boostjunkie09 is offline Junior Member

Injection point tips

Are there any advantages on injecting in certain areas over another? I've have read the technique threads and so on.

Obviously, the glute is probably the least sensitive.

I was considering the thigh. Being that there is three different major muscle to choose from.

Also administering seems easier. Being that it is right in front of you and easy to see what you are doing. Instead of trying to turn and look at your own ass.

I have heard that oil should be in the glute. Not sure if that's true?

Thanks guys. Your opinion and info will be greatly appreciated.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

Thanks Lunk, that clears it up for me. Basically it's all preference for me.

I'll only be pinning 1ml of 200mg test c. Twice a week.

Also hcg . Though my source currently has oral. So we will see.

I am still a long way from doing my first cycle. Probably end of this year or the beginning of the next.

Just getting all my ducks in a row for now. Thanks for the link bro!

Quote Originally Posted by boostjunkie09 View Post
    Thanks Lunk, that clears it up for me. Basically it's all preference for me.

I'll only be pinning 1ml of 200mg test c. Twice a week.

Also hcg . Though my source currently has oral. So we will see.

I am still a long way from doing my first cycle. Probably end of this year or the beginning of the next.

Just getting all my ducks in a row for now. Thanks for the link bro!
    If you believe HCG comes in an oral then you def. do need to keep getting your ducks in a row. Keep studying so you know everything forward and back before you start

mrmida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

If you believe HCG comes in an oral then you def. do need to keep getting your ducks in a row. Keep studying so you know everything forward and back before you start
    Haha yeah. Good luck with the oral HCG

That's just what he said. Everything I've read or watched. People were mixing their hcg and injecting. Most the day before their test pin. Didn't mean to sound stupid. Just going from what he said. And by oral, I was talking about a sublingual drop. I've also seen people using it this way. So is sublingual not the real stuff? I guess I should of said sublingual instead of oral in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by boostjunkie09 View Post
    That's just what he said. Everything I've read or watched. People were mixing their hcg and injecting. Most the day before their test pin. Didn't mean to sound stupid. Just going from what he said. And by oral, I was talking about a sublingual drop. I've also seen people using it this way. So is sublingual not the real stuff? I guess I should of said sublingual instead of oral in the first place.
    If its not injectable..its BS, I would reconsider my source at thi point

Yeah I have been reconsidering a new source anyways. He isn't as knowledgeable as I would like. I do know that his gear is solid. Because I have friends using it with great results. Another reason I believed him was that if you youtube hcg . There is alot of people on there saying they use it sublingual for hcg diet and so on. Check it out if you get a chance. But I will take your word for it. I have read your posts and can see you know what you're talking about.

THE HOGG is offline Junior Member
    Injectable HCG for on cycle and the diet HCG are not the same thing. Keep looking.

Oh, thanks Hogg. I did not know that. I have read and learned a ton. But the amount of information is enormous! I will continue studying. That's why I'm here, to get educated before introducing any compound into my body.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOGG;6488***
    Injectable HCG for on cycle and the diet HCG are not the same thing. Keep looking.
    Actually...there arealot of docs. prescribing the hcg diet (which is crap) using real hcg...but all the oral stuff you find at walmart and on the internet is fake!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Calves are always good as well as close to the scrotum. Gets into your system quicker that way.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Calves are always good as well as close to the scrotum. Gets into your system quicker that way.

I was a little unsure about the best method of this, should you pin near the base of the penis or the tip?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    I was a little unsure about the best method of this, should you pin near the base of the penis or the tip?
    Either straight in the tip/head or at the base or into the balls themselves.

Thread Information