eckstg is offline Associate Member

Blood Spot Test Guinea Pig to check Legitimacy of hormones

In the past to check on what we receive through UGL'S legitimacy we would send a sample to a reputable lab to have it tested and pay for it to be analyzed. As far as i know this process was put to an end by authorities making new more stringent laws against labs doing this for illegal or controlled substances. The only other affordable option i came across to test your gear is through bloodspot testing for testosterone levels but first i was cautious on how accurate they may be.I decided i would take a bloodspot test prior to having blood taken at the doctors office and comparing their results to know if they match up.I was in the process of trying to get hrt so i was purposely trying to lower my test level prior to the blood test.I gave myself a shot of 1ml trenbolone 75mg/ml for 3 days straight that i had made from fina pellets and waited 5 days after my last shot when i had my blood drawn in hopes i was shut down and the fina had time to completly wear off to give low levels on test.

It actually worked and on my doctors testosterone results i was at 148 total testosterone.The bloodspot test i took and mailed the same day prior to having blood drawn at doctors office came back at 116 so in conclusion i feel the bloodspot test are reliable.Now that i figured i could trust the bloodspot test i had to research the peak times and days following use of a hormone to know when i would be hormone free so i could take a test prior to using a hormone and also another when a certain hormone peaks to take a second test.

I just received the results of 2 test i taken to check on some dianabol i received prior to its use and near peak times. the first bloodspot test i took prior to taking the dianabol my testosterone level was at 366. Immediately following that test i swallowed 5 (10MG) dianabol pills and took another test 5 hours later. My result came back as 8301. I still am surprised to be that high.Currently i am awaiting 4 more results to check on some stenox/halotestin i got while in mexico during a carnival cruise and some nabolic strong/winstrol i got from the same place as the dianabol.

I plan to do a dozen to 2 dozen test to check on many multiple compounds i received to compare and etc and will give results here if it doesnt offend the board or go against the rules? I figured this should be shared if by chance it may help some from getting ripped off since this is a easy market to be scammed in.

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Wait......your trying to get on HRT? Why would anyone want to be on HRT if there Test levels are fine? I know thats not the point of this thread but I had trouble focusing on anything else after I read that.

Thread Information