone in the testosterone undecanoate group, normal testosterone in the testosterone enanthate group, and high-normal testosterone in the crystalline testosterone group. The message is Proviron did not affect the HPTA. [Jockenhovel F, Bullmann C, Schubert M, et al. Influence of various modes of androgen substitution on serum lipids and lipoproteins in hypogonadal men. Metabolism 1999;48:590-6.]

The same author reports that Proviron administration has no effect on serum FSH or testosterone. [Nikkanen V. The effects of mesterolone on the male accessory sex organs, on spermiogram, plasma testosterone and FSH. Andrologia 1978;10:299-306.]

I have said too much already. A further review of Proviron literature will not change the use of proviron as an AAS for either anabolic or androgenic effects. Bottom line: Proviron is of no use for anything.

Thank you.''

Dr. Michael Scally

Wow thats wAs good read
    I heard it was amazing from people who add it to every cycle
    And say its better than masteron cuz it lowers SHBG which means more free trstosterone and therefore more gains

Thread Information