Lesbonics is offline New Member

Educate me! Need to AAS

Hey, I’m new here so be nice. I’m 26 years old, played AAA hockey, and regional level baseball for 5 years. When I was 20, I had an osteochondroma removed from my left knee and have since stopped playing high level competitive sports (but I’ve made a 100% recovery by now). I picked up the weights when I was 21 (grow plates where 100% closed). I’ve haven’t used any gear of any sort, so I have zero experience.

Stats:
    6’1”
    225lbs
    16% BF

Not going to lie, AAS scares me a bit which is why I want to acquire as much knowledge as possible before moving forward so I don’t hurt myself, figure the forums where a good place to start. Since I’ve gone o'naturelle, I’m meatier than I want to be. Really looking to shed some weight, and cut first, then build upon that. Going after a solid athletic look.

I’ve read a ton of newbie 101 threads on here but feel free to list anything you think is relevant, with the amount of info on here, I definitely missed something!

The info I’m really looking for is a good diet program, any gear that may be useful for my goal (been doing some reading on Clen , read the Clen handbook thread, seems to be what I’m going for, advice?), and ways to acquire gear. Really looking to see what has worked for members of the forums and 1st hand experience.

Serenade me with your knowledge!

Thanks.

EDIT: Title should have read "New to AAS". Damn autocorrect.
    Last edited by Lesbonics; 04-08-2013 at 01:43 PM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board mate start here

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-first-cycle

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

Lesbonics is offline New Member
    great start, some quality info in there.

Thread Information