Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By baseline_9

Thread: novice question: tren & test

fender08 is offline Junior Member

novice question: tren & test

I have never taken steroids before and I realize that im a little young just yet to be doing it but its something id like to try anyways. as of right now I have a cycle of both tren and test 250. what I would like to know is efectivly the doses to take these. do I need to take one of the two first and possibly stack the other somewhere in the middle of the first? both at the same time? this may be novice questions, but then again im just starting out. ive read hundreds of articles and none of them really give me the same answers.

I am 23 years old,5' 11", 170 pounds, 16 percent body fat

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please do not use them, you have no idea what you are doing and will screw yourself up. This is your health we are talking about, you need to take this seriously and do tons of research not just listen to what one person tells you. Tren is not for a novice and can overwhelm even the experienced users with side effects. You have not mentioned the most important part of any cycle either which is pct. prolactin control? ai on cycle? seriously you aren`t ready./

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok, this isn't what you want to hear and I'm a staff member on a steroid forum.... However I'd really consider not using steroids .... I wish that I never started and wish I simply did some more research into what can be achieved naturally by optimising your diet and training rather that jumping on the bandwagon where people believe they 'need to use steroids ' to achieve what they want....

Anyway that being said I can almost assure myself that you will not listen....

I will however say that you are a bit light and could probably gain more size simply by educating yourself in training and nutrition.... Learning these two thing will in the long run determine your success, not AAS... Trust me

Again, that being said, tren for a first cycle is a no-go for sure..... Test only is the only way to go IMO

However I'm not going to spoon feed you as you will simply become another sheep in this community.... There are enough educational threads on this forum to answer any question you could ever imagine....

So get reading
    austinite, ghettoboyd and BBJT200 like this.
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

thank you for the help. I've been considering this for years and have been reading a lot of those years and that's why I have waited. I wanted to start when I was 20, but the more I read the more I did what I could naturally. maybe not 100 percent the best I could do but I work out a lot and do my cardio fairly well. I waited an extra few years and have decided to start. I have kinda kicked around the idea of doing test only. I know its not the safest or correct way of doing things, but at one point everyone one here has went against what they were told was safe and started. not many people I know that dose this dose it because its the safest route. I am very open to advise on not starting.....I've been talked out of it a lot and forced my self to wait. and yes you are right I do not know the specifics on either. I've done so much reading on here and got so many confusing answers that's why I posted my question for me specifically. there is a very high chance that I will wait on the tren but the test I will most defiantly start. I've spent the last week reading constantly and really haven't found any answers that are the same on any page. if there is anyone who could simply give me some direct answers that would be awesome so that way when I do start I DO do it correctly and not just take the first advise I read on someone that has a completely different stats or have done this for way longer then I have. and you are right... I don't know exactly what I am doing, this is why I am researching and asking questions before I just stick a needle in myself full of two compounds that I don't exactly know how to use. that is why I am asking this. any answers that apply to helping me understand this will be greatly appreciated. I will keep reading but I would like to be able to come to this thread and get some help directly and understand this better.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Listen to redz and baseline mate they know what there talking about you will learn loads on this forum don't use tren on your first cycle mate really it is the strongest compound there is in aas it would be test for the first few cycles but you really are to young your still growing you don't want to fu*k your self up read and educate your self and ask Q the guys will be happy to help they will not give sh*t advice some times it's not what you want to hear thats because it's for your own good.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-14-2013 at 02:44 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are insistent on running the test please do some research on ai's and pct first. You need to have it all on hand before starting, Bitch tits are no joke.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with above comments.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

The Young and Steroids

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Please research using hcg on cycle to maintain testicular function as well

Ok thanks man. I have this stuff the pharmacist I got the test from have me... But I forgot what is called and can't research it. He told me several ways to take it but the best is to take a tiny price of cotton put a few drops on it, then put it under my tounge. It has a tingling, burning feel and after it stop just spit it out. He told me to take it ill its gone... A few weeks before I start test and it would get rid of sides and bitch tits. Any idea what it's called. Again.... Dumb questions and maybe I went about it wrong but before I start completely I'm trying to get some answers. Thanks for the help

hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

Why HCG is So Important

Quote Originally Posted by fender08
    Ok thanks man. I have this stuff the pharmacist I got the test from have me... But I forgot what is called and can't research it. He told me several ways to take it but the best is to take a tiny price of cotton put a few drops on it, then put it under my tounge. It has a tingling, burning feel and after it stop just spit it out. He told me to take it ill its gone... A few weeks before I start test and it would get rid of sides and bitch tits. Any idea what it's called. Again.... Dumb questions and maybe I went about it wrong but before I start completely I'm trying to get some answers. Thanks for the help
    Never heard of anything like that. If it prevents bitch tits on cycle would have to assume its am AI. I would not be comfortable with dosing like that. If you have doesn't it have a label on it?

No I wish so I knew what it was. I'm kind of leary about using it because of that

Quote Originally Posted by fender08 View Post
    Not sure about you, but i would want to know EXACTLY what i was being Rx'd and would research the snot out of it before i would rely on it - particularly if i have never heard of it before.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Not sure about you, but i would want to know EXACTLY what i was being Rx'd and would research the snot out of it before i would rely on it - particularly if i have never heard of it before.
    I am not going to bash you but you said something. "I know it might not be good But I just wanna try it". OOPS. listen to it this way. Ya know I want to have sex with my girlfriend with out protection, she might or might not get pregnant but heck I just wan to try it...Huh...What. Please listen. See, like the chance with your girlfriend, if it goes wrong YOU ARE FVCKED for life.
    With respect to your being naive the Tren will scare the Sh!t out of you. You are to light for Tren at this point.
    Now I didn't know what AI was years ago and I scare at the fact to let these guys see my tits. Not funny, not fvckin fun. ...crazy old mike

Are you agreeing with me Crazy Mike? Its sometimes hard to tell what you're inferring..lol..you crazy mutt. Ha

HEY !! am I making myself clear here !!!!. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    HEY !! am I making myself clear here !!!!. ...crazy mike
    Clear as mud bro.

Defiantly makes sence. From what I've read, and i may be dead wrong, but from what I've read letro would be the ai to have correct? I've tried to get it before in preparation for this but couldn't seem to get my hands on it. Any other recommendations?

Defiantly makes sence. From what I've read, and i may be dead wrong, but from what I've read letro would be the ai to have correct? I've tried to get it before in preparation for this but couldn't seem to get my hands on it. Any other recommendations?
    Letro is to strong for just running an AI on cycle. I would run arimidex or aromasin

Ok awesome. Ill start looking for it now. Thanks for all the help. I'm trying to do this the right way, and I will most likely wait on tren after reading what you said. But I would like to run the test but I want to do it right and defiantly want to avoid bitch tits or any other sides. Thanks for all the help and anything else added would be helpful as hell

If you listened and are following the heart of the recommendations then you are doing good at this point. Read, read, ask more when needed, listen knowing that these guys are the real deal and are out to help you, stay with and good luck my friend. .....the old and crazy mike

Are all ai's oral? Like drops?

Are all ai's oral? Like drops?
    No they also come in pill form

Ok awesome. I found the stuff on Ag guys, never ordered from them so ill try to find out if they are the real deal. Also is there a better of the two? Pill or drops?

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    My two cents....

I agree with what's been states already; dump the Tren . I had several cycles and lots of experience with AAS before I tried Tren and I couldn't handle it.

If I were you, I'd stack on some more size naturally before you start a cycle. I imagine you could get another 10-20 pounds on your frame without gear. Max yourself out naturally and you'll get the most out of an AAS because you'll learn how your body responds to training and diet.

If you do decide to go through with it, double and triple check the gear you've got. About a third of the gear that assholes tried to sell me over the years was bunk. Hell, one tool tried to sell me a bottle of pills with "Diabonol 100" on the label. If you have ANY reservations about any of your gear (AAS, Arimidex , Nolvadex , Clomid, hCG ) then THROW IT OUT. You can screw yourself up in unimaginable ways with bad gear. It'd be a bitch to be dealing with ED, depression/anxiety, gyno, and total loss of libido before you're even 25 years old.

Ok awesome. I found the stuff on Ag guys, never ordered from them so ill try to find out if they are the real deal. Also is there a better of the two? Pill or drops?
    Order all your AI's and PCT items from www.AR-R.com.

They are 100% recommended here with a undisputed reputation for being the best on the net. Fast and reliable service and their customer service is unparalleled anywhere on the net.

Ok thanks alot all of u guys. I will just start out with low doses of test and go from there. Ill wait on the tren . U talked me out of it. I wanna get bigger cause I've been in the same spot for years of trying naturally, but my girlfriend will be p*ssed if I can't have sex with her and grow tits. Ill try to do this right haha. Thanks

Ok thanks alot all of u guys. I will just start out with low doses of test and go from there. Ill wait on the tren. U talked me out of it. I wanna get bigger cause I've been in the same spot for years of trying naturally, but my girlfriend will be p*ssed if I can't have sex with her and grow tits. Ill try to do this right haha. Thanks
    What do you mean by low dose test?

Meaning when I do have everything I need and I feel like I completely understand what's going on with these compounds, I will use the test 250 first... Possibly use a lower then average dose then most, and go from there. All the doses I've seen we're for people well over 200 pounds. Maybe I am wrong but I've always thought it would be kinda stupid for me to use the same doses as someone way heavier then me.

Ok thanks alot all of u guys. I will just start out with low doses of test and go from there. Ill wait on the tren . U talked me out of it. I wanna get bigger cause I've been in the same spot for years of trying naturally, but my girlfriend will be p*ssed if I can't have sex with her and grow tits. Ill try to do this right haha. Thanks
    You wont be disappointed, believe me. You'll look back and be very thankful after you develop a solid understanding of these compounds and how they effect your body, often negatively if not kept in check.

Good luck and keep reading!

Meaning when I do have everything I need and I feel like I completely understand what's going on with these compounds, I will use the test 250 first... Possibly use a lower then average dose then most, and go from there. All the doses I've seen we're for people well over 200 pounds. Maybe I am wrong but I've always thought it would be kinda stupid for me to use the same doses as someone way heavier then me.
    Just keep in mind lower isn't really better if you not putting more in than you make natty. Continue to do your homework and as Mickie said you won't be disappointed

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    I would run 500mgs of test for 12 weeks. 250mgs isn't much higher than a TRT dose and you won't get the results you want out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by m_donnelly View Post
    I would run 500mgs of test for 12 weeks. 250mgs isn't much higher than a TRT dose and you won't get the results you want out of it.
    Personally, i would focus on gently persuading the OP to read and educate on WHAT these compounds do, rather HOW MUCH to take at this time. My .02.

Hi it's the old guy again....You are getting the point and somewhat listening. BUT, take it all in and stop planning what you are going to do, Test and mg and stack with what and weeks etc...down the line.You are learning now some of WHAT NOT TO. understand that. Read, read and get with the diet and training get an educated upper level of know how and intensity. Then down the line all of your will do only and will do that and won't doe's. They might all change. Plan cycle after training harder smarted and correct diet for a few years. Then.....yep, yep, ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 04-14-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Thread Information