dannyboi81 is offline New Member

Thinking about altering my cycle

Eyup lads, I want some information before I start what I'm interested in trying so please only give me information if you know what your talking about. I'm 6"2 and 17.2 stone 31 years old, I'm currently running 750mg test 400 750mg deca a week and 3 dbol a day 7 days a week. I'm wanting to add 1 rip to my cycle but not sure if any of these steroids will counteract or if any are pointless due to having other steroids.. I'm on a strict diet which is spot on and keep well hydrated and train very hard too and have sufficient rest for muscles to build so all this is no problem at all.
    Thanks lads

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Wtf is 17.2 stone?
    Deca is usually run a bit lower than test, although it doesn't seem too extreme in your case.
    "3 dbol a day"? I'm assuming that means 30mg?

Stick to your plan in any case. I know it's exciting to add things but I don't see a point. You're already runnin a pretty heavy bulking cycle

Also, what are the week lengths you're running each compound? I.E. I'm assuming pure not running dbol the whole time etc

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what the heck is a rip?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would stick with your plan no need for 1 rip you got enough going on.....

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would not go more then 400mg ew deca myself, i like 500-750mg test so thats fine.

cycle you should run (not sure your plans you gave limited info)

wk1-14 test
    wk1-12 deca
    wk1-15 AI ( i like letro at 0.25mg eod-e3d)
    wk16-20 PCT ( i rec 35-50mg clomid ed + 10-20mg tamox ed)

*HAVE PRAMI ON HAD FOR POSSIBLE DECA SIDES!

good luck

Yes 3 dbol is 30mg and 17.2 stone is 110kgs in weight. I'm just going to stick with my cycle and train hard like I do. I just have continuos cycles with my test and deca but ease up on dbol as it makes me massive but in the wrong way. The reason I asked about 1 rip is because a lad I know from my gym told me about it and to have a look at it, apparently it's good stuff if you do it right like anything else such as diet rest and training. He also said you have 250mg 10ml a week which is hard to believe if it's that good. Thanks for all your replies so sudden and I will take in all the things you say.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboi81 View Post
    Yes 3 dbol is 30mg and 17.2 stone is 110kgs in weight. I'm just going to stick with my cycle and train hard like I do. I just have continuos cycles with my test and deca but ease up on dbol as it makes me massive but in the wrong way. The reason I asked about 1 rip is because a lad I know from my gym told me about it and to have a look at it, apparently it's good stuff if you do it right like anything else such as diet rest and training. He also said you have 250mg 10ml a week which is hard to believe if it's that good. Thanks for all your replies so sudden and I will take in all the things you say.
    Good idea and I wouldn't listen to the lad at the gym

Nice1 mate al listen to you cos with your size you obviously know better than he does lol.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboi81 View Post
    Nice1 mate al listen to you cos with your size you obviously know better than he does lol.
    That is a big under statement

Thread Information