Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Alrighty then! calling out user" austinite" and other people experienced with letro

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falling_steel_rods View Post
    youre gettin banned m8.
    stop trying to be nice. youre an evil son of a bitch that need to be killed
    hahahaha good luck with that, m8. Not trying to be nice, just being honest same as my other post. Because you didnt get spoon feed and your diaper changed doesn't give you and special privileges. Only time and reputation does that.

Nice now you are threatening me outright saying I need killed? lol Ok be honest, you are only 15, right? Are you bullied in school because of your gyno? I can find a support number to call if you need someone to talk to. 1-800-668-6868
    www.kidshelpphone.ca/teens

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Think that one will do it. Wow.
    Now it is looking more and more like leatherdaddy. I think he forgot his meds again.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Enough guys, let this thread die before it gets closed.

OP if you want a specific reply to your specific thread then you should have just bumped that. You were told it was an old and outdated protocol by C Bino. Things change as we gain more knowledge and better protocols are being found all the time. I am even led to believe that mental patients don't get lobotomised anymore, go figure!
    Yeah true. Nothing good will come from this. Started bad and finished worse.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-15-2013 at 05:48 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This thread is going nowhere - closed

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ./........................................

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    * Report away.... I am watching and can see by the title you were not happy... I do apologize that my staff are so efficient in their answers that they did not feel the need to sit here waiting for your response... When an answer is given and you do not like it or want more information the best thing to do is continue on that same thread asking what you want and waiting for a response...

In the mean time use the search button to find threads about the same situations that many others have experienced and how they have dealt with things... You came looking for information so look for it... ask questions but do so in a polite manner and you will be responded to in the same manner...

These extremely knowledgeable members here are second to none... and are paid nothing for being here. They have families, jobs, school etc... we appreciate what they do to help our members. I do not feel they or any member deserve to be talked down to, the way you started this thread in a negative tone of course members here that have been helped and or watched how other members have been helped do defend the member as they felt him being degraded.

as for lovbyts he was answering a question posed to him and the quote was
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Trying to stay away from the Q&A section due to xxxx like the OP... fvckn retards act as if they PAY for advice.
    It appears he was referencing the actions of some people in general not just you..

At this point I feel I have said enough and will just deal with things but want members to know that they bring things on themselves many times by acting like a bad ass and expecting no one to respond to them....

Respect

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information