mumphy is offline New Member

Is armidex a must?????

Hi all I'm about to do a cycle of dbol and test e. I have armidex aswell but was wondering do I need to take it throughout the full cycle or just if I feel I'm getting gyno.
    The cycle looks like this weeks 1-6 25mg dbol, wks 1-12 500mg test e taken 250mg twice a week. The armidex are 10mg tabs so was wondering what way should that be taken. Thanks

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You should take it to manage estrogen however im certain they are not 10mg tabs if they are arimidex . Normally they come in 1mg tabs. Id double check what you have or the dosage man.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    You should take it to manage estrogen however im certain they are not 10mg tabs if they are arimidex. Normally they come in 1mg tabs. Id double check what you have or the dosage man.
    My bad ye they are 1mg. Do you know should I take one everyday throughout the cycle. I did my research on them and some threads say only need to take them if getting gyno then others say take them throughout the cycle so I'm just a bit confused what to do with them

I take 0.25mg (quarter of tab) EOD..... i think you need to take it as you can get elevated blood pressure and other nasty symptoms...

If you already have it then why are you questioning it????

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Start with .25 mg eod. That's 1/4 of the tablet. Better to prevent sides than to try to fix them later.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Start with .25 mg eod. That's 1/4 of the tablet. Better to prevent sides than to try to fix them later.
    Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance
    I take 0.25mg (quarter of tab) EOD..... i think you need to take it as you can get elevated blood pressure and other nasty symptoms...

If you already have it then why are you questioning it????
    I was wondering if I needed to take it throughout the full cycle or only if I was getting gyno, wasn't 100% sure. I knew I needed it there as a support for sure that's why I got it. But now I know what and when to take so thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mumphy View Post
    I was wondering if I needed to take it throughout the full cycle or only if I was getting gyno, wasn't 100% sure. I knew I needed it there as a support for sure that's why I got it. But now I know what and when to take so thanks.
    Good luck

jdubb1977 is offline New Member
    When I upped my test per cycle, found an AI was a must. Ran out of my liquidex half way thru my last cycle. Tin just one week while I was waiting on my order, my acne and bloat got out of control. Will never run test over 200 without an AI

Thread Information