Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Newbie User - Please Advise!

neverbackdown is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post

You were "attacked" because you're giving awful advice... Noone in their right mind would recommend tren as a first cycle as it is known to have harsh sides. But to recommend tren test and winny all at the same time? (Rolls eyes) a new user, and to some degree, even more experienced users with several cycles under their belt, would have a hard time telling what sides are coming from which compound and how to properly control them.

What you do to your own body is stupid. But please don't advise others to do the same
    Man ya all so afraid about this tren i been using tren and prop for a long time i dont know why ya all copy and paste the same advice

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    While I'm glad that you have been enjoying tren for so long, not everyone is ready for it. Especially on the first cycle. I would suggest you cease to advise others to use it right off the bat as its generally regarded as a very poor choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    While I'm glad that you have been enjoying tren for so long, not everyone is ready for it. Especially on the first cycle. I would suggest you cease to advise others to use it right off the bat as its generally regarded as a very poor choice.
    Alright everybody is not the same so you right i just love this stuff you know it had do alot of good for me

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbackdown View Post
    Man ya all so afraid about this tren i been using tren and prop for a long time i dont know why ya all copy and paste the same advice
    What do you mean you have been using Tren "along" time? Does this mean you have done multiple cycles of tren or that you are using it for an extended long cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

What do you mean you have been using Tren "along" time? Does this mean you have done multiple cycles of tren or that you are using it for an extended long cycle?
    I been using tren ace for a while now with out no side and grate results this is my first cycle on tren ace and test prop arimidex 1 to 8 weeks eod and 8 to 10 winnie ed ed is my 4 week now on 10 to 12 nolvadex eod

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbackdown View Post

I been using tren ace for a while now with out no side and grate results this is my first cycle on tren ace and test prop arimidex 1 to 8 weeks eod and 8 to 10 winnie ed ed is my 4 week now on 10 to 12 nolvadex eod
    Haha... long time indeed.

No need for a prolactin antagonist huh? Lol

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    Ban this tool----It won't be difficult for anyone here to guess your new profile because of your superior command of the English language....

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.slippyfist69 View Post
    Ban this tool----It won't be difficult for anyone here to guess your new profile because of your superior command of the English language....
    Lol too true. I just take a guess of what he is trying to say for the most part

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information